Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...RV Sep 2015.

Luigi1

from another source...

03-02-2014-Guru TerryK-One of my sources told me this...not to expect this(RV) until Sep 2015 but had not given me a reason.

TerryK and TNT Tony usually call the RV every single day. Now TerryK says his source says Sep 2015.

Your thoughts on this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

Hey Luigi.

Since most of us don't believe daily gurus and their daily premonitions, I would say eminent since it would be the opposite of what they say.  In other words,  smoke, mirrors and black holes.  I hope I am right.  LOL.  Thanks for your post.  Good luck to you and all.  Go RV.

• Upvote 3

Hey Luigi.

Since most of us don't believe daily gurus and their daily premonitions, I would say eminent since it would be the opposite of what they say.  In other words,  smoke, mirrors and black holes.  I hope I am right.  LOL.  Thanks for your post.  Good luck to you and all.  Go RV.

Believe me...I hope you are right. Some gurus like Bond Lady that put a lot of research into their blogs I do take serious.

Go RV.

Ask me again in a year.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Lets hope its not a year away.

This is really exciting,maybe we won't see or here anything from him till then...Tried of his BS.

Heres to TerryK being wrong this time and it does RV any time now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Believe me...I hope you are right. Some gurus like Bond Lady that put a lot of research into their blogs I do take serious.

Go RV.

Lets hope its not a year away.

Heres to TerryK being wrong this time and it does RV any time now.

Agreed.  She's pretty good.  No date and rate, just news and some speculation but that is given.   I'm one of the few that got involved with this since 2003 and still holding strong.  I predicted this for 10 years and I feel that we are very, very close now,  compared to my 10 year prediction.  This bubble has to pop soon and can't hold afloat too much longer while the gov keeps on receiving billions monthly and the common folk keep on begging for more bread.  Thanks for your post.  Go RV.

• Upvote 3

from another source...

03-02-2014-Guru TerryK-One of my sources told me this...not to expect this(RV) until Sep 2015 but had not given me a reason.

TerryK and TNT Tony usually call the RV every single day. Now TerryK says his source says Sep 2015.

Your thoughts on this.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR KIDS!!

• Upvote 1

i did not believe him yesterday....i do not believe him today...and I will not believe him tomorrow

i will be here...waiting on the HCL as I have been.....one day I will see that they have been implemented. 

and these gurus will have had nothing to do with it......NOTHING

I know because my pretty ball says so

crstlbal.gif

• Upvote 4

I think  terry  is going in hiding,  or changing  jobs , and it takes  1 year to get  enough vacation to troll  the web pages  in dinar land ,  too be able  to make up crazy stuff  for followers to  hold on too !  

• Upvote 1

Let's see,

RAMADAN is when?

Terry K needs to include RAMADAN. That is the NEXT "MAKE-IT-UP-AS-YOU-GO" target.

This goofy line has repeated itself HOW MANY TIMES???

Parliment recesses. . .Elections. . .Ramadan. . .New Year's. . .Okie's FULL MOON and 17,000 feet orbit in his 747 (and his, "I'm about to land. . .I AM landing, etc"). . .Frank (LET-ME-SING-TO-YOU) Villa's Blue Couch, and FINALLY. . .TONY's "IN 72-HOURS IF THEY DON'T COME AROUND, WE'LL GO PUBLC" - - -except we really DIDN'T!

And FINALLY. . .HERE'S the best one of ALL!!!  "WE'RE CLOSER THAN WE'VE EVER BEEN"

How about going back to Shabibi's, "IN COMING DAYS".  That one hasn't been used in awhile, so maybe we can drag that one out again.

Or finally, ADAM's favorite, "HCL. . .HCL. . .WE'RE ALL GONNA CHEER FOR HCL"

from another source...

Your thoughts on this.

just so everyone realizes here is a post from terryk a year ago ::::: \

4-16-13 TerryK:    OK LISTEN...THIS MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT YET. GOT 4 HOT CALLS... THIS WAS TO HAPPEN SATURDAY. TWO NON-COMPLIANCE ISSUES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MAJOR BANKS. HEARING THE DONG MAYBE GOING OVER 3 BUCKS, THE DINAR IS TO BE OVER 8. THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR WEEK IS WHAT I'M BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW I KEEP SAYING THAT BUT THESE PEEPS ARE ALL WOUND UP. SO TAKE IT [FOR] WHAT IT’S WORTH.

so as he says take it for what his information is ,,,,  zero nothing nada .... his sources have been the worst next to okies since 2007 when he got thrown out of dinarvets.....  as okie finoakie says   enuff said ,,,,,  well maybe not ,,,,  all these gurus our full of shiite ....

Edited by jordan1

It's seems like there's always a prediction longterm in the midst of the common everyday RV frenzy. Those pass to no avail as do the others but, I think there might be something different about this one as I have a feeling inside ....... Oh, whoops scuse me ..... I think I must ate dinner too quickly..

Sorry, carry on.

• Upvote 1