Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

11-2-2014    Intel Guru DC   [via wantingfreedom]   COINS OUT IN SOME AREAS NOT ALL AREAS. 

-------Oh really?

So SOMEONE inside Iraq can take a photo and send it, right?

Don't believe it til you see it!!

Any new coins should be on the CBI website unless they care to make up some "webmaster" excuse which will be TOTAL BS!!!

Is the RV ready?   If it was ready last week it's ready NOW!!

RIGHT?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11-2-2014 Intel Guru DC [via wantingfreedom] COINS OUT IN SOME AREAS NOT ALL AREAS.

-------Oh really?

So SOMEONE inside Iraq can take a photo and send it, right?

Don't believe it til you see it!!

Any new coins should be on the CBI website unless they care to make up some "webmaster" excuse which will be TOTAL BS!!!

Is the RV ready? If it was ready last week it's ready NOW!!

RIGHT?!

Oh how I wish you would go find a hobby!

• Upvote 1

I have 3.

I just stop in to remind everyone how shitty the "gurus" are.

Or I could say.....

THIS IS MY HOBBY

just to satisfy you.

MEANWHILE......

11-2-2014   Intel Guru Delta   NOT THAT MUCH LEFT..ANY DAY NOW!!! 

------ Yeah, sure buddy.......

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have 3.

I just stop in to remind everyone how shitty the "gurus" are.

Or I could say.....

THIS IS MY HOBBY

just to satisfy you.

MEANWHILE......

11-2-2014 Intel Guru Delta NOT THAT MUCH LEFT..ANY DAY NOW!!!

------ Yeah, sure buddy.......

You really think anyone needs to be reminded?? Your constant negativity keeps me away from this sight more than the guru bull.

• Upvote 1

I have to concentrate the lies so EVERYONE, new and old, knows that the "gurus" are full of it all the time.

Such as today ------ NO ONE HAS CASHED IN, THERE ARE NO LIVE RATES ON BANK SCREENS, THERE ARE NO COINS OUT.

More unverifiable BS!!!

It's all just drama to wind you up.

Tony says this week....

11-3-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  We know people who have exchanged...and we know people who have appointments this afternoon.  People are being paid different rates, and there is at least a PLAN to do some publicly this week.   The banks are saying it’s live on their screens, and each bank has their own selection of who to get started with.  We’re at a really good position and this will be over Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The election is the main excuse we were given.  Iraq says “reform is occurring” so that is no two months down the road.  This is a superfantastic week;  we are here...

----WHO CASHED IN, TONY?!

We've seen this lie last year!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11-5-2014   Intel Guru DC   RV DID HAPPEN FRIDAY, MANY BANKS HAVE BEEN EXCHANGING SINCE THEN AND DID ALL DAY TODAY, THEY ARE KEEPING IT AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE, BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT FOR TOO LONG... RATES ARE LIVE AT BANK SCREENS, THEY ARE BEING MANAGED AS TO WHICH LOCATIONS HAVE DINAR AND DONG.   3.58 DINAR, 1.02 DONG IS THE LAST I SAW, BUT HIGHLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE

---------NO ONE CASHED IN!!!!

SHOW PROOF!!!

Nothing is LIVE unless it's public!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Umbertino.....

I'm just an intense person, and I'm passionate about things, like justice being served and

I wish someone would speak up on "The Big Call" where everyone kisses guru butt.

I am amazed and angry that some people are still allowed to post, and that BLATANT LIES are repeated.

Let's have some REAL intel for a change.

We're gonna find out THIS WEEK if the 10-day rule is fact or lie.

CBI can do what the hell it wants.

@ReinMan and everyone else who is contributing, ooooh boy am I grateful for this thread. If only I had found it three months ago, I would've been on top of the noise. Tony/DC are a given. Okie, Goat and Terry and especially Frank were on my Suspect-List. But now, my doubts are confirmed, as well as now I know to ignore from now on. Mad props to you for this, because you are absolutely right; Not everyone has been in the game for 5+ years and without any warning, it takes a while to know who's-who. We all deserve to know the truth as soon as it is available. 

10-8-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY HAVE PRINTED THE 1, 5, 10, 25, AND 100 DINAR NOTE AND ALSO SOME MORE OF THE 50`S. 

------- PROVE IT.

Millionday was absolutely next on my ish-list. Far too many promises and not enough truth to back up the claims. 

• Upvote 3

8-12-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   SO WE HAVE A NEW PM SWORN IN TODAY.  I WAS TOLD THAT THE CARDS ARE BEING PUT OUT TOMORROW...FOOD RATION CARDS.   SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT TODAY...WE WILL SEE THIS THURSDAY.  I DID NOT GET A RATE.   SO LETS ALL KEEP OUR EARS PEALED FOR TOMORROW BUT WORD IS WE WILL SEE IT THURSDAY.  THE BLESSING IS UPON US ALL.  THIS IS OUR WEEK.

-----PEALED.

TerryK is obviously a complete foreigner.

Anyway, from your mouth to God's ears, TerryK!

Let's see if you're right this time, PUMPER KING!!

Haven't seen anything about him being sworn in and his ministers seated.

The pattern I am beginning to notice is that a lot of these posts that were originally posted on that site like in March or like the above -in August, were regurgitated in October. MANY of them reposted for us newbies to see, since we missed it the first or second or third+ times.

I am not a member of that other site, so I cannot see the prior posts.... Until this thread made it available...   Three more pages of this thread to go. Almost at home base...

