Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT Happened to Me, A warning to all

Dinarkicker

Good Evening;

I know some of you are wondering who this DK Character is and where I have been. Long story short waiting on Iraq has forced me to take multiple jobs. Hey Iraq :moon-from-car:

OK on to the purpose of this post:

Today i received a call from a former student who is a banker, he asked me if I still had dinar I told him a few. He then proceeded to tell me of a phone call he got saying there is a buyer in New York offering $30 a dinar. My response was "you know I can hurt people whop jerk my chain" he said he was serious. 

As a person who has gotten many of my friends involved in this investment I would not be doing them any justice if i didn't follow any leads given me. So I started making calls as they were given to me.

First was the attorney in New York, he then called another attorney who represents the people offering this outrageous amount of money. While trying to get a hold of this other attorney... I will not give names because if they are real attorneys I could be held liable for calling them scammers. Bottom line they were promoting the Reno group, and the way it came about was innocent on my friends part, but these people are out there trying to get your dinar. I let it be know as soon as I heard the word Reno, I told them  "no tickie, no laundry" I let them know I will not depart with what I have left without cash in hand.

the following is the email I got while waiting on the final attorney.

Hello! Please share this with the seller

and get back to me ASAP|

I am dealing with the attorney that has been heavily involved in the RV of the world currencies, & he is working with Group which is in charge of this purchase.

The end buyer is China..

Wait time, between 1-6 weeks after delivery, to Reno, or the buyers plane has picked your currency up for pay out.

$30.00 per NEW IQD

-10% Fees

Commissions: 1.5% for you, Frank Ellis, and who ever else is involved

Minium: 100M equivlent to USD and Up! The larger the better

Need CIS,

Copy of passport.

History of funds, statement.

Buyer will pick up the larger amount of funds worldwide.

Projects for the countries which are not an enemy of the US / western world, are required

We finally got on the conference call with the head attorney, and in conversation I asked a question about details of this transaction, I was told "that's a loaded question, and yes the way I asked it it was loaded. It was at this point that the conversation went from $30 per dinar to the average person will only get... Dare I say... Yes I say $5.80 that's right folks you heard it hear. 

Once they realized I wasn't a sap, and I wasn't going to be taken, the conversation ended and ended quiclkley. The original attorney didn't even stay on to talk to me about possible cash in scenarios after RV.

This investment is real, the scam in this is the people like I talked to today on the phone. Be vigilant people and be cautious.

PS
      I cant get into chat my system won't let me  :facepalm:

• Upvote 13

hello dinar kicker buddy !   I think you must have signed a  non-disclosure  thingy    :lol:   that s  why  you can`t get into chats ....  hahahhahaha  --- hey  but  really  thanks  for the posting ........  man  5,80    these  guys   are  pretty dirty ,,,,,,  they could save 4.80  and  take  mine  for 1.oo  per dinar  :peace:   {  I`m  kidding  here }   thanks  buddy -------------   I  am beginning  to fell that   other  jobs  deal here too  

• Upvote 1

PS

DK - go to this link http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63092-chat-room-not-working-properly/?p=1332729 see if any of the scenarios fit your problem and if the solutions work for you.

If not, send me a message and let me know what error you are receiving.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

Hey DK!  Long time... good to see ya... hope all is well...

I always understand caution against liabilities... but this is an in-your-face, first-hand, at your front door experience!   Why not expose these unethical attorneys and get them disbarred!

I'd be furious... and on a mission to get to the bottom of it.   That just burns me... hitting so close to home, with friends and family...

Thanks for the warning!

Jax

That's a Nigerian phone call if I ever saw one.

The attorney can be busted for taking part in this scam.

$100M and up required and wait time 1-6 weeks?

If that doesn't reek of RIP OFF, I don't know what does!

PEEEEEEYYYOOOOOOOOOO something's rotten in Reno!

I should be able to show up with ONE WITTOH NOTE-SY WOTE-SY and walk away with bricks of Franklins in Reno.

OR I should say "When I show up with my 25K dinar note, I want a cashier's check drawn on Wells Fargo for the amount of $750,000. If you can't do that, then you're not for real."

They could say "One or two notes isn't worth my time."

To which I would say "$150,000 fee for just meeting with me isn't worth your time? You're either a liar or on drugs."

I say EXPOSE that attorney for all it's worth! 

