Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

You know, I was doing some "thinking" this morning after coffee and noticed that I was paying $2.75 for 4 rolls of TP with 175 sheets per roll.

That's 700 sheets for $2.75 so I thought "Hey, if I bought IQD singles at 1,166 per dollar, I could get about 3,200 sheets of Camel-Wipe (IQD) for the same price.

3,200 divided by 700 = 4.57 so I could be making a 457% profit just by switching from Charmin to IQD even without an RV!

Was thinking that maybe these would make a novel bathroom item that I could still sell at wholesale and make a profit on too.

Gonna need a new "dispenser" design though.

Camel-Wipes ..... "For those that just can't wait any longer"

• Upvote 6

Any Similarities Between Maliki And

Former Charmin Pitch Man Mr Whipple Are Purely Coincidental ! :o

mr_whipple.jpg

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 5

I had to read this article just because of its title name - Camel Wipe.  Word.

As a new dispenser design may I suggest something along the lines of a travel sized baby wipes container. That way one can easily remove one sheet at a time. They could remind you of those older parochial school size tp sheets. i would laugh my butt off at that one but I am wiping. Squuuwish, glug, glug, glug. Ok now I am ready. LMBO.

mr_whipple.jpg

Wow.

• Upvote 1

mr_whipple.jpg

daggggg thugee you're absolutely correct...who can photo shop the TP into M's hands...c'mon DV techies !!!

• Upvote 1

I don't know how long you've been waiting for an RV . . . but it sounds like you've been waiting a long time like most of us to mull over/and present your case in such Razor Hilarity. I'm still laffing . . . some very gosh damn funny stuff  :twothumbs:  :bravo:  :salute:

Question: when you were pondering this financial enterprise, were you on the can after drinking your Coffee. Allot of folks do their BEST thinking on the Johnny Thunder.

I'm still laffing . . . very clever stuff   :lol:

Question is: Are they absorbent & soft?

:)

It depends on how circulated they are:)

I don't know how long you've been waiting for an RV . . . but it sounds like you've been waiting a long time like most of us to mull over/and present your case in such Razor Hilarity. I'm still laffing . . . some very gosh damn funny stuff  :twothumbs:  :bravo:  :salute:

Question: when you were pondering this financial enterprise, were you on the can after drinking your Coffee. Allot of folks do their BEST thinking on the Johnny Thunder.

I'm still laffing . . . very clever stuff   :lol:

TYL; Yes, waiting almost 7 years now, and Yes, one can do some of their best "thinking" upon the KingsThrone.

We have ladies in the house, so I endevor to always (try) to offer my most modest humor, however dry.

Many times, I would rather that people not "get" all of what I endevor to say what "I really think" in exchange for not offending those "so inclined".

The rest of you Salty-Dogs should (easily) be able to read between the lines of most of my posts.

Rest assured, I AM LMAO in private thought!

• Upvote 1

Funny that we are talking about toilet paper in a country where they do not use it! :)

They use their left hand! Unless they are left handed in which case they use their right. NOW you understand why they do NOT shake hands in the Middle East. LOL

CAMEL WIPE... ROFL

That is hilarious! Though when I first read it I thought of baby wipes for camels lol.