8-26-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   1. GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS COMPLETED  2. THE NEW USN'S HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED GLOBALLY WITH A RATE (CHANGING FROM ADMINISTRATIVE HOLD TO LIVE DAILY)  3. IRAQ IS FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE USA 100%  4. UST I.T. TEAMS & STAFF ARE IN IRAQ TODAY  5. PRIME MINISTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE VISITING IRAQ  6. BRICS, MINT , & NEXT 11 COUNTRIES ARE MOVING FORWARD  7. GLOBAL COALITION IS NOW ACTIVATED TO FIGHT ISIS  8. THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ IS COMPLETED.  

I distinctively remember this one back in October, as well. Verbatim. 

"Fight the [Pumper] Power". Please don't change a thing. Unless the mods have an issue, this is an informative thread and we all deserve to know the truth. 

The underlining issue is that some are still learning this.

lmao this Wheel of Pumper Fortune is making my sides hurt from laughter.  

I'm glad someone address the "Backscreen" claim. I was wondering what in the world that was and if any of you heard of it. This is now my GO-TO thread for the BS. 

People like me, my family and friends need to be INFORMED. Reminders are for people who are already in the know, like yourself. The clueless others do appreciate the warnings by everyone here. 

Edited by Shestarr
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The pattern I am beginning to notice is that a lot of these posts that were originally posted on that site like in March or like the above -in August, were regurgitated in October. MANY of them reposted for us newbies to see, since we missed it the first or second or third+ times.

I am not a member of that other site, so I cannot see the prior posts.... Until this thread made it available... Three more pages of this thread to go. Almost at home base...

I distinctively remember this one back in October, as well. Verbatim.

"Fight the [Pumper] Power". Please don't change a thing. Unless the mods have an issue, this is an informative thread and we all deserve to know the truth.

The underlining issue is that some are still learning this.

lmao this Wheel of Pumper Fortune is making my sides hurt from laughter.

I'm glad someone address the "Backscreen" claim. I was wondering what in the world that was and if any of you heard of it. This is now my GO-TO thread for the BS.

People like me, my family and friends need to be INFORMED. Reminders are for people who are already in the know, like yourself. The clueless others do appreciate the warnings by everyone here.

Oh my! I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The easiest thing to remember is........................DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO DOES'NT USE THEIR REAL NAME or PROVIDE VERIFIABLE PROOF OF WHAT THEY SAY.

We've come along way since the days of "bank intel"  stories.-LOL

LOL Amen, Caz. 

This is just more proof that reliable sites like DV are necessary. I just alerted my people to this thread, so they have a heads-up on the ones they were not already aware of.

• Upvote 1

So besides Adam, which ones on there are trustworthy and also are not LOPsters?

That's a crazy stupid question. Don't trust anyone in Dinar world. Hell I don't trust Adam and I have been here for a while!! Do yourself a favor and look up your own info and don't trust anyone in any site. It's all speculation. Adam would tell you the same!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Many thanks to you, Shestarr, I knew there was SOMEONE out there who was benefiting from my posts exposing the nonstop "guru" lies.

I myself don't trust ANYONE, but at least Adam doesn't pump n call it every other week. 

He knows what has to happen before X happens.

He just says "things are on the right track."

Monetary reform will happen when Iraq is good and ready!

THE LATEST:

According to Tony, DC, and Exogen, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people have exchanged this last week or so. THIS ALSO was the big story earlier this year or last year. Supposedly POLITICIANS were cashing in and the general public was next within days. GUESS WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN?!

So now we're hearing this recycled crap again.

TOTAL UNVERIFIABLE BS, and as far as I'm concerned, a COMPLETE UTTER BOLDFACED LIE.

Who exchanged where and at what rate?

Did they get a real cashier's check IN HAND or did they all get RIPPED OFF with an SKR (safe keeping receipt) which is totally worthless?

Most people are complete guru kiss-asses and believe everything they read without proof, and that's sad.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That's a crazy stupid question. Don't trust anyone in Dinar world. Hell I don't trust Adam and I have been here for a while!! Do yourself a favor and look up your own info and don't trust anyone in any site. It's all speculation. Adam would tell you the same!

Well aren't you the sweetest nugget in the box. So then why are you here? You aren't V.I.P. and you are not verified. So who really gives a flying hoot WHO you trust?

post-57214-0-23497900-1415409498_thumb.j

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Many thanks to you, Shestarr, I knew there was SOMEONE out there who was benefiting from my posts exposing the nonstop "guru" lies.

I myself don't trust ANYONE, but at least Adam doesn't pump n call it every other week. 

He knows what has to happen before X happens.

He just says "things are on the right track."

Monetary reform will happen when Iraq is good and ready!

Personally, I've been on Adam's newsletter for two years before finally joining DV last month. Adam is the only one in the game with a strategic post-RV plan that is backed up by years of research. So at this moment, he is the only one I'm listening to after what I've learned today. The pumpers seem to outweigh the genuine gurus.

Before finding this thread, I got pumped enough to finally get some dong.

And I knew something was wrong when I was listening on on one of the calls on the Recaps site and the host was telling his people to exchange at a bank. I could not even believe my ears on how far behind the curveball that convo was.

Good news is that I didn't get nearly as much Dong as the Dinar that I have. Just an amount that I would've otherwise spent on shoes or a handbag. So no love lost there. And if Dong actually does RV, that's just icing on the cake.  My ducks are already in a row for post-RV. So as long as we receive the DV notification, I'm good.  :cheesehead:

Edited by Shestarr
  • Upvote 2

Shestarr,

You'll find that LOPsters like Gurus/Pumpers have an agenda................and its not good and not totally trustworthy.  

Best of luck to you.

I appreciate ya, Caz. It's a learning process, for sure.

All the best to you and yours, as well.

• Upvote 4