Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

North Dakota Jobs

one2one

my yahoo home page is reporting the same thing I posted here a few months ago :

where to find a job right now :

I went up there to do start-up on G.E. jet engine power plants :

stayed in a man camp--excellent food :

my whole paycheck deposit in the bank--never spent a dime on anything :

except for 1/2 gallons of Jack Daniels--sneaked into the man-camp

the maids at the man-camp made about $ 20 an hour--cooks $ 30

online newspapers for jobs----Williston Herald---Bismarck Tribune

not much to do up there--eat, work, sleep--stash money--then adios north dakota

• Upvote 2

My brother says you forgot to mention the great exercise program they have in the winter called snow shoveling...He says it probably next to the section called "Lose those extra pounds by shivering your azzzz off"... . :D 

• Upvote 2

Have already started the process, going to open an office in eastern Montana.

Hope to be there by mid summer as a contractor.

Tankdude is out there too.

Would be fun to have a get together some weekend.

Dirt biking, shooting, rafting, hunting, lots of stuff to do.

Glendive area? Montana is a bigggg state.... But iffin ya happen to go west.... I would be in that part of the state this summer... And I hope ya get to see some of the really cool stuff TD does.. (and wish he would post some pictures in his gallery... ) Hope to see you again same bat time, same bat channel... and I'll factor in some hang out time on that, if you'll factor in some hangout time at the pond... (bring crew if ya want).... Maybe we can all have a grand pow wow there this summer.... :D If you're into a real wild west hoop la... might I suggest you check out SummerFest :D

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

Glendive area? Montana is a bigggg state.... But iffin ya happen to go west.... I would be in that part of the state this summer... And I hope ya get to see some of the really cool stuff TD does.. (and wish he would post some pictures in his gallery... ) Hope to see you again same bat time, same bat channel... and I'll factor in some hang out time on that, if you'll factor in some hangout time at the pond... (bring crew if ya want).... Maybe we can all have a grand pow wow there this summer.... :D If you're into a real wild west hoop la... might I suggest you check out SummerFest :D

I do believe you are on.

I'll be taking a trailer with toys, a guy has to be prepared you know.

Have a couple big projects starting soon, should be over by around June, maybe I'll take a few weeks then.

Edited by divemaster5734