Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - March 19, 2014

Adam Montana

Morning Everyone!

WOW it's nice to be back! We had a rough week of server issues, 
but I want to again assure everyone that we had communication 
lines the entire time. If you didn't get the email updates, you need 
to enter your name and email address into the form at the bottom 
of this website. That will get you on the email newsletter and ensure 
that you are ALWAYS connected to your #1 Dinar News Network!

A couple notes from recent dinar news:

- - A nice reminder that US protection of Iraqi funds is once again 

I won't give an opinion on the post because I didn't have time to properly research it, but I'll take $1.13 

lisa11 Hi, I'm fairly new to this, so please bear with me if I'm asking newbie questions. It sounds like, when the RV happens, we will need to take our currency to a bank that will accept foreign currency exchange, and also that has a De La Rue machine for verifying authenticity. Do we know for certain yet which banks will be doing this? I live in a small town, so I know the banks here are not likely to do this, but I want to have a plan in place for where I will go when the RV happens. I opened a Wells Fargo account today, and while I didn't get into specifics with the associate (I didn't mention IRQ, etc.), I asked her what the procedure is if I want to exchange some foreign currency. She told me that all foreign currency is shipped off to Philadelphia (the US Treasury) for verification; that no Wells Fargo branches do this (and she didn't seem to know what a De La Rue machine is). Of course, she may be wrong about shipping all foreign currency to Philadelphia; she probably doesn't get asked that question much in this small town. So, should I start calling various banks (in larger towns / cities) and asking if they have a De La Rue machine and accept foreign currency exchange in large amounts? Is there information about participating banks already known that could narrow my search? I looked for this type of info on the VIP site, but could not find it. 
Also, can someone post the call-in number for the chats? I just signed up for VIP and didn't find the call-in information. Thanks so much, Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to VIP! Please start your journey by visiting the links in my signature. That will take a TON of time off your learning curve!

One resource that will answer your question (and is also free to everyone, even non-VIP members), is the "Cash In Guide". Get it here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

olivesman Hello brother Adam! I won't ask fora date or the rate but could you please give me the TIME?

:lol: George Thorogood just said "... the clock on the wall says 3 o'clock"! Seriously, that just played while I read your question. Perhaps it's a sign!

rope So is Ramadan really the end of June 2014? It will be interesting to see if anything will be accomplished before then......  

Ramadan ends July 28 this year, and starts on June 28. If it's not done before Ramadan, don't expect it to be done during Ramadan.

I'm rooting for pre-Ramadan RV :twothumbs:

idplzr How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Why doesn't Tommy John surgery last like it used to? And can time really be manipulated in space?

Great, now I'm going to be stuck wondering about those all day! 

new york kevin Comparitively speaking there has been a lull of sorts in decent articles on the various websites, even including your #1 site. Could it be? You know. Stuff happening re: the RV? Just grabbing at straws here. So bored I have been checking some rumor section articles, those gurus in there can be brutal in defense of their lack luster articles.

With any luck, this is the "quiet before the storm"... it certainly appears that we have a solid foundation, and I don't see any reason to doubt good news is coming soon. 

Be careful out there in the rumor section!

========================================

So that's it for this week! Just a quick reminder, there's a special VIP 
deal going on right now, and at the end of the month 3 of you VIP's 
will be chosen to receive the following:

3rd place: 250,000 dinar 

2nd place: 500,000 dinar

1st place: 1,000,000 dinar and a complimentary Platinum VIP account!

You have to be a VIP to qualify! If you didn't already take advantage of 

the discount, here is how to do it:

1. Go to  http://iqd.me/l/order

2. Use the discount code: "save28"

Have a great day, an awesome week, an even better weekend, and 

as always... Goooooooo RRRRRVVVVV!!!!

- Adam

P.S. And of course, another great update in the Nadita file: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174348-nadita-file-03182014/
  • Upvote 10