Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Mtn Goat caught in a lie?

8-1-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   One other new tidbit this week also occurred...I learned that on Tuesday July 29th Iraq is officially is now a full member to the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Can’t be a member of the WTO without an international tradable currency (one that reflects the true asset backed value of the country).

----- Yeah so where's the tradable currency?

Then there's this:

8-1-2014   Newshound Guru Shredd   Quote:  "IRAQ is a member of the WTO----Working Party on the Accession of Iraq to the WTO"   The title of this post is false.  Iraq is not a member yet. This is just a posting of a note on the file. There was a similar note posted back in December of 2009...people saying Iraq is a member of the wto, wrong.

8-1-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   "Working Party on the Accession of Iraq - Membership and Terms of Reference - Revision"   Ok, I don't know what this document is.  But I assure you, Iraq is not ready nor have they received accession into the WTO... they don't have the laws to support global trade nor a convertible currency.  Accession will come later.  I believe their are like 8 steps to accession.  What this WTO post appears to be is graduation to step 8.  Which is not accession, but the final faze...which still contains all the conditions set forth before.  This basically puts it all on Iraq.  The WTO has said, as soon as you do what is required you can have full accession because you have met the previous seven stages.   Remember the list is at least...tariffs, laws, currency convertibility, less dependency on oil, etc.  So Iraq has work to do, but this is an incentive for them for sure.  IMO, Iraq is still a year or two out before they will fully join the WTO.

So there you go...... WOW does Kraperoni finally have some common sense?

• Upvote 2

OKIE pumping for the next week.....

Everyone kneel and grab onto his robe and say a tearful "Bless you Okie!"

8-4-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   FROM INFORMATION GLEANED OVER THE WEEKEND THIS APPEARS TO BE OUR LAST WEEK ACCORDING TO REPORTS.  THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS MADE AND THE "GLITCHES" OVERCAME HAS BEEN TREMENDOUS.  LETS KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP FOR THE INEVITABLE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO THIS WEEK AS HOLDING GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR US ALL.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh and remember folks, we don't have a new PM until we know his name in MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!

Right now it's still Maliki.

They're saying a new PM was announced, well where's the announcement and who is it?!

More lies.

So just hang out and wait for it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh and remember folks, we don't have a new PM until we know his name in MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!

Right now it's still Maliki.

They're saying a new PM was announced, well where's the announcement and who is it?!

More lies.

So just hang out and wait for it.

Now we wait until Thursday.

• Upvote 2

8-8-2014  Intel Guru DC   [via Adept1]  Over in Iraq we have a PM selected and most cabinet members as well.  The PM, Speaker and President are all ready to go, and everyone is under locked guard. They have announced in their television, newspapers and mosques that the PM will be announced on Sunday.  Maliki is still there but I’m 95% sure the PM won’t be him. President Obama got on world television last night and said that Iraq is announcing their PM in the next few days.  And that puts pressure on everyone...What’s different is that he got on TV and said it in public. 

------ Can ANYONE find proof of any of this? I sure can't.

Newspapers? 

Obama transcripts?

Found this, an Obama transcript from yesterday:

Iraqi leaders need to come together and forge a new government that represents the legitimate interests of all Iraqis, and that can fight back against the threats like ISIL.  Iraqis have named a new President, a new Speaker of Parliament, and are seeking consensus on a new Prime Minister.  This is the progress that needs to continue in order to reverse the momentum of the terrorists who prey on Iraq’s divisions.

Once Iraq has a new government, the United States will work with it and other countries in the region to provide increased support to deal with this humanitarian crisis and counterterrorism challenge. 

So as you can see, something was embellished and the rest has no proof at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Exogen and TerryK are back on the GCR bandwagon again.

8-9-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   [via freeway2]  the rate for the dinar is $8.16 and the Dong $2.21...

SAYS WHO?!

I think I will keep my day job a bit longer,  terryk has been wrong once or twice.

• Upvote 1

The latest RUMOR we get to wait for......

8-12-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   It is my belief that as soon as the new government is complete and seated, Turki will do his thing. 
This is what I believe and has been backed up by intel that concurred my belief. 
..I will hang tough on the next statement. The RV will be within three days of the government being seated and it is still $3.71 per dinar. 
I have come to this number based on 4 or 5 conversations and on experiences I have had over the last three months. 

