Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox news

Qman

I am posting this here because I do not have link.

I was watching Fox news yesterday and they said that it would be 2-3 weeks before the new government would be formed.

That tells me no RV/RI before then. Adding 1 week just to get things straiten out after that my GUESS is early June before we see an RV/RV

I would hope it would be sooner but I cannot see how.

What say you?

• Upvote 2

Hi Qman,

Heard same on our Fox channel here (Fox and Friends) this morning. I haven't yet looked on Fox homepage to see if it is listed there yet. Wouldn't surprise me, with all the twists and turns so far, if they wait til someone is really chosen and actually sitting in the chair.

There seems to be divided camps on who has to be identified / seated prior to an RV, or if anything has to happen at all. After all, it is Iraq?

On the brighter side, June does fit the time line that Adam set forth in an earlier chat.

SailorDave

Hi Qman,

Heard same on our Fox channel here (Fox and Friends) this morning. I haven't yet looked on Fox homepage to see if it is listed there yet. Wouldn't surprise me, with all the twists and turns so far, if they wait til someone is really chosen and actually sitting in the chair.

There seems to be divided camps on who has to be identified / seated prior to an RV, or if anything has to happen at all. After all, it is Iraq?

On the brighter side, June does fit the time line that Adam set forth in an earlier chat.

SailorDave

Good posts, seems that alot of indicators both from news sources and Dinar Rumours that June seems to be a pivotal point i.e. before Ramadan with plenty of time to get some things organized politically before the big Ramadan holiday, plus seems to fit very will with other things happening related to to UN Chapt. 7 and Kuwaiti payments...JMHO

The Dinar can happen anytime my friends, as soon as their ready they will do it and it will be when we least expect it. There is so much we don't know about in that Gov. and so much we don't know about others trying to influence them to DV/RI. But I do know that it will happen before the second coming of Christ and it will bring alot of people great wealth before it is destroyed again by the start of WWIII...Now that is my thought on all of this and it's just as good as any. So hang on to your wall paper and wait everyday for that awesome news that we are all rich who invested, and that we will all give it right back to Big O if we don't watch out.....I'm excited!!!!!! It's close....real close...I can smell my new truck now sitting on my hunting land in Wisconsin....Go Dinars...and come on Iraq!!!:):D

With Greece's economy failing along with other E. U. countries the NWO the UN and the IMF are up against the wall. They need something to prop up their sterling example of this part of the new world order,( European Union) Europe needs an infusion of cash, lots of cash to save the reputation of the powers that be, that are pushing us into a new world order. I think their trump card, when the chips are down, is Iraq. they are waiting for the right time to throw this trump card. timing is everything. these countries in the E.U. are falling like dominoes lined up in a row. It won't be long........ the trump card will soon be played.................RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

OK...LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN PUT OUT BY ME AND OTHERS BEFORE THE RV HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNBMENT..THE CBI IS OWN AND OPERATED BY THE ROCKETFELLERS AND ROTHCHILDS FAMILIES AND IS INDEPENDENT FROM IRAQ..CONTACT SAYS THAT RV WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNMENT ELECTION BUT HAS TO DO WITH THERE ECONOMY AND GDP IF I AM SAYING THAT RIGHT. SO STOP POSTING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT TIES TO RV,,

• Upvote 1

I have to agree, I don't believe the rv has anything to do with the elections. It really has everything to do with power. Where does the power come from?NO NOT MONEY! money is toilet paper that you can read before you wipe with it! Power comes from OWNING or being in control of the real wealth! NATURAL RESOURCES! Yes oil, gold, natural gas, etc. The bible says that all nations will come together to form one nation wide power, under one order........money will become worthless......we will not be able to buy or sell if we don't have the mark(possibly a chip) It will all be electronic! SO if we do get an RV from this Iraqi Dinar, we better have plans of exchanging for something a little more important than a 12 pack of jumbo rolls!!!!!!! If you know what I mean ;) !

With Greece's economy failing along with other E. U. countries the NWO the UN and the IMF are up against the wall. They need something to prop up their sterling example of this part of the new world order,( European Union) Europe needs an infusion of cash, lots of cash to save the reputation of the powers that be, that are pushing us into a new world order. I think their trump card, when the chips are down, is Iraq. they are waiting for the right time to throw this trump card. timing is everything. these countries in the E.U. are falling like dominoes lined up in a row. It won't be long........ the trump card will soon be pla

yed.................RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree totally, Mongo! And that is a rare thing! Great post! :rolleyes: