Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail

Goodlife

Exerts from a recent media post

Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail
Times of Israel ^ | March 2, 2014 | Adiv Sterman 

“if Palestinians come to believe that the possibility of a contiguous sovereign Palestinian state is no longer within reach, then our ability to manage the international fallout is going to be limited,” Obama said.

“The president added that Israel must come to a decision over its future character and weigh whether its current policies are conducive to achieving its true aspirations.”

“The proposal, or its outline, is likely to be presented to Netanyahu this week and to Abbas on March 17 when he meets Obama at the White House.”

“Although the document has not yet been made public, it is understood to be a non-binding proposal laying out guidelines for negotiating the central issues of the conflict, such as borders, security, Jerusalem, Israeli settlements and the right of return for Palestinian refugees.”

Compare this mounting pressure with what scripture and history says about those that mess with Israel.  

"There I will judge them for harming my people, my special possession, for scattering my people among the nations, and for DIVIDING UP MY LAND." (NLT) Joel 3.2

"And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples..." (meaning the entire world).: "All who would seek to heave it away will surely be cut in pieces." (Zechariah 12:3)

"For the day of the LORD upon all the nations is near. As you have done (to Israel), it shall be done to you. Your reprisal shall return upon your own head" (Obadiah 1:15, NKJV). 

Zechariah 2:8 says..."He has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye."

There are more scriptures concerning those who should have protected Israel and did not. The US has protected Israel and received a blessing for it.  It is the apple of The Lords eye.

If you see a US lead signed peace deal with the Palestinians that involve Israel giving up land then buckle up.  I can assure you of this - it will not lead to peace for the US or Israel.  

• Upvote 2

In Jeremiah 30:14, God says to Israel, “All your lovers have forgotten you; they care nothing for you.” The context of that verse is Yahweh’s judgment on them in allowing immense trouble to come upon them. We need leaders who understand the magnitude of what they're dealing with when they're interacting with Israel.

The United States has been Israel’s ally since before their founding as a modern nation, but it appears we will not stand so strongly, nor perhaps, stand at all for Israel in the future. Isaiah chapter forty nine contains an interesting narrative concerning the Jewish nation that is directed to the “coastlands” (the United States?).

Listen to me, O coastlands, and give attention, you peoples from afar. The LORD called me from the womb, from the body of my mother he named my name. He made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me a polished arrow; in his quiver he hid me away. And he said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will be glorified.” (Isaiah 49:1-3).

We have lost many of the freedoms declared and guaranteed in our Constitution. Because of the moral decay that has led indirectly to the fiscal irresponsibility and treachery against founding principles on the part of those who have led us we may even lose our sovereignty as a nation, at least as we were founded. It might turn out to be that our greatest sin was turning away from Israel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1