----- OK so see everyone NEXT MONTH!!!!
Remember we still have wait for Maliki to finish his kicking and screaming, and Abadi to be sworn in and seat his ministers, etc. etc.

It'll be a MIRACLE if it all gets wrapped up this week.

We watch and wait.

I think Tlar's statement would be more valid if ISIS hadn't invaded!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8-12-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   SO WE HAVE A NEW PM SWORN IN TODAY.  I WAS TOLD THAT THE CARDS ARE BEING PUT OUT TOMORROW...FOOD RATION CARDS.   SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT TODAY...WE WILL SEE THIS THURSDAY.  I DID NOT GET A RATE.   SO LETS ALL KEEP OUR EARS PEALED FOR TOMORROW BUT WORD IS WE WILL SEE IT THURSDAY.  THE BLESSING IS UPON US ALL.  THIS IS OUR WEEK.

-----PEALED.

TerryK is obviously a complete foreigner.

Anyway, from your mouth to God's ears, TerryK!

Let's see if you're right this time, PUMPER KING!!

Haven't seen anything about him being sworn in and his ministers seated.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

8-26-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   1. GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS COMPLETED  2. THE NEW USN'S HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED GLOBALLY WITH A RATE (CHANGING FROM ADMINISTRATIVE HOLD TO LIVE DAILY)  3. IRAQ IS FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE USA 100%  4. UST I.T. TEAMS & STAFF ARE IN IRAQ TODAY  5. PRIME MINISTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE VISITING IRAQ  6. BRICS, MINT , & NEXT 11 COUNTRIES ARE MOVING FORWARD  7. GLOBAL COALITION IS NOW ACTIVATED TO FIGHT ISIS  8. THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ IS COMPLETED.  

8-26-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN     9. GLOBAL STING OPERATIONS STILL ACTIVE  10. GLOBAL MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN IS HIGH  11. NEW SOFA AGREEMENTS ARE IN MOTION  12. QI CARD PLAN IS FINALIZED & NOW ACTIVATED  13. USA BANKS ARE ON HIGH ALERT  14. NEW GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACTIVATED  15. JACKSON HOLE MEETING CREATED ADDITIONAL GLOBAL PRESSURE ON JACK LEW AND THE USA  16. CME IS ON HIGH ALERT  17. LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ARE MOVING GLOBALLY  18. IRAQ BOND SALE STRUCTURES & INSTRUMENTS FINALIZED.  

---- So what's the rate on the cards?  WE DON'T KNOW AND THIS CANNOT BE VERIFIED BECAUSE THE CARDS ARE NOT RELEASED.

Jackson Hole meetings have nothing to do with the GR or the RV.

Other things mentioned above happen on a daily basis ANYWAY, nothing special there. Yes, money moves around the globe. IT SURE DOES!

Global Reset (GR) isn't completed or it would be in effect. NOTHING IS COMPLETED OR DONE until it is IN EFFECT PUBLICLY.

Nothing has been done "with a rate" unless the rate is PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AND CAN BE VERIFIED BY ANYONE.

Nothing is "LIVE" unless the public can VERIFY it and USE it.

"It was live in country X for an hour." DON'T BELIEVE THE BLATANT LIE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

^^^^ Don't worry it'll hold its value.....

MEANWHILE, here have some Eagle1 hopium.......

8-26-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   Sunday night at 6pm all the currencies were pushed to forex including iqd and vnd....and they had a glitch with the cme...on saturday they were selling iraq bonds which they had been hanging on to for quite some time now...they had to shut down the cme for 2 hours...glitch was solved...The updated currencies then showed up on admin screens at the banks in preparation for the public rv...he received a call from Wells Fargo that all major banks had the rates...He can't tell us when it will be officially released though...with his past experience (being an x high up in the banking realm ) it does not seem logical that they would wait until the 10th of Sept to release it...The info the Eagle1 has been receiving is that it is imminent..

And here, have some TERRYK hopium, this should make your eyes roll back in your head after hitting this..

8-26-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   I'M GETTING FROM ALL MY SOURCES IS THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OUR WEEK...PERIOD. 
 I'M STILL HEARING 8.16 ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 DOLLARS ON THE DONG...
TREAT STRICTLY AS RUMORS.

Glitch should be fixed in 48 hours, RIGHT?! RIGHT?!

And.... THIS IS IT!!! THIS IS IT!!!!  Treat as rumor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1