Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!

I've been in this investment for the past 10 plus years, and I really can't recall when this deletion of zero's project started but it seems to me they have been studying this project for a number of years. Its been the same old story year after year, delete not to delete its as if they are playing games with each other.. COME ON Iraq you are not dumb either its going to work or its not, its just that simple.

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3

Here Are Enorrste And Stryker's Comments ...

3-6-2014  Newshound Guru Enorrste  Article:   "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!"   this article is a confirmation that we are on the right track. There will be a beginning of a free float THIS YEAR, followed by a GRADUAL RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR which will lead to a GRADUAL REMOVAL OF THE LARGE NOTES as the value of the dinar rises. Our journey is about to bear its fruit, assuming nothing ELSE comes along to derail it!

3-6-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker
   Article:   "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!"  Quote: "memory that the currencies of existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the full absorption currency Current"   This IMO, says that all the currencies will have the same value and neither will be reduced according to this quote. Meaning each dinar no matter old or new will have the same value, example: Each dinar in a 25,000 dinar note will have the same value as the new 25 dinar note, IF each dinar is equal to $1 USD then the new 25 dinar note will be worth $25.00 USD and the 25,000 dinar note will be worth $25,000 USD.

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 3

As stated in my earlier posts, these guys are all bozos. I mean look at how they run their country. How much of the decisions they have made have actually been counter-productive to what was best for the country and its citizens?

It is a culture rooted in pride, corruption, and dispute. There is no such thing as "win win" in their thinking. Either you win by crushing and humiliating your opponents or you lose.

They are a wild and reckless folk with little consideration for peace or unity.

The western world simply does not understand the way they think.

That is where DinarThug comes into the picture. He perhaps may have some kind of influence and pull with these guys because he too is a clown. Ok, maybe not a psycho circus clown like them, but a clown nonetheless.

He is our only hope.... :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Based on this quote from the story:

"the currencies of existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the full absorption currency Current",

this would lead us to believe that the old currency ( the three zero ones )

and the new currency ( the non-three zero ones ) will both be worth

their face value.

But, that's just my take on it...

oh ok i see..thanks for pointing that out.

The $10,000 Dinar Question... opinions vary widely, but  here's my view point on some of the possibilities....

1) Some folks are literalist's...you know the type... they can't see outside the lines, and can't imagine a good outcome if it dropped on their head... we have a tank for that!!!  :rolleyes:  That viewpoint says "deleting the zero's" means taking off the three zero's (i.e. a 25,000 note becomes a 25 note)... the only question I have for those who aspouse that theory... what the heyall are you wasting your time for if that's what you think???  :blink:

2) Many... maybe even most... believe that that word "deleting" is somewhat of an "Arabish" translation... think of it more in the lines of "removing the zero's" or, as many would like to say....you pay me real good for this dinar I'm holding and you can have em back and "remove them from circulation".... that's what most are here hoping for.... hope that helps duce duce.  ;) 

Iv been in this investment for a long time and dont plan on dropping out anytime soon,im just trying to get peoples intake..thanks for your opinion.

thanks DINARTHUG WHOOP!!! WHOOP!!! MCL

• Upvote 3

Here's Kap's Comments ...

3-6-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!"  All I can say is WOW!  This is exactly what Dr. Bakri said in his report...This article is correct that changing the currency in itself does not raise the value, but as the IMF stated "Balassa-Samuelson effect"  meaning as the economy grows so does the exchange rate...in other words its a float!  and it will rise based on supply and demand.   And we know the new smaller bills could or would not be in circulation until the exchange rate rises.   Quote:  "the process of deletion of zeros will be provided by the new currency,"   In other words, the transition from larger notes to smaller notes "deletes the zeros"  and its not a LOP.  

B)  B)  B)

• Upvote 2

I'm missing something... I see this article as one of those ... "oh just shoot me now" kind of articles. Can someone please punch major holes into the way I am reading this... I would be ever so grateful.... cause I'm not liking what I am reading...

