Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supersemar: Global Reset for Humanity

RVWITHME

This info is currently being pushed for "consumption", but I'm not sure what to make of it as to its authenticity, especially since it mentions “OPPT” as an involved party.

Still trying to figure out "Where's The Beef" (Money), or if this could be a major ruse..

Maybe some of you DV members have a more cohesive take on this.

Supersemar – Global Reset for Humanity

http://europafilmschannel.com/supersemar-global-reset-for-humanity/

Excerpt:

Payment Order 1-11 is the gate implementation of the entire financial system to the new Global Government order. Payment Moment 1-11 is a symbol of change all over the world legal order in the basic concepts of the main points of UN – ORBIT INTERNATIONAL TRUST WORLD SWISSINDO to the universal concept of NEO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GOD SKY EARTH.

Re-organize the system for prosperity, justice, balance essential nature at the will of creator as well as in line with the UN Declaration of Human Rights 1948.

With the main program :
1 . Master Plan
2 . Key Master Plan
3 . Human Obligations
4 . Quota Payment for 253 Countries World.
5 . State Debt Elimination.
6 . Debt Elimination each person.

Also see:   http://www.godskyearth.org/home.html

And the Global Payments File:

http://www.godskyearth.org/uploads/1/4/3/9/14395820/_swissindo_exhibit_ab_global_funds_2013-04-10.pdf

VERY real!! and dont let anyone else tell you different. I guess we can continue under the false narrative of printing as much as we want and going further into debt based on a monetary policy the fiat system that was created to fail in the first place.  A false backing of currency sets up corruption and greed for the banks and traders to capitalize on while continuing to take and take and enslave us common folk even further into debt while they get rich.  Many other countries have been under going currency swaps in the past couple of years to increase their own reserves to prepare for dollars demise and reset to occur also because they have no interest in the U.S dollar because its backed by absolutely nothing but faith and because its used around the world through war.  When the petro dollar is threatened we go to war.  Not only that the fiat system aids countries in manipulating exchange rates like China has done for years to profit off of cheap labor and debt enslavement.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

VERY real!! and dont let anyone else tell you different. I guess we can continue under the false narrative of printing as much as we want and going further into debt based on a monetary policy the fiat system that was created to fail in the first place.  A false backing of currency sets up corruption and greed for the banks and traders to capitalize on while continuing to take and take and enslave us common folk even further into debt while they get rich.  Many other countries have been under going currency swaps in the past couple of years to increase their own reserves to prepare for dollars demise and reset to occur also because they have no interest in the U.S dollar because its backed by absolutely nothing but faith and because its used around the world through war.  When the petro dollar is threatened we go to war.  Not only that the fiat system aids countries in manipulating exchange rates like China has done for years to profit off of cheap labor and debt enslavement.

It's all backed by auditing and credit ratings

Fiat currency is here to stay in my opinion

• Upvote 2

I believe the worlds leaders have all been in currency wars and some are undervalued

Some more than others

Like china

China is having a hard time meeting its obligations

A revaluation would solve this for china

Since they all been racing to the bottom to increase their country's exports they all may need reset at their actual values

It doesn't mean everyone will be rich because if they all go up together nothing changes

The standard is to be the IMF sdr

Special drawing rights which each country has established

This is what a country's actual value is not what it might be but what it is it's all done through yearly auditing by the IMF

So some country's values may go up a half percent others 2 percent

Some 7 percent some may go up higher than that some maybe way higher

We don't have time to go over all the figures for every country

I think they use computer programs that they enter all the info into and it computes it automatically

They know who is under valued and who is over valued

It may be time to crack the whip

Who knows

So if an actual currency reset does happen the cat will be out of the bag

We will know for sure if Iraq is hiding anything

They won't be able to at that point

What their rate comes out at if there's a global reset will be their actual exchange rate if it is based off all assets or just its currency value and official exchange rate that they have issued is the question

• Upvote 3

So.....is a "Key Master Plan" better than a regular "Master Plan"?   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Shabs you know better than that -

A Plan beats an Idea ...

A Master Plan beats a Plan ...

A Key Master Plan beats a Master Plan ...

A Turn-Key Master Plan beats a Key Master Plan ...

and as always ...

Scissors cut Paper

Paper covers Rock

Rock crushes Lizard

Lizard poisons Spock

Spock smashes Scissors

Scissors decapitates Lizard

Lizard eats Paper

Paper disproves Spock

Spock vaporizes Rock

and ...

Rock crushes Scissors

• Upvote 8

They will all be pegged to the sdr that they establish

And if they ever need the IMF to help them they get only the sdr value they establish themselves at with their macroeconomics , GDP , taxes , fees Ect.

The pegging to other country's currency's may need to end

Only pegging would be to the sdr

They will all be pegged to the sdr that they establish

And if they ever need the IMF to help them they get only the sdr value they establish themselves at with their macroeconomics , GDP , taxes , fees Ect.

The pegging to other country's currency's may need to end

Only pegging would be to the sdr

Shabs you know better than that -

A Plan beats an Idea ...

A Master Plan beats a Plan ...

A Key Master Plan beats a Master Plan ...

A Turn-Key Master Plan beats a Key Master Plan ...

and as always ...

Scissors cut Paper

Paper covers Rock

Rock crushes Lizard

Lizard poisons Spock

Spock smashes Scissors

Scissors decapitates Lizard

Lizard eats Paper

Paper disproves Spock

Spock vaporizes Rock

and ...

