Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lookie there.... just like our clown... multitasking while keepin' the kids entertaining!!!  

13921214174439526_PhotoL.jpg

Can't see this without thinkin' of our clown on a mission... keepin' folks informed, and throwin' in a good chunk of humor to keep our hearts smiling and our blood pressure down while we wait!!!   :twothumbs: 

Thanks Snow... is Thug another one of your stalkin' victims???  :rolleyes: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

http://english.farsnews.com/imgrep.aspx?nn=13921214001450

Proves our clown and his friends are good hearted.....There is good everywhere

That Is Wonderful SnowGlobe... Thank You So Much For Bringing This In... Made my day. :)

Gotta love our Thuggie and his good hearted  friends... and yes there is good everywhere.

Again Thanks and Very Much Appreciated.

• Upvote 3

My pleasure.....clownie has been picked on way to much these days......and yes I believe there is good in everyone everywhere...no matter the circumstances.

BUT

It looks like he is holding out on me..wine...cookies..AND cupcakes?!!??!!.....wow that sounds like a REAL party to me...now all I have to do is find that clown...before he eats it all!!!

• Upvote 4

My pleasure.....clownie has been picked on way to much these days......and yes I believe there is good in everyone everywhere...no matter the circumstances.

BUT

It looks like he is holding out on me..wine...cookies..AND cupcakes?!!??!!.....wow that sounds like a REAL party to me...now all I have to do is find that clown...before he eats it all!!!

You Better Hurry!!!  :o

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2

Lookie there.... just like our clown... multitasking while keepin' the kids entertaining!!!  

13921214174439526_PhotoL.jpg

I'm Right Next Door In Syria And I've Got Maliki On The Horn ! :blink:

So I Just Told Him To Start The RV ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2