This reminds me so much of when the Euro was introduced. I was in Italy for about half a year during that introduction period..(I'm going to use rounded off numbers as its easier for me to explain. as the arithmetic dunce I am)

During this time:

A bar of soap cost 1000 lira

Same bar of soap cost 1 Euro

1000 Lira = 1 USD

1 Euro = 1 US

Think IQD = Lira

and NQD = Euro...

Eventually the value of the Euro raised and that same bar of soap is now.50 Euro ....or old 1000 Lira

1000 Lira - 1 USD

.50 Euro = 1 USD  The value of the Euro raised....

Value, in terms of what you could buy, 1000 holds the same value as 1 in terms of what it could buy... and eventually the value of the Euro raised in that it took less Euro to buy the same thing that would require more Lira in terms of the value of the currency and what it could buy....

I'm not saying this as clearly as I should.... but I think it gives the idea.... 

.This article also talked about two very different values

Value in terms of what it would buy

and the first time I've seen it

FACE value, which is what I think we would want to focus on... What happens to the face value? And they tell us

"The process of deletion of zeros formality through which to change the face value of the coin"

Which I read as saying, when the zeros are officially removed, this process (formality) will change the face value of the currency.... `

Please feel free to bash the stuffing out of this logic, cause I don't like what my brain just did to me ..... (stoopie poopie white matter)

Oh and please bash as in debate and not neg cause you don't like it ..I don't like it either and right now as the victim of such terrible thoughts, it would be very naughty for you to bash someone already having to suffer such poo poo thoughts...

Please tell me why I'm wrong.... oh please...

Thanks guys... :)  .. 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

Based on this quote from the story:

"the currencies of existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the full absorption currency Current",

this would lead us to believe that the old currency ( the three zero ones )

and the new currency ( the non-three zero ones ) will both be worth

their face value.

But, that's just my take on it...

***opens his umbrella***

Rayzur, oh Rayzur, please don't rain

on my little parade...

I like my summary better...

And besides, if you're right,

I'll never have a chance to be

with my two little dream girls.

You want me to be happy, don't you...?

• Upvote 2

Only thing they say which makes NO SENSE to me is how their currency is counterfeited?

Possibly the most secure curvy in the world and they keep saying that...

I don't get it and please if you know better, tell me...

Thanks

Former CBI Deputy Governor Muhammed Saleh Was Quoted In An Article Today That The Counterfeiting Aspect Is Being Exaggerated ! ;)

Here Is The Quote With A Link To The Article Below ...

and Saleh stressed "the necessity of faith in free markets and liberal world, but we must not offend the liberal to the economy and to be disciplined and liberate the economy from the constraints and time itself is not taken as a pretext to money laundering and do not exaggerate the issue of money laundering and taking it as a pretext to suppress the market

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173909-claims-liberalizing-the-economy-of-restrictions-ex-cbi-deputy-gov-saleh/#ixzz2vFJyNjMm

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

Hello, everyone. B)

Just got in from work and started the day with Midterms at school so too beat to look it up before commenting on it...but...

I noticed no one focused on this info from the article that our hometown clown provided (and Adam commented on in weekly...btw, Adam, ty).

Shouldn't this give examples that show exactly what they intend to occur?

explaining that the process is applied without any damage in many countries of the world during the last thirty years, including Bolivia in 1986, Russia in 1998, Turkey in 2005, North Korea in 2009. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173839-is-the-process-will-delete-the-zeros-of-the-iraqi-currency-to-stop-rigged/#ixzz2vFTTcQF3

Anyway, all, I am very excited with seeing so much more info being officially released that is actually discussing a currency event.

Wish you all well, always great to read ya!

crossfire

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire
  • Upvote 1

Only thing they say which makes NO SENSE to me is how their currency is counterfeited?

Possibly the most secure curvy in the world and they keep saying that...

I don't get it and please if you know better, tell me...

Thanks

I know that the only denomination we've heard of that has been counterfeited is the 10K notes.