Rock crushes Scissors

Thanks for the update, Sheldon.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Thanks easy that was very interesting it is well worth the 15 minutes to watch it for everyone

I recommend it

This should be on prime time tv every day for a month

Obama said he would fundamentally change America and it look as if he will allow this on his watch

These are those who wish to control the world but free people stopped them with the federal reserve

The fed gave them the finger years ago now Obama brings our enemy's back

They will control America if this happens

We will see if Obama makes it 11 days now

There is no reason to have a commodity in a hole locked up so we can have trade on this planet and who ever holds the gold runs the show

The illuminati should not get to control us with gold locked in a hole while we get a new piece of paper with their signiture on it

The dollar is what stopped them before now Obama is trying to give it back to them in exchange for debt free

Debt free ?

I'd like to see the books on the 18 trillion in debt

Obama added 9 trillion in debt in 5 years

Plus he spent the 6 trillion a year in total revenues our govt takes in ?

That's 39 trillion dollars in 5 years

Show me what he bought with 39 trillion dollars

Look up total govt revenues to see how much they take in each year with all the tariffs told fees licensing fining crap It's over 6 trillion a year

I think Obama is destroying our country and has himself surrounded by people to take the fall if they get close to figuring out what he's up to

They plea the fifth to drag their feet to give them more time to execute

On e it's executed its to late to do anything

Well he's got about a week according to how long it took to kill Kennedy 11 days

• Downvote 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQ2jUZKKic

A collapse is near... every country is using fiat based currency and has printed tons of worthless paper.  DOWN WITH THE FED!!!!!!!!!

After all he is Indonesian

Where did this originate ?

Indonesia ?

Here's Obama gramps http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia–Malaysia_confrontation

Yes the signing happened in Indonesia.

Edited by easyrider

Ya gold backed money

Lol

How much is gold going to be worth after that ?

To date there has only been 8 trillion dollars worth of gold mined

At fifty million dollars a ton

157,000 tons to date

Do the math

So you think we can take the 60 trillion dollars in existence globally and turn it into 8 trillion dollars and some how everything will be better

You will get a raise or something

All your doing is throwing away your ability to create wealth I place of having to go dig it up or try to find it

Wha do ya want to grind the entire world up and run it through a sleuth box

To see how much you have ?

Then once the rich get control of it what happens to you who don't have any

What we have now is what set the world free

Going back would enslave the masses

The rich can never control the flow of money

It seems most people are not interested in learning what money actually is

And how it's created

They think if someone tells them they can buy more if they tell them that money is backed by gold

The fact is you will get less and less as the gold supply ends up in the riches hands

You will not get a raise At work

You will not get more food , you will not get a nicer car , your life will be like it was during the depression when the rich get control of all the gold

They way things are now if the rich gain control of all the money

You can go to a bank and create money yourself which dilutes down what those rich people are trying to control

It forces them to reinvest their money or lose it

When they reinvest it people get jobs

Gold backed money is a stupid idea it's been done and caused for a small group of people to control the world

Learn how not to spend all your money and go into debt and you will learn that what we have is way better than the gold standard

The IMF is proposing global reserve currency

That's where we are headed

No where else

The sdr will be the new standard not anything else

And yes its fiat

Any new gold backed currency may be for use of transferring wealth with the bis from country to country foriegn debts or something

If they do this for every day uses we are screwed in a bad way

I like the fiat system

It is easily repaired with numbers and we all have an understanding of what money is worth

The problem is all the different types of currencies around the world

Just like all the different types of languages around the world

One language for all humans would simplify the world and most likely bring peace on earth

One currency standard by the IMF would eliminate the cheating and corruption

They want you to be ignorant

They can make us kill each other because we don't understand each other

We should push for a universal language first of all

Then we can worry about money

First we need to know our neighbors

Not know them by what some one else tells us

I don't see ohio fighting Pennsylvania

We know each other

• Upvote 1

Thanks easy that was very interesting it is well worth the 15 minutes to watch it for everyone

I recommend it

This should be on prime time tv every day for a month

Obama said he would fundamentally change America and it look as if he will allow this on his watch

These are those who wish to control the world but free people stopped them with the federal reserve

The fed gave them the finger years ago now Obama brings our enemy's back

They will control America if this happens

We will see if Obama makes it 11 days now

There is no reason to have a commodity in a hole locked up so we can have trade on this planet and who ever holds the gold runs the show

The illuminati should not get to control us with gold locked in a hole while we get a new piece of paper with their signiture on it

The dollar is what stopped them before now Obama is trying to give it back to them in exchange for debt free

Debt free ?

I'd like to see the books on the 18 trillion in debt

Obama added 9 trillion in debt in 5 years

Plus he spent the 6 trillion a year in total revenues our govt takes in ?

That's 39 trillion dollars in 5 years

Show me what he bought with 39 trillion dollars

Look up total govt revenues to see how much they take in each year with all the tariffs told fees licensing fining crap It's over 6 trillion a year

I think Obama is destroying our country and has himself surrounded by people to take the fall if they get close to figuring out what he's up to

They plea the fifth to drag their feet to give them more time to execute

On e it's executed its to late to do anything

Well he's got about a week according to how long it took to kill Kennedy 11 days

? :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!!  When I first read this all that came to my mind was "Garbage" and that was all I was gonna post.  But I read the responses before I did anything and I couldn't believe what I was reading.  What you people believe is amazing.   And from those whom I had a great amount of respect for (I still do).  Either you guys are way over my head, which I doubt.  I may not know alot about finances but I am able to understand what I read.  Or I am extremely stupid.  Go ahead and show your true colors, take the easy road and just call me stupid, or show me even how a GCR could ever happen.  I have never believed that has anything to do with the Dinar or that it was even plausible.  Anyway, this not to say anyone is wrong, quite the contrary.  When this many people with a supposedly higher intellect post positive to something like this, I'm just amazed and would like to understand more.

So go ahead and neg away, it doesn't bother me.  I have a gift for saying what other people are afraid to for fear of embarrassment.  No worries here.

PS  I would like the short version if one exists.  haha

• Upvote 2