Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Database Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

«Return to the index

What is this from???

«Return to the index

Is this a one time issue, or is it a on going thing?

• Upvote 1

Is this a one time issue, or is it a on going thing?

This is an ongoing thing. I can see the topics and when try to read a post it gives this error message every time. If I sign out I can read post as guest just fine. Makes me think that my account or permissions on that account have been compromised. I was a VIP member on monthy reoccuring and then the whole paypal change may have helped screw the pooch.

This is an ongoing thing. I can see the topics and when try to read a post it gives this error message every time. If I sign out I can read post as guest just fine. Makes me think that my account or permissions on that account have been compromised. I was a VIP member on monthy reoccuring and then the whole paypal change may have helped screw the pooch.

i am having the same problem

It sounds like you are trying to load a stale cached page, I hate to sound like a broken record but have you cleared your cache, history and cookies, closed browser and restarted? Please let me know what OS you are running and what browser if your still having issues

• Upvote 1

It sounds like you are trying to load a stale cached page, I hate to sound like a broken record but have you cleared your cache, history and cookies, closed browser and restarted? Please let me know what OS you are running and what browser if your still having issues

Yes I have done all that and am still having problems. I am not able to view anything but the main pages if I am logged in.....(the only way I am able to reply to this thread is to be logged out, then go into the thread, click reply and when it prompts me to sign in, sign in at that time and reply. after i hit add reply, it gives me the error again......if I am logged out and just viewing the forum as a guest I do not have any problems viewing anything I just cant reply to threads).....i have restarted my computer trying to fix it as well.....I use interner explorer and am using windows vista.....thanks for your help

Your posting now signed on, or do you have another username?

in order to open the thread, i have to be logged out but when i click reply, it promts me to log in and i am able to type my reply but as soon as i click "add reply" it gives me that error again but it does add my response.....I only have 1 username

Just wanting to let you know I have paid to get my VIP membership current. This is a "heads up"

Please let me know when my status on the VIP membership has been changed to "current"

my email is: debb@macnexus.org

my sign in name is: debbieb40 ( I have been using this one on the site).

Thank you

God Bless

Debbie

My VIP paypal said you guys cancelled it? then i get an email saying it is being worked on, so what do i do now? i had paid the 10 bucks a month, now do i have to pay 50 bucks to get back in??? what is going on?- Dennis

Dgrenfsu66@yahoo.com

Dennis,

We are no longer using Paypal as a payment processor. The new payment gateway is functioning however. The subscription options are available when you go to renew.

I'm having the same issues, but not sure exactly what you mean by outdated browser, I appologize. I have tried to log into 2 different office computers as well as my home computer and have the same problem database error with each of them. Can view topics except for in VIP if I am not logged in! Thank you for continuing to try to solve this issue!