Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bad News from Wang Dang's Call

:angry: Just listened to his conf. call, he says don't expect any revalue.......until June to Aug. :angry:

Then he'll say he doesn't expect any RV until Dec / Jan... And on and on.....Diff. period same stuff.

He wayng wong most of time

Chinese food always vely good.

of what year?

4021. Maybe.

Dont be angry, at least we now know we have an RV between June to August...thats fine with me.... :eyebrows:

Life is good, huh?

Wang Dang or who ever...No bodies know when Iraq will ever RV - I believe this country have no intentions on RVing their currency any time soon - Every year it seems to be one excuse after another - There will never be a perfect senerio to RV which leads me to beleive that Iraq can RV anytime if the CBI choose to but for some reason they won't pull the trigger as long as Maliki is in office.  I hope I am wrong but after 6 plus years seeing the samething over over again with Iraq only God knows the anwer.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Even if this were true why would it be "bad" news? I wish it were true and that we could count on the RV taking place at this time.

No one knows when or even if this thing will absolutely happen. People can call it or put out "time frames" all they want to but, the reality is that again, NO ONE knows!

I'm not saying that Wangdang called it because he didn't as far as I know. It is the responsibility of people who listen to these calls and read the predictions/opinions, etc. of others to use your God-given intelligence to decipher and or take away the parts that are rational and make some sense instead of jumping on the same old band-wagon of oh, so-and-so said it is going to happen tomorrow so that's what is going to happen. I have seen people twist things far too many times just to fit what they WANT to happen. Just because someone gives their opinion on what they THINK is going to happen does not mean they stated the RV is going to happen in, around or about that time. It is simply an idea or an opinion.

Now, I am in no way condoning what these guru types do, but people need to take responsibility for actually falling into the same recycled crap every week and stop letting your minds twist things into what you want to hear rather than actually hearing what is being said.