Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

A newer "guru" calls it.....

Must be in the TerryK/Tony camp....

3-23-2014   Intel Guru Fisherman1   We are in the best position this time that we have ever been in and it is backed up by intel that I have personally verified.  iF SOMETHING DRASTIC DOES NOT HAPPEN AND IT WILL NOT THIS TIME, WE WILL ALL BE IN THE BANKS NEXT WEEK, PERSONALLY I AM LOOKING FOR IT NO LATER THAN MONDAY OR BEFORE

--- Which Monday?

What makes anyone think that Iraq will make the new rate LIVE AND PUBLICLY EXCHANGEABLE on a given day?

Sure we might be in a "good window," but again, Iraq will pull the lever when it darn well pleases.

We shall see.....    Keep grounded people! Don't let the hype wind you up!

As much as I would like to be blessed so I may bless others....... well you know.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, Im not convinced this will ever truly pan out.  I hope I'm wrong but i believe that tanking the frn and therefore the U.S.,Inc is the main priority facing us all right now.  The elimination of the middle class is #1 in the states.  We are on the edge of a major war, which also by it's nature reeks of collapse.  Not to pull anyone down but I just had to finally say it!  Differing, educated opinions welcome at this point.

Edited by Spy777
  • Upvote 1

I have my doubts too, but I say hope for the best, prepare for the worst, which is we break even.

Some people who have been in this for a long time have already made money on this.

Anyway, I REALLY came to say that whenever you see some "guru" post that something is "done" but not activated, IT ISN'T DONE!!

It's only DONE when it's activated!

Like when Mtn. Goat and others said the RV was DONE, well we haven't exchanged, have we?

So therefore it's not DONE.

"I've finished building a car."

"Can you drive it?"

"No not yet."

"Well then you're not FINISHED, are you?"

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

I have my doubts too, but I say hope for the best, prepare for the worst, which is we break even.

Some people who have been in this for a long time have already made money on this.

Anyway, I REALLY came to say that whenever you see some "guru" post that something is "done" but not activated, IT ISN'T DONE!!

It's only DONE when it's activated!

Like when Mtn. Goat and others said the RV was DONE, well we haven't exchanged, have we?

So therefore it's not DONE.

"I've finished building a car."

"Can you drive it?"

"No not yet."

"Well then you're not FINISHED, are you?"

Amen!  Pray for the best, prepare for the worst.

• Upvote 1

A newer "guru" calls it.....

Must be in the TerryK/Tony camp....

3-23-2014   Intel Guru Fisherman1   We are in the best position this time that we have ever been in and it is backed up by intel that I have personally verified. [/size] iF SOMETHING DRASTIC DOES NOT HAPPEN AND IT WILL NOT THIS TIME, WE WILL ALL BE IN THE BANKS NEXT WEEK, PERSONALLY I AM LOOKING FOR IT NO LATER THAN MONDAY OR BEFORE

--- Which Monday?

What makes anyone think that Iraq will make the new rate LIVE AND PUBLICLY EXCHANGEABLE on a given day?

Sure we might be in a "good window," but again, Iraq will pull the lever when it darn well pleases.

We shall see.....    Keep grounded people! Don't let the hype wind you up!

As much as I would like to be blessed so I may bless others....... well you know.

Oh not the Gordons Fisherman too.......something fishy about him

• Upvote 1

I too, Dont think this is going to work out in our favor now, I hate to lose money but thats the way the ball bounces sometimes. Like I've always said, we lost some money but not all of it. It is a currency and has some value, for anybody wanting off the ride. I for one, am going to ride this horse till he dies. I do like the Hopem. Its really fun to make a list of all the people and organizations I could help. I already have a pretty good list of things & people, I wanted help. I want to build a new church house for my pastor. I want to help the sick children @ Cooks and St. Judes  Hospitals, I want to buy a bunch of guitars for the Veterans Hospital in Dallas and Wounded Warriors program. Well you get the picture. It is fun to dream of being able to make difference in the lives of hurting people. It is a way to show the love and gratefulness that I have for the Good Lord Jesus, for his blessings on my life, and for him allowing me to be one of His stewards. Well now am going to work and go take a dose of Hopem. Peace & Love! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

3-27-2014  Intel Guru Bluwolf   JUST GOT WORD FROM SPAIN, ALL CURRENCIES ARE ACTUALLY LIVE ON THEIR  MONITORS AND THIS IS A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR THOSE WHO ARE OBSERVING ITS PROGRESS. LETS SEE IF THE US FINALLY GIVES THE NOW EXPECTED GO.

