Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 3-5-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, thanks for all that you do.  I'm a little confussed, there has been a lot of talk about about raising the value of the Dinar.  One is to delete the 0's, which I figure is on the exchange rate.  They could delete one zero, two zero's or three zero's.  Three zero's would make $1.00 = .00087, changing it to $1.00 = .87 (a really nice increase in value and I don't see a requirement to turn in the large bills or print new money).  The other is to LOP the zero's off the large bills and $25,000.00 Dinar = $25.00 Dinar and $1.00 Dollar = $1.00 Dinar (this would require turning in the large Dinar notes and issuing new smaller notes, more like the USD), this seems like a lot of work for the CBI and I don't think they want a lot of work.  My question - When the CBI is talking about raising the value of the Dinar, what are your thoughts, are they talking about the exchange rate or Lopping the zero's off the Dinar ? :shrug:

Hello Adam, any good news on when we might see the budget and HCL implemented and done? Thank you and the Mods for all you do for us here. Hopefully when this ride is finished we can all get together and introduce ourselves to each other. Thank you again.

• Upvote 1

Adam I read an business editorial about a Company that negotiated an overseas contract between a USA Co. And Iraq and during the payment value and conversion was discussed. It was an Iraq officials oppinion that when the conversion happened he was sure it would be. 1 to 1 not only for the ease of transition but more importantly for the Iraq public for tha lack of confusion. Even though from a pride and political stand point they would like to be equal to the past and Kuwait. Your Opinion?

Hello Adam - Are we any closer to HCL being passed?  Also we been getting lots of conflicting articles regarding the 2014 Budget and Kurbs and Iraq oil and is wondering what is your intel is saying regarding these issues.  Thanks again for all your help

Hey Adam! Thanks again for all you do! My question is regarding an article posted by DinarThug ( our currency clown sleuth hound!).

Iraqi diplomat: Washington refuses to reset the dinar and its biggest loser !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173263-iraqi-diplomat-washington-refuses-to-reset-the-dinar-and-its-biggest-loser/#ixzz2v1vnVjfu

Have you had a chance to read this one? If so, what are your thoughts?

Adam and mods thanks for everything.

Question is the Alantic Treaty Allaince (ATA) that Iraq whats to join. They should have a tradeable currency to join I'm told. This takes place in May, think this will be done in time for them to join the ATA?

• Upvote 2

Sir Adam: Here's one for ya. There was a article over the last 2 days or so stating that it was the U.S. government that was holding up the RV cuz they are getting the bucks off of each CBI Auction. Next there is the Ukraine and Russian invasion of the Ukraine, with Putin still claiming there are no Russian troops on Ukranian soil. There appears to be a consensious in the West to hit back with economic weapons. Such as the Reagan weapon of manipulating down the per barrel price of oil. Apparently Russia needs like $90 a barrel to make enough of a profit to pay its bills. Iraq needs somewhere in the area of  $85 a barrel I think to make a profit.

The Kurds have the soon to be two oil pipelines to the Northern Turkish port of someturkishtown. What are the chances that the west/US will now approve the GOI and the Kurds to finalize their economic arrangements, payments, remittances, in stone, RV the IQD. All inorder to break the Russian strangle hold on Europe via Russia's oil and natural gas. Crash the Russian economy and Ruble. If the west can substitute Iraq supplying 1/3 of their oil verses Russia that could be a win, win for us. What do you think? Can you get this idea to John Kerry? 

Hello Adam,

I have been out of the loop on here for almost a year because of health problems and only recently was able to get back on with the help of Texas Granny and Bumper.

I have been a member here since Dec 2009. I remember way back and seem to recall the total Dinar in circulation being in and out of country was something like 27Trillion. I also remember that the GOI wanted to bring down the number of Dinars in circulation. Is it Iraq's intention to bring down the currency enough to a level to where they then can have an RV. What level do you think that might be and what is the approximate total now in circulation at this time.

Thanks again to all three of your for your great work.

• Upvote 2