Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Like I said above, I'll give it til May 2 for open forgiveness on all gurus......

Including Mtn. Goat, who plopped THIS gigantic excuse story.

So speaking of contradictions from another thread, Mtn. Goat says an RI did happen and USA has 72 hours but then says it won't happen.

Nothing is real until we see a rate.

4-29-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   During last week the CBI and GOI of Iraq finally put their foot down and wanted the USA to commit to a final real date on when they would complete the international rollout process of their country’s revaluation.  A revaluation not a reinstatement was agreed to at this meeting. The rate was set for $3.71.  In these negotiations they (USA, IMF and Iraq) agreed to a final rollout date of Friday 4/25 date with a backup date of 4/27...on Saturday morning the excuse came. The excuse this time was that the oil credits with another country were under dispute.  So Iraq decided to reinstate their currency, which they had every right to do. They also have control over this process since they are now out of all sanctions and well on their way to ascension to the WTO.  

4-29-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The IMF also agreed to and fully supported this action taken by Iraq...the IMF actually advised this action with Iraq GOI...   this reinstatement did happen.  they are simply reinstated the sanctioned currency on-hold value to what it was prior to the second gulf war at a rate equal to the prior international rate. Normally they are also allowed to add on a 25% equity according to the 10 years following the war...but they are not being allowed to add any equity to their rate at this time.  This means legally the USA has 72 hours to complete the rollout process of the newly reinstated rate.  

4-29-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This is what I am hearing will happen.  We will never see the reinstatement rate. They will wait until after the elections are completed and the new Iraq government is seated (just a few days from now) and then less than a week later push out the full revaluation and complete the global currency reset (GCR). Until then the news media will not tell us anything of Saturday’s event.  It  would be of great benefit to Iraq to come out at the higher rate in the later revaluation. The revaluation could be over $4.00 but at least $3.71 rate. It will be on a controlled float. I know this for a fact...   They seek a $3.71 rate. From my perspective we are in good shape to see the RV soon...  

----- I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

You didn't REALLY expect that THIS time was somehow different from the PAST 2,763 times that an RI or an RV was announced, DID YOU???

Go back about 3 years. Look at Okie's RAVINGS, starting with his initial August of 2010 RAVING LUNACY that the RV had happened while he was "cruising-around" in his 747 at "17,000 Feet"!

Then fast-forward to last November and December when TONY was SHOUTING that it had happened EVERY DAY until in January when he "decided" he had been given BAD JUJU!

And go back to good ol' WIFE-IN-THE-KNNOW" who reported that she GOT PAID last year! Then, there is the ever-present Mountain Goatess (Nanny Goat?) leaving a trail of goat poop all down the side of her mountain in Bavaria.

Now there are "ANNOUNCEMENTS" of Reinstatement on BBC and CNN?

WHEN PIGS FLY!!

• Upvote 2

You didn't REALLY expect that THIS time was somehow different from the PAST 2,763 times that an RI or an RV was announced, DID YOU???

---- No, that's the joke!

Sorry, you gotta take some of my posts with a Monty Python sort of bend and you'll be OK!   :D

Yeah I remember when "Wife in the Know" got paid, then let on she didn't really, that everyone ELSE got paid BUT HER.

As if her high-powered husband got paid and left her out in the cold.

I think everyone should be called out on these conference calls, but I would REALLY like some video of hands being smashed with a hammer for typing GIANT lies, kinda like "Cyber-Sharia Law."

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3

Long time lurker, first time poster. Not sure if "naysayer" comments allowed here, all I can do is post this and see if it's approved.

Couple relatives been in this "RV" thing a while now, wanting me to get in, sounded interesting at first, but I started doing some research and discovered it just can't happen.

Several reasons it can't happen, but one reason is all anyone needs: 87 trillion dinar in circulation.

RV to $1 would be $87 trillion. Way more than everything in Iraq is worth, way more than everything in the ME is worth, and more than all currencies on the planet are worth.

When I asked the two relatives about this they said it's not important. Sounds like no other real world facts are important to them, nor to the "gurus" they listen to.

I disproved the "RV" with simple math anyone can do. Why won't they do this same simple math? Why won't "gurus" do this same simple math?

So now Tony says an RI (reinstatement at the former value) took place 7pm his time Saturday.

Still waiting on the ACTUAL RELEASE OF THE RATE as usual.

THAT will be the proof.

I thought everyone was happy and we would see this 72 hours later?

Well..... someone call it on the conference call.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

surely there must be a mistake.  Tony, Okie, frankee and Possom would never lie..........Would they, ? well maybe the dinar sales are down and maybe they are forced into telling a small pumper white lie, but just a small one until sales pick up.............