----- OH PLEASE!!! 

Seen it.

This line is so old and common that it's on my Wheel Of Fate above.

Rates are not LIVE unless they are publicly tradeable!!!

So what's the rate, Bluewolf?!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

I4U Forum:

RV IS DONE! FREEWILL WAS JUST NOTIFIED BY PHONE!!!!!!! 
(This was Saturday Night)

Posted on March 29, 2014 by Freewill  
The RV, Treasury Notes, and the rest was all triggered at 5pm pacific time tonight!
Blessings for all of us and justice for the crimes against humanity to be delivered!
Banks ready Tuesday for exchanges!
And this ain’t no stinkin’ rumor!~Freewill

Thoughts on “RV IS DONE! FREEWILL WAS JUST NOTIFIED BY PHONE!!!!!!!”

Freewill  March 30, 2014 <<<>>>

Wish I could, But gave my word that I would not disclose the source. Been at this for a long time and avoided all the rumors all along. This has been way overdue and too much suffering endured by We THE People.

-----------------------------

----- AGAIN, it's not DONE until the rate is live for all to see.

I guess we shall see in less than 48 hours if FREEWILL is lying.

You know how many times we've read "It's done"?!

If I could smash a hand with a hammer for every time, I wouldn't be able to lift the hammer anymore.

• Upvote 1

Oh not the Gordons Fisherman too.......something fishy about him

It's his va jay jay.

There's talk Mrs Paul may partner with Tyson on some chicken deal........I wouldnt mind stopping off after work and grabbing her frozen breasts...........

no colder than my wifes

Do you like large frozen breasts or smaller frozen breasts?  Personally I can't tell the difference.  They're all hard like.......................wait, I better stop.

Not true.

As long as you're smashing a hand that isn't yours,

you're good to go for a long time...

I'm not the one calling it.

Only the guilty get crushed.

So anyway, here's the latest ignorance....

One saying we wait for IMF, the other saying IMF has nothing to do with it.

Haven't we heard already that the IMF is happy?

didn't was simply document issues that didn't get done that are now done.   [Guru] DC told us on Friday that the lower denoms were being issued sporadicly in Iraq...today they are being issued everywhere.  Our guy over there tried to send pictures through email and phone and  both were blocked. We are  looking for 800#'s to go out to the public and  the instructions that go with it.  Everybody is ready.  I think this is based on what all are hearing, what's being said in Iraq.  Maliki is counting on this to win the vote, the bond sale did go through on Friday at 3.71 and it must be an international rate for that to happen.  It is up to the IMF to say go.

(Oh, so we cash in tomorrow since that little thing holding it up is now taken care of?)

3-31-2014   Intel Guru Jester   THE IMF IS NOT REALLY IN CONTROL OF ANYTHING... THEY ARE ADVISED BY THE BOARD BUT RUN BY THE COUNTRIES... THE COUNTRIES HAVE VOTING RIGHTS ACCORDING TO THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND THEY MEET EVERY SO OFTEN TO VOTE ON CERTAIN THINGS... THE RUNNING OF THE IMF IS A CORPORATE STRUCTURE OF PROCEDURES...

Tired of you, TONY BALONEY!!

• Upvote 1

I4U Forum:

RV IS DONE! FREEWILL WAS JUST NOTIFIED BY PHONE!!!!!!! 

(This was Saturday Night)

Posted on March 29, 2014 by Freewill  

The RV, Treasury Notes, and the rest was all triggered at 5pm pacific time tonight!

Blessings for all of us and justice for the crimes against humanity to be delivered!

Banks ready Tuesday for exchanges!

And this ain’t no stinkin’ rumor!~Freewill

Thoughts on “RV IS DONE! FREEWILL WAS JUST NOTIFIED BY PHONE!!!!!!!”

Freewill  March 30, 2014 <<<>>>

Wish I could, But gave my word that I would not disclose the source. Been at this for a long time and avoided all the rumors all along. This has been way overdue and too much suffering endured by We THE People.

-----------------------------

----- AGAIN, it's not DONE until the rate is live for all to see.

I guess we shall see in less than 48 hours if FREEWILL is lying.

You know how many times we've read "It's done"?!

If I could smash a hand with a hammer for every time, I wouldn't be able to lift the hammer anymore.

I guess it's a matter of freewill and what one does with it.

Not true.

As long as you're smashing a hand that isn't yours,

you're good to go for a long time...

Correct.

diversify

Agreed.