It's quite possible that with the high-tech colour printers now available to anyone, that this is the way they're doing it or they have someone who has engraved a printing plate.

There would have to be a helluva lot of security features to thwart.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I did find a solid article on Bolivia's currency reform example and here is the link:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-08-13/business/8602280124_1_bolivia-condor-currency-reform

It's a fairly short article, cut and dry but I think this is what Thug's article was speaking about for at least one of the examples it gave.  This next link describes the similarity they speak of with Korea's currency reform:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/02/business/global/02korea.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This article gave a bit juicier details about the down side of the reform so maybe something that Iraq will plan to overcome since this was such a current example from 2009.  Maybe after seeing what happened in Korea, it would explain why Iraq/CBI has held off on reform until the provinces are properly braced for impact?  Anyway...

I'll try to find out what type of currency reform the other examples from the article underwent.  Hopefully, I'll find some "still active" articles as valid as these two.

Ok, found this on Russia, not a news article but ALOT of good info concerning what happens if Foreign and/or domestic reserves are not properly in order before the reform.  A bit wordy but a good read.  Tagging my own comment with it while I can still edit it but I'll keep looking for a valid news article.  Here is the link to the PDF file/article:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/review/02/11/ChiodoOwyang.pdf

Be back in a few... B)

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire
  • Upvote 1

***opens his umbrella***

Rayzur, oh Rayzur, please don't rain

on my little parade...

I like my summary better...

And besides, if you're right,

I'll never have a chance to be

with my two little dream girls.

You want me to be happy, don't you...?

Oh yes Mr. Parrot.... yes I do indeed.... AND I want you to be with them when they still look like that... and I much prefer your summary.....  I just took my brain into the back alley and slapped the hellll out of it, so it would stop with this going out on its own and crashing my party... and yours as well for that matter.. huhj????  I'm voting for you on this one.... :D

• Upvote 3

I know that the only denomination we've heard of that has been counterfeited is the 10K notes.

It's quite possible that with the high-tech colour printers now available to anyone, that this is the way they're doing it or they have someone who has engraved a printing plate.

There would have to be a helluva lot of security features to thwart.

Thwarts are caused by frogs

• Upvote 1

Ok...last post for the evening and with the only news article I could find about Turkey's 2005 reform on the red eye.  Surely there are articles in Adam's archives, too.  I'm tired, so here is the link to the last reference:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4632069

With that...I'll leave you and just drop my final thoughts on the countries that Thug's article refer to.  Insomuch as a country trying to change its currency to one with fewer digits...or just trying to revalue the currency...

Russia, Turkey, AND North Korea, I do not think are examples of the situation here.  Only the currency reform is the example the article intends to relate to.  Especially compared to these three countries, I do not think Iraq has nearly the economic liability that these examples had at the time they attempted their reforms.  Also, in reading the Russian article, the reform was almost a rush job.  Korea rushed also but because of counterfeit issues on the black market.  As Thug just posted at the beginning of this page an article about that...I don't have the feeling that Iraq will suffer widespread counterfeiting.

In all, and since the CBI has at least THESE examples to learn from and because they have been carefully working to prove reliability to other countries...I think Iraq can see a strong...much stronger value to the dinar without so many wild market fluctuations.  I'm really beginning to feel more comfortable with Adam's prediction on initial lower rate to allow it to ease up with confidence from other market entities.  Also, it will allow the CBI to make good use of its current reserves (foreign and domestic).

ok...bed time.  Thanks, as says the sandfly

crossfire

• Upvote 1

Oh yes Mr. Parrot.... yes I do indeed.... AND I want you to be with them when they still look like that... and I much prefer your summary.....  I just took my brain into the back alley and slapped the hellll out of it, so it would stop with this going out on its own and crashing my party... and yours as well for that matter.. huhj????  I'm voting for you on this one.... :D

For some reason a scene from the movie Airplane flashed before my eyes, with the passengers in the aisle waiting their turn. :lol: 

-

• Upvote 2