Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Well here we are after the 1st week of June and no RV or RI what ever these turds are calling it now. I think this stupid thread is going to go on the whole year without an RV, sorry to say. I wont be able to come on after the !st week of july and say we still dont have an RV, as I will be on vacation in Fla. . I wont be going to Mexico this year. Because they are holding, a Marine prisoner for a bogus crime. I hope everyone will stay a way from there, till they stop doing stupid stuff like this and relase him back to the U.S. I will return to this stupid thread in Aug. after a no RV July!  In the mean time I wish eveyone an early safe and happy 4th of July!!! :rodeo: yee-haw :cowboy2:

I am an expat that lives in Mexico.  Have for the past 8 years.  Bringing a gun into Mexico is illegal.  I do not like it.  But it is the law.  The man broke the law.

Of course it's illegal, a gun would intrude on the cartels kidnapping schemes.........

• Upvote 1

Don't get me started......

But I won't be going to Mexico ever again, and the drug war is AMERICA'S fault for its demand for drugs and lack of border enforcement.

I think all smugglers should be shot on sight, and anyone who interferes should be shot as well.

• Upvote 1

6-10-2014   Intel Guru TerryK    WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS AM IS THAT THIS IS ALL DONE AND THAT WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE TECHNICAL ANNOUNCEMENT AS IRAQ HAS IDENTIFIED ITS NEW PM.   THAT IS TO COME EITHER TONIGHT [MONDAY] OR IN THE MORNING.  WHEN THAT HAPPENS THEN THE IMF AND THE UN WILL RELEASE THE CODES FOR THE MAGIC MACHINES TO TURN ON THE RV.  ALSO THE GOLD STANDARD HAS NOT BEEN SIGNED OFF AS OF YET.  LOOKING FOR THAT EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AS WELL.   ONE DC CONTACT SAID TUESDAY NIGHT RINGS STRONG BUT ANOTHER SAID IT WAS TO HAVE GONE DOWN LAST SATURDAY.   SO IT’S JUST SITTING THERE READY. IT’S ALL UP TO THE IMF AND UN...ONCE THEY (IRAQ) MAKE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PM AND SEAT HIM YOU WILL SEE IT.  IT’S COMING PEEPS.   IT’S NEARLY HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep we've been waiting for the announcement for HOW LONG NOW?
I wish TerryK will be punished for his lies by being forced to eat his own fingers.
Oh and WHO IS the new PM?
 -- The rest is BLAH BLAH.

See what BS we have to put up with on a weekly basis?

WE CONTINUE WAITING.
Edited by ReinMan

Re: the US Marine in jail in Mexico

I am an expat that lives in Mexico.  Have for the past 8 years.  Bringing a gun into Mexico is illegal.  I do not like it.  But it is the law.  The man broke the law.

Actually now that you mention it, ... very true.  I remember when we went down as a group, everyone was made very clear about that, and one guy was so concerned he actually asked each and every member, and threatened to search anyone he thought was even possibly holding out... Because it was very clear that if anyone went into Mexico with their weapon, they would go to jail and getting out of jail  was not an option any time soon thereafter.... 

What I don't remember is if  it was all that clear it was a violation.... I don't remember if I would have known or if it was that obvious had our guy

6-10-2014   Intel Guru TerryK      ALSO THE GOLD STANDARD HAS NOT BEEN SIGNED OFF AS OF YET.  LOOKING FOR THAT EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AS WELL.   ONE DC CONTACT SAID TUESDAY NIGHT RINGS STRONG BUT ANOTHER SAID IT WAS TO HAVE GONE DOWN LAST SATURDAY.   SO IT’S JUST SITTING THERE READY. IT’S ALL UP TO THE IMF AND UN...ONCE THEY (IRAQ) MAKE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PM AND SEAT HIM YOU WILL SEE IT.  IT’S COMING PEEPS.   IT’S NEARLY HERE.

Gold Standard?!?!?! IS TK saying the IMF is going to repeal its laws and return to monetizing against gold?? Wonder if he just makes stuff up out of the blue, or reads something without comprehension, and then makes it up??? 

