Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know, I was doing some "thinking" this morning after coffee and noticed that I was paying $2.75 for 4 rolls of TP with 175 sheets per roll.

That's 700 sheets for $2.75 so I thought "Hey, if I bought IQD singles at 1,166 per dollar, I could get about 3,200 sheets of Camel-Wipe (IQD) for the same price.

3,200 divided by 700 = 4.57 so I could be making a 457% profit just by switching from Charmin to IQD even without an RV!

Was thinking that maybe these would make a novel bathroom item that I could still sell at wholesale and make a profit on too.

Gonna need a new "dispenser" design though.

Camel-Wipes ..... "For those that just can't wait any longer"

• Upvote 6

I had to read this article just because of its title name - Camel Wipe.  Word.

As a new dispenser design may I suggest something along the lines of a travel sized baby wipes container. That way one can easily remove one sheet at a time. They could remind you of those older parochial school size tp sheets. i would laugh my butt off at that one but I am wiping. Squuuwish, glug, glug, glug. Ok now I am ready. LMBO.

I don't know how long you've been waiting for an RV . . . but it sounds like you've been waiting a long time like most of us to mull over/and present your case in such Razor Hilarity. I'm still laffing . . . some very gosh damn funny stuff  :twothumbs:  :bravo:  :salute:

Question: when you were pondering this financial enterprise, were you on the can after drinking your Coffee. Allot of folks do their BEST thinking on the Johnny Thunder.

I'm still laffing . . . very clever stuff   :lol:

I don't know how long you've been waiting for an RV . . . but it sounds like you've been waiting a long time like most of us to mull over/and present your case in such Razor Hilarity. I'm still laffing . . . some very gosh damn funny stuff  :twothumbs:  :bravo:  :salute:

Question: when you were pondering this financial enterprise, were you on the can after drinking your Coffee. Allot of folks do their BEST thinking on the Johnny Thunder.

I'm still laffing . . . very clever stuff   :lol:

TYL; Yes, waiting almost 7 years now, and Yes, one can do some of their best "thinking" upon the KingsThrone.

We have ladies in the house, so I endevor to always (try) to offer my most modest humor, however dry.

Many times, I would rather that people not "get" all of what I endevor to say what "I really think" in exchange for not offending those "so inclined".

The rest of you Salty-Dogs should (easily) be able to read between the lines of most of my posts.

Rest assured, I AM LMAO in private thought!

• Upvote 1