• Upvote 1

DK, as always one must be vigilant in this investment. Thanks for the great post and info. Yes I'm keeing what I have and like everyone else , waiting patiently. Godspeed my friend. :bravo:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

And why would they want your Dinar at that price when they can just buy it directly from a dealer at a fraction of a dollar??

Your able to think for yourself, that's good but sadly there are people in this ride who are desperate and are not thinking clearly.

I put this out so people would be encouraged to think clearly, stay strong everyone.

• Upvote 1

That's a Nigerian phone call if I ever saw one.

The attorney can be busted for taking part in this scam.

$100M and up required and wait time 1-6 weeks?

If that doesn't reek of RIP OFF, I don't know what does!

PEEEEEEYYYOOOOOOOOOO something's rotten in Reno!

I should be able to show up with ONE WITTOH NOTE-SY WOTE-SY and walk away with bricks of Franklins in Reno.

OR I should say "When I show up with my 25K dinar note, I want a cashier's check drawn on Wells Fargo for the amount of $750,000. If you can't do that, then you're not for real."

They could say "One or two notes isn't worth my time."

To which I would say "$150,000 fee for just meeting with me isn't worth your time? You're either a liar or on drugs."

I say EXPOSE that attorney for all it's worth! 

I agree with reinman! expose them and go all out!!

Good Evening;

I know some of you are wondering who this DK Character is and where I have been. Long story short waiting on Iraq has forced me to take multiple jobs. Hey Iraq :moon-from-car:

OK on to the purpose of this post:

Today i received a call from a former student who is a banker, he asked me if I still had dinar I told him a few. He then proceeded to tell me of a phone call he got saying there is a buyer in New York offering $30 a dinar. My response was "you know I can hurt people whop jerk my chain" he said he was serious. 

As a person who has gotten many of my friends involved in this investment I would not be doing them any justice if i didn't follow any leads given me. So I started making calls as they were given to me.

First was the attorney in New York, he then called another attorney who represents the people offering this outrageous amount of money. While trying to get a hold of this other attorney... I will not give names because if they are real attorneys I could be held liable for calling them scammers. Bottom line they were promoting the Reno group, and the way it came about was innocent on my friends part, but these people are out there trying to get your dinar. I let it be know as soon as I heard the word Reno, I told them  "no tickie, no laundry" I let them know I will not depart with what I have left without cash in hand.

the following is the email I got while waiting on the final attorney.

Hello! Please share this with the seller

and get back to me ASAP|

I am dealing with the attorney that has been heavily involved in the RV of the world currencies, & he is working with Group which is in charge of this purchase.

The end buyer is China..

Wait time, between 1-6 weeks after delivery, to Reno, or the buyers plane has picked your currency up for pay out.

$30.00 per NEW IQD

-10% Fees

Commissions: 1.5% for you, Frank Ellis, and who ever else is involved

Minium: 100M equivlent to USD and Up! The larger the better

Need CIS,

Copy of passport.

History of funds, statement.

Buyer will pick up the larger amount of funds worldwide.

Projects for the countries which are not an enemy of the US / western world, are required

We finally got on the conference call with the head attorney, and in conversation I asked a question about details of this transaction, I was told "that's a loaded question, and yes the way I asked it it was loaded. It was at this point that the conversation went from $30 per dinar to the average person will only get... Dare I say... Yes I say $5.80 that's right folks you heard it hear. 

Once they realized I wasn't a sap, and I wasn't going to be taken, the conversation ended and ended quiclkley. The original attorney didn't even stay on to talk to me about possible cash in scenarios after RV.

This investment is real, the scam in this is the people like I talked to today on the phone. Be vigilant people and be cautious.

PS

Interesting, but if you weren't a Staff Moderator, I would think it was a Dinar pumper making up the story.  Also, $5.80 per sounds awfully fishy to me, especially when Adam is talking about .01 to .10 per.  Of course, it's like the saying, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers", so if it's true, I'm all-in - LOL. Go RV!  Thanks for sharing.  :shrug:  :confused2:  :soon:

• Upvote 1

DK - go to this link http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63092-chat-room-not-working-properly/?p=1332729 see if any of the scenarios fit your problem and if the solutions work for you.

If not, send me a message and let me know what error you are receiving.

:cowboy2:

went to link and did what it said, I guess me and chat rooms are a thing of the past unable to get in any room including NDC.