• Upvote 2

If it's not a news article that you can find and search, then it's BS or IMHO.  I do't know what these people get out of posting all this crap, as most of us laugh at them and I'm sure they are not trying to be the laughing stock of Dinar world.  I think at some point the value will increase, I don't know about a RV but they are starting to produce significant amounts of oil, and do have substantial gold.  I am certainly not buying any more, but I'm not flushing what I have.  I check the CBI site and sometimes come here.  For a laugh!  I think Tony,Okie and untold others are getting their rocks off, but chalk it up to "small minds, easily amused"  Have a great weekend everyone

• Upvote 2

We have to post what they say or it scrolls away to Neverland since you need a membership to view past material.

We post here so there's an exterior record of what was posted.

Let's see, how many months can we go back and view the lies?

It's a lesson to the n00bs not to believe the gurus until you SEE THE RATE YOURSELF.

• Upvote 1

We have a new Tony excuse as well as another "guru" misinterpreting news.

5-2-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   Turki announces today that the central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency once the political and economic situation is settled in the country.  Folks, if you're not excited you are just not paying attention...

5-2-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everybody was ready yesterday. The US officially accepted the rate. Teams were launched across the US.  Exact times set for things to happen. We had a live rate...had one of our own people scheduled to CE this morning.  Everything was great until there was a "glitch".  It was now basically reset this morning.  Meetings are going on now and this morning. Things scheduled for later today and tomorrow.  The biggest thing was again this morning in the mosque they announced the RI has happened and their currency has been accepted internationally...two weekends in a row.   Celebrations are scheduled to begin and announcements sometime between now and Monday.  We are in a good place. Things are going in our direction.  It's a great day, a great weekend...this is coming to the end.  

------------------------------------------

Typical Tony excuse.

So one little teensy weensy glitch? 

OH and a mosque announcement. Nice little icing on the fake cake there, SEEN IT BEFORE.

And Stryker says

once the political and economic situation is settled in the country. 

I got news for everyone.... that will happen at their discretion, and if anyone was being a realist, it's not this weekend or the next.

Fallujah is still not being governed by Iraq, it's still in Al-Quaida hands!

• Upvote 1

5-2-2014   Intel Guru DC   The  RI was initiated last Saturday pm/Sunday am and it's an international mandate that everybody must follow. We are beyond the notification timeline to do so.This morning in the Mosque the RI was announced yet again. They announced that they were reinstated and internationally accepted.   Everyone is ready...banks/security/BIS/IMF.   All have been briefed on last minute changes. The rate was loaded and was live throughout the entire US on all banking screens Wednesday night/ Thursday morning and then it went on administrative hold again...somehow we had a "technical" issue and it makes you highly suspicious.  They are addressing it and fixing right now...they are past the point of negotiation.  The US is at a place they have to go with rest of the world. Iraq's been generous and had enough.  All looks good and the shenanigans are out of the way.  It's been curtailed & is now moving forward.

---------------------------

Technical issue, shenanigans, administrative hold, rate was live in the middle of the night briefly, they are addressing it.....

SEEN IT BEFORE!

Based on this we should CE Tuesday, right?

• Upvote 2

Is it just me? Or are other people FINALLY begining to get very upset and angry over the bad and false crap being pumped up our trouser legs by the likes of Tony, DC and Mountain Goat, Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa, Possum and of course, Okie-Bologna?

A hammer smashing their lying fingers which have typed so many made-up hypes and lies and then recording it and showing it on the web would be a kind of cybernetic Sharia justice for all the people DUPED by them.

• Upvote 2

No it's not just you.

I've been wishing for hammers to smash fingers for YEARS.

I also want someone to get angry on a conference call and put their fist down on the lies instead of kissing behinds.

No amount of Jesus will help either.

• Upvote 1

WHERE'S MY RI that Tonyokieterrygoat promised us was activated by Maliki on Saturday the 26th ???  What a bunch of fools. But then....those of us here at DV knew that. :lol:

5/3 and 5/4 CBI rates still stuck in dinar hell @ 1166. Waaaaaaaaaaaa.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

5-5-2014   Intel Guru WILDDUCK   ...THE RI DID OCCUR...THEY FIXED THE GLITCH PROBLEM...THE RI WAS RECOGNIZED AROUND THE WORLD LAST WEEK AND ONE OF MY VERY GOOD PROVIDERS...TEXTED ME THAT IT RI IN SPAIN TODAY.