Or is this actually in some IMF news bulletin ?

If the guy showed up in playa or where ever with a gun totin it around. Then he needs to be handled by the Mexican authorities. This is not the case he got lost. He ended up in Mexico at check point. He told them he had weapons in his truck. We could make a trade with Mexico, give us back our Marine, We give you back all your citizens we are holding at the Texas & AZ border. plus dipers & milk for a year for all the kids that are coming accross the border alone. This is not being reported . Texas is under seige! RIGHT NOW! We are being over run by illeagals, they are sick. Carring TB and major other illness. You may think this anit your problem, I dont live in Texas, they will figure it out. Think again. Interstate 35 goes north all the way to Canada. It also crosses I10 to the east and west 10 hits 95 up the eastern coast to NY. It also crosses I 30 to take them into Ak Tn OH ect. they won't go to CA, its to full of them already. Well I can say this for the little "o", we in Texas, are certainly getting our change. I for one dont want to be stingy so I hope we can certainly share our change with the whole country. Start busing all these people to all major US cities. We could even charter a Carnival cruise ship and send some to HI and AK, I even amaze myself at my problem solving and sharing.   :rodeo: JMHO! YEE-HAw!

6-4-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   IM HEARING THAT CHINA HAD A BOND THAT MATURED LAST NIGHT AND THATS WHAT THE IMF HAD THE ORDERS TO HOLD ON...SO MAYBE TONIGHT WE MIGHT BE ROCKIN...WE ARE PRIME FOR THE RV, WHAT IM BEING TOLD.  JUST KNOW THAT IT IS TO HAPPEN PRIOR TO THE 10TH.   THAT'S COMING FROM A TIGHT SOURCE FROM DC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess what day it is!
(Do not cue camel til Wed.)

To the n00bs, here's your fake hopium.
Back to the methadone clinic you go!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6-13-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I am now hearing from my Iraqi sources that the

judiciary has already ratified the final election results but has not yet announced them to the world or Iraq. 

---- If it's been ratified then it's official and public.
NO RESULTS YET UNTIL ANNOUNCED!

Also be aware that new government doesn't mean instant public RV, RI, or RD.
You can't hang your hat on ANYTHING.

