Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't see any news on Dinarvets about Malik Giving Turki the Boot, and putting in a new guy, I cant bring it over, don't know how to cut and paste, still in computer 101..

Print the story.

Cut out copied story so there's almost no border.

Slap a little Elmers glue on your screen.

Paste cut-out story to screen.

Done...

***hides in birdhouse***

• Upvote 5

Print the story.

Cut out copied story so there's almost no border.

Slap a little Elmers glue on your screen.

Paste cut-out story to screen.

Done...

***hides in birdhouse***

You had me until "Elmers".  Everyone knows to use Gorilla glue these days.  Geez buddy, get up to date.

• Upvote 2

Boozer,  I'm not so sure about the articles coming out presently about  replacing Turki.,even though the GOI can appoint the Central Bank Governor, we have not seen articles coming out of  parliament like the articles which came out prior to Shabibi's disposal, primarily from Maliki's nephew,  Haitham al-Jubouri.  I don't think they have one thing to pin on Turki except for, that he holds/held two positions, and the time Maliki wanted to dispose of Shabibi, Turki was convenient.  Now, Maliki is under pressure and he as not performed to the expectations of the people or the international community. Does anyone think that Maliki's (ego) stopped an increase in the value of the Dinar?  I know there are a million of us that think that Maliki has been weak on his dinar policy, but could it be that he wanted more than the economist thought the Dinar would sustain?  Just throwing this out there!  Anyway, I don't think Turki can be replaced with  the (Keywords)  lol.

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

You had me until "Elmers".  Everyone knows to use Gorilla glue these days.  Geez buddy, get up to date.

If I could find some,

I'd send some of that

paste we used in kindergarten

back in the early 70's.

Yeah, THAT stuff.

The good stuff.

The tasty stuff.

I never tried it, but some of

my classmates did.

Said it was better than the

food in the cafeteria...

• Upvote 2

If I could find some,

I'd send some of that

paste we used in kindergarten

back in the early 70's.

Yeah, THAT stuff.

The good stuff.

The tasty stuff.

I never tried it, but some of

my classmates did.

Said it was better than the

food in the cafeteria...

I did and it was. Teacher said it was made of manure.  That didn't stop me.  Nothing does.  Besides that manure tasted way better than that sh t my mom kept trying to feed me.  I know she was trying to kill me and I'm not sure whether it worked or not.

Almost as good as those chocolate chip cookies we all bitched about and bought every day.  Sometimes I even got two, so I could bit h twice as much.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

I did and it was. Teacher said it was made of manure.  That didn't stop me.  Nothing does.  Besides that manure tasted way better than that sh t my mom kept trying to feed me.  I know she was trying to kill me and I'm not sure whether it worked or not.

Almost as good as those chocolate chip cookies we all bitched about and bought every day.  Sometimes I even got two, so I could bit h twice as much.

Was your Mom caught up in the health food craze

of the 70's, when Jack LaLane had his show on TV

and was selling juicers?

No, I'm sorry, but there are some fruits and veggies

that should NOT be juiced together...

• Upvote 1

My mom was making our own health cereal with oats, nuts, honey and other items. It was like the fruit cake and you had to use a jack hammer to break off some in your bowl. Then you poured milk over it hoping it would soften up to scoop up with your spoon and eat it. I gave up and used the fork. I bet if I went back to the old house and looked way back in the cuboard I might find some where I used to hide it. I used to tell mom that we were out of it so we would get Cherios.

• Upvote 1

Hey.

You may have just hit on a great idea.

Since there ARE people in this world

that, for whatever strange reason they

may have, actually enjoy fruitcake, how

about aproaching the cereal comapnies

and seeing if any of them are interested

in producing a seasonal cereal, to be sold

only during the Christmas Holiday?

FRUITCAKE CEREAL!!!

• Upvote 1

The cheerio Nice ‘n’ Simple bar is as its name desribes, simple like the original rice krispie treat. The Fruitcake is a definite trix-y dessert treat. And the Indoor S’more, depending on how much of each cereal (golden grahams and cocoa krispies) you mix in, is almost better than a real s’more!

i googled fruitcake cereal....this was on pintrest

it is close...i will keep looking

http://www.wilton.com/idea/Festive-Rice-Cereal-Fruit-Cake#.UyoJEfldUo4

still not quite...im still looking

Cool cake pan, but frosting a cake shaped

like that would be a nightmare.

UNLESS...

I wonder if there's a way to get an airbrush

to spray frosting.

Multiple thin layers of frosting.

Change the frosting flavor with each layer.

Layer one, Strawberry.

Layer two, Vanilla.

Layer three, Chocolate.

Neopolitan Frosting!!!

Because you're using an airbrush,

the layers would be very thin, so having

three layers of frosting would probably be

thinner than what you would get on a regular

cake, using a knife or spatula to spread.