IT IS NOW A TRADABLE CURRENCY AND 10 DAYS FROM THE EVENT SO GOING TO BE REAL HARD TO NOT SEE IT NOW.   IMO TIMING OF THE EVENT SO WE SHALL SEE WHAT THE WIND UP IS AS THE DAY ROLLS.  [is the range of ri 3.00?]   IMO PLUS APPRECIATION...THE 3.22 IS THE LAST GOOD NUMBER WHEN THEY CRUSHED DURING THE WAR, SO THAT IS THE START RATE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- Really what's the rate?
What bank is honoring the rate?
Cuz I can fly there RIGHT FREAKING NOW and exchange if I get confirmation on bank and rate.

BETCHA CAN'T CONFIRM!

If it's at ONE bank in Spain it's at every bank in Spain, and if that's the case then it's at every major bank, and therefore WORLDWIDE.

But it's NOT worldwide, is it?!

NOPE!

So sick of people repeating OBVIOUS DAMNED LIES!!

• Upvote 2

Why do folks here at DV torture themselves reading Gurus/Pumpers & LOPsters trash. Sometimes I feel some are sadomasochists.

We're hoping the n00bs will realize not to hang on to every bit of hype they see.

The bigger question is WHY are such blatant lies allowed to be posted?!

• Upvote 2

5-5-2014   Intel Guru WILDDUCK   ...THE RI DID OCCUR...THEY FIXED THE GLITCH PROBLEM...THE RI WAS RECOGNIZED AROUND THE WORLD LAST WEEK AND ONE OF MY VERY GOOD PROVIDERS...TEXTED ME THAT IT RI IN SPAIN TODAY.

IT IS NOW A TRADABLE CURRENCY AND 10 DAYS FROM THE EVENT SO GOING TO BE REAL HARD TO NOT SEE IT NOW.   IMO TIMING OF THE EVENT SO WE SHALL SEE WHAT THE WIND UP IS AS THE DAY ROLLS.  [is the range of ri 3.00?]   IMO PLUS APPRECIATION...THE 3.22 IS THE LAST GOOD NUMBER WHEN THEY CRUSHED DURING THE WAR, SO THAT IS THE START RATE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- Really what's the rate?

What bank is honoring the rate?

Cuz I can fly there RIGHT FREAKING NOW and exchange if I get confirmation on bank and rate.

BETCHA CAN'T CONFIRM!

If it's at ONE bank in Spain it's at every bank in Spain, and if that's the case then it's at every major bank, and therefore WORLDWIDE.

But it's NOT worldwide, is it?!

NOPE!

So sick of people repeating OBVIOUS DAMNED LIES!!

Man, I fully understand your point ..We all do of course and you're totally right...... I'm just a li'l concerned about your health..You're putting so much passion and rage (  understandable somehow and I can understand passion..I'm Italian...) into this that I ( and all of us , surely) am afraid you might one of these days have your veins pop out and just explode!......

The Guru BS  you rightly and aptly get so mad and upset about  will still come to us  tomorrow and the day after tomorrow....Again....just concerned about your physical well being.... Best to you ( and all of us). Ciao.

• Upvote 1

Well. . .if anybody has been too closed-eyed to NOT notce, today's OFFICIAL auctions by the CBI showed (GUESS WHAT!!!) 1166 dinars to the dollar!   Is there any more question about the LIE of this "imaginary" RI of Saturday a week ago?

Hey Tony/DC/Okie/TerryGoat! How you gonna skate and SPIN this one???

Maybe claim the CBI doesn't really know what's going on?

Maybe you might CLAIM the Major Banks of Dubai, Lebanon and Jorden who DUMPED some of these BILLIONS of dinars didn't REALLY sell them for 1166 to the US Dollar?

How about:  "LIAR -- LIAR -- PANTS ON FIRE"

• Upvote 2

Well. . .if anybody has been too closed-eyed to NOT notce, today's OFFICIAL auctions by the CBI showed (GUESS WHAT!!!) 1166 dinars to the dollar!   Is there any more question about the LIE of this "imaginary" RI of Saturday a week ago?

Hey Tony/DC/Okie/TerryGoat! How you gonna skate and SPIN this one???

Maybe claim the CBI doesn't really know what's going on?

Maybe you might CLAIM the Major Banks of Dubai, Lebanon and Jorden who DUMPED some of these BILLIONS of dinars didn't REALLY sell them for 1166 to the US Dollar?

How about:  "LIAR -- LIAR -- PANTS ON FIRE"

Let's try to remain mature through this, poopy pants

• Upvote 2

Thanks Umbertino.....

I'm just an intense person, and I'm passionate about things, like justice being served and

I wish someone would speak up on "The Big Call" where everyone kisses guru butt.

I am amazed and angry that some people are still allowed to post, and that BLATANT LIES are repeated.

Let's have some REAL intel for a change.

We're gonna find out THIS WEEK if the 10-day rule is fact or lie.

CBI can do what the hell it wants.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2