6-15-2014   Intel Guru Eagle1   IMF and World Bank are also waiting for the formation of the new government so that they may finalize the rates of Iraqi dinar against US dollar. Our sources say that they already have given the rates to the IMF, the lower and higher for the completion of the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. The final discussion is left for the implementation of revaluation of Iraqi dinar.  A member of finance committee of Iraq told us that revaluation of Iraq dinar will be occurring in the next couple of days as the new government is formed after fulfilling the legal procedure.

~~~~~~~~~

---- OH REALLY? 

So after "legal procedure," which may take WEEKS......
He's making it sound like it will all drop this week.

Check for rates, if nothing then stop reading and enjoy your day. It's all lies and BLAH BLAH.
We may soon cross off Eagle1 and dump him into the EXOGEN bucket.

All will be forgiven and I will drop to my knees with thanks and praise if I exchange for a massive profit this week!
And coming from me, that means a lot.

Happy Father's Day, everyone!
  • Upvote 3

A Big Ole B.S. to Buzzard 1. I would Love to kick Buzzard 1, right in his GONADS if he has any!!! Yes, I call a member of the finance committee, he told me buzzard 1 was full of $h-t! Happy Fathers Day!!! I think I start my Barb-que with a hand full of those 25,000.00 dinars!!! :bugs:

The hype is ramping up again as if nothing's wrong...

No GOI

No ISX

No RV LIVE AND PUBLIC

Oh and what about Erbil / HCL that Montana places highly? Me too.

If you don't see news of these STRAIGHT AWAY, stop reading and enjoy your day.
Don't get caught up in the BLAH BLAH, that's what they want.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A Big Ole B.S. to Buzzard 1. I would Love to kick Buzzard 1, right in his GONADS if he has any!!! Yes, I call a member of the finance committee, he told me buzzard 1 was full of $h-t! Happy Fathers Day!!! I think I start my Barb-que with a hand full of those 25,000.00 dinars!!! :bugs:

Your bug gets me every time......was about to slap my monitor......

6-17-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Yes it is true.  A new PM in Iraq and it is official.  Government officially seated today.  

----- There should be an official release with announcement and names, RIGHT?

Where's the article?

Senators from both parties appeared almost unanimous in their view that al-Maliki should leave power, even as many called for assistance to his government in battling militants.

ISIS has conquered several cities in Syria and Iraq.

"I support almost anything that would curtail" ISIS, said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah. "That's a very dangerous situation."

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who spoke by telephone over the weekend with White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, said not many forces would be needed for an effective operation in Iraq and they'd only be for close air support. He said no combat troops are needed, but some personnel should be on the ground to identify targets for air strikes.

"That would be a handful of probably special forces, forward air controller people," he said, expressing frustration that the administration hasn't done more.

Among the newer senators, Mark Kirk, R-Ill., expressed support for air strikes, but Tim Scott, R-S.C., had his doubts.

"The president's comments about he doesn't know who to strike doesn't give me `a warm and fuzzy,"' Scott said. "The option should remain on the table, but clarity should come first so that I can have an understanding and appreciation. If they don't have an understanding and appreciation, I certainly don't have one."

6-18-2014   Intel Gurus TNT Tony & DC   Then he came on the news and announced (with the CBI) that we are doing this based on prior agreements. We are going to the RV on Friday, with a specific rate and time...they have done all the agreements and have announced it will be on Friday. He has announced it throughout the entire world and throughout Iraq. The US mainly wants a stable Iraq, so instead of power-sharing, they are trying to get other positions filled by others than Maliki, to form a more inclusive government.  In essence, Maliki has thrown down the gauntlet to everyone.  Everything looks phenomenally good.   Even Chalabi is happy with the position he’s been offered.   Maliki has said THIS is the date and THIS is the rate, and that has never happened before.  We have to wait and see. 

-----------------------------------

orly_owl.jpg

---------------------

My knees are itching to pound the ground but only on ONE condition!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This thread has grown WAY too long, especially considering it was started by a TerryK post. And we all know that idiot has never provided one bit of intel. He's been hanging around for years holding Okie's and Tony's jock strap.   :rake:  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well this thread is for any and all liars, not just TerryK. 

Expanded to Okie, Tony, DC, EXOGEN, and whoever else tells us stuff without a link that proves wrong.

Speaking of which, It's Friday and my knees aren't on the floor.

It's the end of business in Europe.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

7-3-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   [Confirmed. RV, RI, and GCR confirmed; equals Christmas coming SOON. 100% confirmed. Tested, confirmed] 
[Holy Moly!!! Is this finally it?
]  YES THIS IS FINALLY IT!!  ARE YOU READY?  THERE WILL NOT BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!  

YES-IT MEANS RED SUIT COMING IN DAYS!  WHEN YOU SEE THE RED SUIT IT WILL MEAN GO TO THE BANK!  "THE FINAL RED SUIT". 

----- HOW MANY DAYS?

If you don't know, EXOGEN is the biggest pumper out there.

When he posts, he really cranks it up.

Well my knees are STILL itching to hit the floor this week. 

All will be forgiven with love, thanks and praise if I exchange this week!

Should I be gracious and extend it to the end of NEXT week?

Oh and then what? The week after that? NO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7-6-2014   Intel Guru Hub   ...i have three close very close people [that] know more than we do...real...time business currency business info and they were in on the kuwait rv and they know the talk and talk the walk...the real information is the dinar has been revalued.  [contact says it RV?]  two major contacts,  yes.  

Ranger4564 July 6, 2014 at 9:42am
Government VIP's are exchanging right now, Confirmed.
Exchanging their SKR Live, for checks on the West Coast.
Maliki has a death sentence on his head if he does not leave, his time is running out.
But Maliki has plans to involve the Iraqi Military.
Dark Pools are exchanging right now.
Top tiers are being hush hush.

WHATEVER!!!!

Believe it when you see it.

Nothing is live til you see the rate.
Don't exchange for an SKR or voucher.
Only BANKS can issue cashier's checks or anything negotiable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1