Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 03/18/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita file where the spin starts here J

Breaking News : Jobug38 could not believe what he heard, Komo TV news helicopter crashed into the street near Seattle’s Space Needle, killing 2 people on board and injuring a man in his car and sending plumes of black smoke over the city during the morning commute.

Developing Story :  Zuluman is scratching his head as it has been 11 days since MAS #370 MIA enroute to Beijing.  There has been conflicting stories from Malaysian Airlines and the government.  Investigators intensify focus on pilots and ground engineers as it is believed someone on board switched off two vital pieces of communication equipment.  The reprogramming of flight path requires pilot knowledge and flight management system is located in cockpit between pilots.  Change of flight path was entered into the computer. Boosterbglee reported China says no links to terror among 154 Chinese nationals aboard missing plane.  Still there is no debris of the missing plane. It is believed the plane is deliberately diverted to another destination.

Ukraine Crisis :  Umbertino reported pouting Putin signs Crimea annexation treaty today, even though two weeks ago he said he didn’t want to annex Crimea.  The decree is a key step to formalize the Russian annexation of Crimea.  He added he didn’t need more from Ukraine. Russian FM Lavror tells Secy Kerry that western sanctions are unacceptable. Little obe invites G7 leaders to meet in Europe next week to discuss further action on Ukraine.  Captl1 heard France’s Hollande said EU summit on March 21-22 will provide strong response,  and Britain suspends military cooperation and military export licenses with Russia and from Asia, Japan announces a set of sanctions against Russia.  Mazie heard Former President Gorbachev hails Crimea vote to join Russia as a “happy event” and says he backs Putin’s course in Ukrainian crisis.

Stock rallied for 2nd day, making it easy for the bull to climb another 89 points on the slippery slope, after Putin says he won’t take more of Ukraine.  The trifecta of trouble for your investments will be : Russian factor with Crimea crisis, Yellen factor and food inflation.  Cowen downgraded shutterfly (SFLY) to underperform.  Barclays upgraded Hewlett Packard to overweight. Genx4me has done some research and believed AT&T is the best DOW stock this month gaining 3% and paying good dividends.  Oracle came short on its earnings and down 5% trading after hours, whereas Adobe met its earnings.  Tesla performance is up 60% this year and 945% for 3 year performance.  Sandisk shares rising on demand for flash memory chips for mobile devices.  Prosensa (RNA) reports positive results from mid stage trial of muscle disorder drug. Neopolitan lost some  money as gamestop (GME) falls on Walmart trade in plan to let customers trade in used video games in return for gift cards.  Thriver reported Coffee crisis is coming as the price rises 60%. The global coffee industry earns $60B annually. Coffee is the most valuable commodity exported by developing countries.  The Machine is disappointed as gold falls ahead of fed decision to $1356.

Rodandstaff is happy microsoft hits 13.5 year high at the news of Microsoft office on Ipad which is low hanging fruit and long overdue as there is optimism with Nadella as he is going to aggressively ramp up growth on mobile and clouds.  FBR upgraded Microsoft to outperform with target price of $40. Microsoft gains 4% in one week performance. Microsoft is the fourth best performing DOW stock this year.

Calkid11 is excited the bitcoin exchanger which declared bankruptcy last month, Mt. Gox updated its website so customers can log in and verify their account balance.  SgtFuryUSCZ felt it was good that little obe awarded Medal of Honor to 24 army veterans from WWII, Korea and Vietnam.  Just three of those being honored are still alive.

429 reported Air Canada suspends flight to and from Venezuela because of civil unrest.as it can no longer ensure the safety of its operations.  Pres. Nicola Maduro said any airlines that reduced or suspended flights would face severe measures including not being allowed back into the country.

From dinar land : Vietnam1969 and stealthwarrior tightens the security around green zone area whilst sandfly monitors from above in his black helicopter.  Eburt was disappointed as he was looking forward to be in the parliament meeting which is cancelled due to lack of attendance.  Chess thinks corruption is high amongst Iraq officials as proven two of the officials worth more than 90 million dollars which don’t match with what they earn as  public servants. Rvwithme reported 164 parliament members were present at the first reading of 2014 budget.   Some people are waking up with folgers in their hands that they need the money to run their state and also to develop Iraq.  Lawrenceofdinaria met with Maliki to discuss how his threat to use his emergency powers to use fund is working.  There will be a lot of political maneuvering as election gets closer. Goldiegirl heard rumor that Turki might be replaced as the discussion of dinar has been heated.  Government officials have been pushing the dinar to be revalued sooner than later but CBI has been in stalled mode.  Saint wondered why the President of parliament has declared media black out and will not let any reporters or media into parliament today.  Something is cooking that they don’t want us to know J

From rumor land :  Aggiedad77 reported GOI can’t use CBI reserves for their 2014 budget deficit.  Millionday said we are closer to seeing the international currency recognition with reality rate. Kaperoni thinks dinar will appreciate in value gradually.  Delta said IQD rate needs to be raised to control inflation.  Frank26 thinks the new rate can be released at any time.  BGG thought the general budget  will be agreed upon next week after settling the disputes over it.

Pattyangel does not understand why global arctic once again sweeping the Midwest and bringing a foot of white powder in parts of Minnesota and Wisconsin.  She wonders where her brother is, global warming.  Pattyangel also reminds us the first day of spring is Thursday, March 20th

Thanks for your support as Nadita File is still on top search in google.  The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next… Good night everyone :) don't forget to hug and kiss the one you love :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 13

Nadita,

You have incredible talent, each Spin is another masterpiece, a true work of art  :)

The next time I go to Paris and Visit the Louver Museum

2%2BLouvre%2BMuseum.jpg

I almost think that I will find all the volumes of the Nadita Files on exhibit, somewhere between Venus De Milo...

France-Paris-Louvre-Museum-Venus-de-Milo

...and the Mona Lisa

Louvre-M%C3%BCzesi-2.jpg

Keep up the great work Sweet Girl, you have amazing talent that were all proud of  :)

• Upvote 2

Nadita,

You have incredible talent, each Spin is another masterpiece, a true work of art  :)

2%2BLouvre%2BMuseum.jpg

I almost think that I will find all the volumes of the Nadita Files on exhibit, somewhere between Venus De Milo...

France-Paris-Louvre-Museum-Venus-de-Milo

...and the Mona Lisa

Louvre-M%C3%BCzesi-2.jpg

Keep up the great work Sweet Girl, you have amazing talent that were all proud of  :)

I'll second what LAW said……….. keep up the good work, you are a nice intelligent  distraction while we wait!!!!!!    :bravo:

• Upvote 1

I'll second what LAW said……….. keep up the good work, you are a nice intelligent  distraction while we wait!!!!!!    :bravo:

Boost,

A distraction huh..? I hope it is a great distraction lol

Stay-Thirsty-My-Friend.jpg

Neo :)

Thanks little guy :)

Nadita,

...and the Mona Lisa

'

Law,

You mean, sweet like :)

• Upvote 1

We should move NOW to have Ukraine and all former soviet countries to join NATO.We should place the missile defense systems in all of these countries plus Turkey and we should hit them hard in the pocketbook.these are REAL things to do to get their attention and it would.Obama is clueless.what a goof.