Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL passed just not implemented...??????

Hellifiknow

I agree, captl1. Millionday is once again attempting to get everyone excited.

Take everything she says / writes with a grain of salt.

She is reading what is in ink that most can't understand. She never calls a rate or date. Even your fearless leader Adam says HCL is what he is looking for. Just one step closer.

• Upvote 2

Just more guru bulls h i t ??? Or true

Wow some people's need for attention.

Your as big a Jackwad as te Gurus for posting BS like this

Just becaus your a newbie does not give you cart blanch to waist people's time with totally out to lunch so called Questions?

READ, LEARN , GROW

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

It was just a question !!!

Sorry adam but as much importance as you have put on the hcl i thought it was a legit question.

"Articles" ?? I can show you an "article" that will tell you we havent been to the moon,,,,,,,Elvis was at the mall today,,,,,,,,,Columbus discovered America,,,,,,,and anna nicloe married for love !!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Everyone is too caught up with the so called "guru BS". Seems like anyone who has done research or reads the news is now classified as a guru... Sooner or later the negativity on this site is gonna have to change. There's a strong possibility a lot of what we are reading is true but just ignore it because a so called "guru" brought the article in.. Ridiculous.

• Upvote 2