Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sigh, will these idiots ever quit lying?!

Spy777

Liars.are you speaking of guru's or Iraqi's? Might I add that Arabs are PROFICIENT liars.they will lie about anything to your face and be so sincere that you WILL believe what they are saying.they will lie over things that are completely meaningless.it is insane.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just a tidbit here.....

Don't believe the drama about Ukraine affecting the GCR or RV, it's absolute bull.

We can't wait for every nation to be stable and ready, it just cannot happen.

Did you know Ukraine's credit rating is CCC?  Crap Crap Crap!

OK, on with your day kids, no earth-shattering news today.  :peace: 

• Upvote 1

THIS IS HOW I GERMS.

Anyway, hey guess what? No $6.05 rate today, but TerryK says 4 sources say Thursday for RV.

Another Thursday call-it. SEEN IT.

Then we get a dose of hopium for the weekend.

Then Tuesday rolls around and as if nothing happened, another speculative guess.

And so it goes, week after week.

I hear ya RainMan.. We are riding on a rotating Mary go round of madness and we keep getting on expecting it to take us to somewhere new. I got involved in this thing about 7 or so years ago and I probably took longer than some to believe that the familiarity in the reciprocal cycle of deception was fabricated. I've learned through the years to keep my optimism contained...so with that in mind, I think it would be advisable if we all raised our future standards for optimism to the level of...5 SOURCES! Lol

Thanks for sharing the Germs....

Sherlockdinar:  The Frank call was very good - Confirms the bond story we have heard and said the budget has already been passed.
The bonds being issued confirms the RV is real and the bonds already have an embedded value in them .

---WRONG!!! PROVE IT!!

There's no proof of the bonds or their value.

The RV or LOP is up to the CBI.

• Upvote 2

^^^^ Not right NOW it doesn't!!!

Anyway, I was thinking of starting a new topic - "gurus" who agree with ME.

I was completely BOWLED OVER by this today....

3-14-2014   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO, If You adhere to this approach it should help Your confusion.   

Forget bonds...Budget...GOI...ONLY pay attention to the CBI.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

3-14-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   FROM INFORMATION RECEIVED DURING THE DAY TODAY IT APPEARS

AS THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEKEND FOR YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION TO BE IN IT'S CURRENT POSITION.

I FULLY EXPECT THIS WILL BE OUR WEEKEND TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.

GONNA SLEEP LIKE A BABY TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME----WHEW--WHAT A RELIEF- BEEN A LONG TIME COMING HASN'T IT?

And we will keep on expecting......

Keep grounded people, we've seen this line before.

"It appears"

"I fully expect"

"This will be the last weekend"    Akin to "No more weekends."

I would love to bless people and change the world sooner than later, but let's see what happens and the next round of "Gee I don't know why this didn't happen...."

• Upvote 1

3-19-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...they (the Iraq GOI and the parliament) must save face and demonstrate to the people that they are still in charge of their government. They are stalling for time. The real truth is however they are not in control and this stalling will continue  until the USA and the IMF stop playing puppet with Iraq and let them have their currency go international. This is now in the desperate stages since Iraq’s economy needs this to happen and to happen as of yesterday.  I am telling you this RV has already occurred and has an official date of December 1, 2013. We are just awaiting the completion of the rollout to the exchanges and the general public.  The final process of the rollout is a matter of timing. 

If there's an official date, WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL RATE?!

• Upvote 1

3-20-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everything is progressing towards our goal.  

There was a minor or major hiccup last night, depending on how you want to look at it.  Either way, it is resolved and over with. 

Oh, just a hiccup, so we can exchange tomorrow? 

• Upvote 1

3-20-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everything is progressing towards our goal.  

There was a minor or major hiccup last night, depending on how you want to look at it.  Either way, it is resolved and over with. 

Oh, just a hiccup, so we can exchange tomorrow? 

I know, these guys are disgusting.  They are the lowest of the low.  These fools dont even come up with original in depth excuses.  Nor do they even have to change them!  The people that constantly buy into these snake-oil salesmen are sooo gullible.  And what happened to tony's court appointment for early March?