Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White Privilege

George Hayduke

I didn't realize as a 4th generation Swedish immigrant, I had so much privilege that the Pentagon needed to educate, train and caution US service members about my genetically unfair advantage.

Pentagon Training Manual: White Males Have Unfair Advantages

A controversial 600-plus page manual used by the military to train its Equal Opportunity officers teaches that “healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian” men hold an unfair advantage over other races, and warns in great detail about a so-called “White Male Club.”

“Simply put, a healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege,” reads a statement in the manual created by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI).

The manual, which was obtained by Fox News, also instructs troops to “support the leadership of people of color. Do this consistently, but not uncritically,” the manual states.

The Equal Opportunity Advisor Student Guide is the textbook used during a three month DEOMI course taught at Patrick Air Force Base in Florida. Individuals who attend the training lead Equal Opportunity briefings on military installations around the nation.

The 637-page manual covers a wide range of issues from racism and religious diversity to cultural awareness, extremism and white privilege.

I obtained a copy of the manual from an Equal Opportunity officer who was disturbed by the course content and furious over the DEOMI’s reliance on the Southern Poverty Law Center for information on “extremist” groups.

{snip}

DEOMI instructors were also responsible for briefings at bases around the country that falsely labeled evangelical Christians, Catholics and a number of high-profile Christian ministries as domestic hate groups.

{snip}

DEOMI opened in 1971 in response to the civil rights movement. It’s responsible for Equal Opportunity/Equal Employment Opportunity education and training for military active duty and reservists, according to its website.

The subject of white privilege emerged in a 20-page section titled, “Power and Privilege.”

“Whites are the empowered group,” the manual declares. “White males represent the haves as compared to the have-nots.”

The military document advises personnel to “assume racism is everywhere, every day” and “notice code words for race.” They are also instructed to “understand and learn from the history of whiteness and racism.”

“Assume racism is everywhere, everyday,” read a statement in a section titled, ‘How to be a strong ‘white ally.’”

“One of the privileges of being white is not having to see or deal with racism all the time,” the manual states. “We have to learn to see the effect that racism has.”

{snip}

The guide also points out that whites are over-represented and blacks are underrepresented in positive news stories, that middle class blacks live in poorer neighborhoods than middle class whites and that even though there are more white criminals than any other race, the news coverage of black criminals is about equal to the news coverage of white criminals.

The military manual goes into great detail about a so-called “White Male Club.”

“In spite of slave insurrections, civil war, the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments, the women’s suffrage movement leading to the 19th amendment, the civil rights movement, urban rebellions and the contemporary feminist movement, the club persists,” the document states.

{snip}

The military also implies that white Americans may be in denial about racism.

In a section titled, “Rationalizations for Retaining Privilege and Avoiding Responsibilities,” the military lays out excuses white people use.

“Today some white people may use the tactic of denial when they say, ‘It’s a level playing field; this is a land of equal opportunity,’” the manual reads. “Some white people may be counterattacking today by saying political correctness rules the universities or they want special status.”

DEOMI points out that if “white people are unable to maintain that the atrocities are all in the past, they may switch to tactics to make a current situation seem isolated.”

They said some of the ways whites may claim to be victims include saying things like, “I have it just as bad as anyone else,” “They’re taking away our jobs,” or “White people are under attack.”

The military concludes the section by urging students to “understand and learn from the history of whiteness and racism” and “support the leadership of people of color.”

Todd Starnes, Fox News, October 31, 2013

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/11/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the material is true, and I don't have any reason to think it is not, then it is one of the most racist documents around!  What they did not cover is how racism is highest among the blacks because of propaganda like this.  Racism IS alive in the USA.  The pendulum swings both ways and in today's world the cry of "racism" from the black community falls on unheard in the forest of racial groups with exclusive pandering of one group: blacks.  There are a number of organizations that are promoting the black agenda, culture, history, ect.. Why not "Hispanic History Month," "ATN: Asian Television Network," or "NANA: National Advancement of Native Americans," or, "WCALS: White Christian's Alternative Life Style."  

