Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We're Back!!!

WOW ! 

Yew Dinar Nuts really seam too hav uh problum wen dah sight goez doun. Yew stres owt ober evrythun !

Now me? I don't have a problem. I didn't try to bring the site up every other hour . . .

Oh ! I'll be going to church this Sunday for that lie . . .

Welcome back Adam and all the Dinar Vets crowd !

:bravo: 

- ddprint22

• Upvote 4

Don't get comfortable.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Seems you called that one right Shabs. :D

Hey... Wait A Minute! Were you guys really here posting on the morning of the 11th?

I missed it... and I sure did miss all of you too.

Kind of like a rallying point?........An everybody meet at the Orange Julius at 5, if this happens again, sort of thing?   :shrug:   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Okay but there are two Orange Julius's at the Mall Of America... did you mean the N. end or the S. end? :)

• Upvote 3

Hey... Wait A Minute! Were you guys really here posting on the morning of the 11th?

Very small window that day, Maggie.......stroke of luck really.   

Okay but there are two Orange Julius's at the Mall Of America... did you mean the N. end or the S. end? :)

You know the one.......by the shoes, closest to the roller coaster and legoland.  We've been over this, Maggie.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Very small window that day, Maggie.......stroke of luck really.   

You know the one.......by the shoes, closest to the roller coaster and legoland.  We've been over this, Maggie.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

Sheesh Shabs you are right... I panicked and forgot everything when I thought I had lost you all forever. :(

I won't forget again... and as plan B how about in the front lobby of Circus Circus in Vegas?

The clowns will be gathering there for sure.

:D   :D  :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Same here ( about the 11th)... I have checked every day ( more times a day) to see if site was back and nothing .. Just now I tried and voila....Of course I was kept informed  of the progress through Adam's mails....

I recall site being down starting last Friday  March 7th ( during the day hours here in Italy if I remember correctly).. Then it got back for maybe  a couple of hours  ( or less) on Saturday March 8th only to fade away   with that dreaded Error page  all these days until now.....

Being absolutely ignorant myself about technical issues I didn't have the slightest idea that a DDOS attack could take up to 5 ( or sometimes even  longer, I read yesterday somewhere) days before  Tech.  Folks may be able to solve the issue..

Very happy to get back to normal... Hopefully it won't happen again again in the Future..

As far as I know / recall ... It had never happened   in the 3  and 1/2 years I've been here on the Forum.

Again....Great  to be back.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2