Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We're Back!!!

Hi guys

Glad to see it up and running again.

Boy I guess its true.

You dont know what ya got till its gone. 

Hey

I just want to give out a big dog hug and thanks to Razur

who during the great 2014 DV Black out.

Held fast and made that extra special effort to re-establish contact within the group.  

• Upvote 2

Wow! That was a long time to be without a dinar fix!

:bravo:

:cowboy2:

Whew.....no kidding T.G.... that was one long "delivery" to get that baby back on line!!!   :surgeon:  

988261_341550679309345_1348502567_n.jpg

Thanks again to Adam and the Mods for all they do... can I make a suggestion though... we have a lopster tank for a certain bunch of folks... can you make a jail cell for "Hackers and Slackers" and place it just above heyall where it's nice and hot to really make em sweat... just a thought???  :rolleyes: 

Edited by RodandStaff

Adam, Mods, Tech. Dept. Folks.... When I go check my profile... in the upper part of page near the Dinar Vets logo  I find this:

in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php on line 200

Warning: Illegal string offset 'awards_id' in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php on line 274

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php:200) in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php:200) in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php:200) in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php:200) in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/awards/sources/classes/classAwards.php:200) in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

That's been since yesterday when site got back online.. Then later on yesterday as you know there was another disruption for  a few hours and   eventually  it got back up again.... Still I see this   in the upper page ( only there) of my profile... The rest of page shows my profile and everything else correctly.

If you are already aware of this then please disregard this post of mine.
Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...