Those "groups" sound dumb, don't they?  (Well, to most of us they do.)   We should have matured in our thinking far enough that those things should not even come into our mind; but they do!  Reactionary?  Yes.  Ignorance?  Yes.  But those thoughts are going to continue until ALL RACES understand that we are all of ONE BLOOD!  We were all created by the Great Creator, God, and we did not evolve from some primal life-form that split into different trees.  

God help us.  We are being taken down the path of racism, isolation, distrust and violence against one another by the promotion of our own race above another.  We need to stop and reconsider who we are.  Racism is a fungus that needs to be cleansed and washed down the toilet!    

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Excerpt from POWER AND PRIVILEGE, page 181

PRIVILEGE AND SOCIAL IDENTITY

·         Race/Ethnicity – Whites are the empowered group.

·         Socio-Economic Status – Rich people are the empowered group.

·         Gender – Men are the empowered group.

·         Sexual Orientation – Heterosexuals are the empowered group.

·         Religion – Judeo-Christians, or perhaps only Christians, are the empowered group.

·         Health – Able-bodied people and those with good mental health are the empowered group.

Scientifically speaking, White is the most inclusive color there is.

Here's some undeniable proof:

A surface that reflects sunlight (which contains all colors) without absorbing any of its colors is said to be white.

< http://science.howstuffworks.com/color-info2.htm >

White is the color of milk and fresh snow.[1][2] It is the color produced by the reflection, transmission or emission of all wavelengths of visible light, without absorption.

< https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White >

This can be demonstrated using a simple prism to separate the white light into its different colours and another turned the opposite to recombine them into white light, newton did this.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080227190856AAFJjsF

1. Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)

Explanation:
When there is no light, everything is black. Test this out by going into a photographic dark room. There are no photons of light. In other words, there are no photons of colors.

2. White is the blending of all colors and is a color.

Explanation:
Light appears colorless or white. Sunlight is white light that is composed of all the colors of the spectrum.  A rainbow is proof. You can't see the colors of sunlight except when atmospheric conditions bend the light rays and create a rainbow. You can also use a prism to demonstrate this.

Fact: The sum of all the colors of light add up to white. This is additive color theory.

<http://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/are-black-and-white-colors>

White light is the presence of all colors, where black is the absence of any color light, or any light at all.  This is what is happening with a prism where you can break apart light into its varoius components.

<http://askville.amazon.com/white-absence-color-black-combination-colors/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=3896130>

Quick Search Results:

About 1,149,894 results (0.37 seconds)

Any Questions?

• Upvote 1

eye, kin of an Irishman. Done a lot of studies of people movements. After the conquest of the northern kingdom (10 tribes of Israel) where did they go? They were taken captive taken beyond the Euphrates, they then went over the Caucasus (Caucasian) mountains and into western europe and migrated west. Set up home country in Eirye Land, "it's my island".

Wm13

Edited by waterman13

Something new to celebrate on the 17th I presume?

Somewhat mind-boggling though, so I guess "I better drink about it" for a spell.........

I be letting ya know what I think (if I can) after the 18th, haha!

Luck Of The Original-Man? That's going to take some getting used to as a thought process.

Pour Me......

Strong's Greek: 730. ἄῤῥην (arrén) -- male, man. - Bible

biblehub.com/greek/730.htm

Strong's Concordance. arrén: male, man. Original Word: ἄρσην, ενος, εν. Part of Speech: Adjective Transliteration: arrén. Phonetic Spelling: (ar'-hrane)

Strong's Greek: 3495. νεανίσκος (neaniskos) -- a ...

biblehub.com/greek/3495.htm

Strong's Concordance. neaniskos: a young man, a youth. Original Word: νεανίσκος, ου, ὁ. Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine Transliteration: neaniskos. Phonetic ...