Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ABSOLUTE RADICAL NONSENSE from Eagle1

ReinMan

Eagle1 Post….02/28/2014 (From Recraps)

The Venezuelan Bolivar devalued this past week by something on the order of 50% against the USD. The Euro is slated for devaluation and elimination several weeks or months from now, and it will be replaced by the new German Mark (the Mark II), which will be the new currency of the European Union.

---------------------------

------ HOLY BATCRAP BATMAN!!!

I don't think the EU will stand for this, each country would rather revert to THEIR OWN currency!

I don't think WE would be the first ones to hear about this.
Can you imagine France or BENELUX taking this lying down?!

Meanwhile I loaded a VEF/USD chart from XE.com and no such devaluation occurred.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=VEF}&to=USD&view=1M

Here's the entire post so it can be archived HERE and not fade to their archives.

--------------------------

Eagle1- KTF Always Good Morning, Family! You've all heard Frank and I discuss the Global Currency Reset (GCR) from time to time. We've been fortunate enough to have some interesting inside contacts within the IMF who've provided us with some intel as they have been freed up to release it. 

This information has not yet made the financial news, but here is a heads up for all of you on the group of currencies in the first "basket of currencies" out of the 168 scheduled for revaluation or devaluation. 

I'd strongly suggest that you study these currencies, know what their current value is, find out what the nation's asset base is, and make your own determination as to the feasibility of investing in them. 

Time is of the essence in this -- obviously!! Two of the currencies listed are two we've talked about and are very familiar with -- the IQD and the VND., or within days What is interesting about this list is that these two currencies are obviously revaluing either at the same time of each other. 
The IQD's revaluation is literally "moments away", if I can put it like that, and the Dong will follow almost immediately thereafter. Following is the list as it was provided to me: 

Jordanian Dinar, Somali Shilling, Seychelles Rupee, Sao Tomean Dodras (whatever that is), Tunisian Dollar, Syrian Pound, Tanzanian Shilling, Malaysian Ringg, UAE Dirham, Peruvian Nuevo, Philippine Peso, Qatari Rial, Namibian Dollar, Euro, Nigerian Naira, Omani Rial, Chinese Yuan, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lebanese Pound, Vietnamese Dong, Iraqi Dinar, Colombian Peso, Bolivian Bolivano, and the Venezuelan Bolivar.  

The Venezuelan Bolivar devalued this past week by something on the order of 50% against the USD. The Euro is slated for devaluation and elimination several weeks or months from now, and it will be replaced by the new German Mark (the Mark II), which will be the new currency of the European Union.

You'll notice that the USD is not among this list. The USD is going to lose value, but from all I've seen and heard, its value will drop and then gain in stages in relationship to other currencies. 

One currency not on this list that I was advised was going to devalue this week is the New Zealand Dollar. I'm not sure if that was an error or not, or if it is supposed to be in the next basket, but keep an eye on the NZD. 

Blessings on you. Eagle1
Edited by ReinMan

have to remember that  if a  de-value , or a re-value  is talked about ,  it will most likely be of such small increments that  even the average person of that nation will not even notice!   like  when turkey  lost  some , it de-valued  something like 2 %  or something , that would make you look and take notice  but in the true value it only moved  down  a few points  from 2.18  to I think 2. 12 or  2. 15    still  in dinar terms  3 solid cents  would make  us  crazy happy in the re-value  side   :peace:

• Upvote 1

Just thought I'd add this.

Venezuela has been in a free fall since Chavez passed. From April to August of 2013 a 75% drop in currency value alone. Any thing on top of that could appear to be 50% on a daily basis as the value is so low. (example A 2 cent drop from 4 cents, yet only a 2 cent drop.)

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/money/2013/08/16/venezuela-currency-down-75-since-april/

More importantly is recently other countries that have recently decided to devalue by rather substantial amounts.

Argentina by 8% and Kazakhstan's 19%

This stuff is a bit unusual and perhaps is an indication of some changes ahead.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/140211/kazakh-currency-devaluation-rattles-population

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?play=1&video=3000239346

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Eagle1 for another pile of stinking BS ......

I loved the bit where you say this information has not reached the financial markets yet ....... but you know !!

ha ha ha ha you have better connections than the rest of the world ..... get a life man, you've spent too long on the interweb reading conspiracy stories. now you have created your own, well done. 

• Upvote 2

There is a report that this info from Eagle1 was first published February 27, 2013 and reproduced on NEASRA in March, 2013. A member on another board resurrected this post a couple of days ago and has been circulating as new information.

Just visited Recaps.....

POST DELETED with an apology. "Sorry this was a year old post." 

Still, this replacing the euro with the German mark?

NO WAY!! There would be protests in the streets across Europe!

Maybe a guru would say "they're dancing in the streets" hahaha!!

Well I guess 2 things should happen right now.....

1. Eagle1 gets to eat his words right now and issue an explanation, which I prefer (cuz nothing soothes my soul like a guru eating crow in front of an audience), or

2. This thread can be closed, which is OK as well since it's utter nonsense posted last year and not relevant.

BURN ON YOU EAGLE1!!!!

• Downvote 1

The race to the bottom has been going on for a few years now

They instead of trying to have the most valuable currency want the least valuable

The IMF has been bitching about this for the last two years

This new game is out of hand

I thought it was handled. Last year some time

They want lower values to sell their goods abroad to increase its exports

Its political jackasses around the world playing I don't give a shitte

They get their moment of glory till the next country in line lowered theirs lower

Then a new polititions arrives and sees how the last was successful and does it too

And gets his moments of glory while the economy temporarily booms

These are stupid little man made boom and bust cycles

Micro cycles that are over turned by the next jackass willing to devalue for 15 minutes of fame

If these politions had to face the music for their actions they wouldn't be playing these games

They just blame the problems on something else after their failures and the public just gets used to political bs as away of life

• Upvote 1

Eagle1 » March 1st, 2014, 5:49 pm

Good Afternoon, Family:

In response to a fistful of emails and texts received this morning, it looks like it is important for me to respond to a couple of posts alleged to have come from me and appearing on some Dinar sites.

I know that many of you have wondered if I fell off the turnip truck, or simply faded away because I have not been posting of late, but even when I've sent out what were intended to be private communiques to a very small group of people with specific instructions that the emails were NOT to be re-posted or distributed in any form anywhere.

Folks have violated the confidence and my emails have still wound up being posted either in part or in some form in such a way as to distort what I've said.

For that reason, I've backed away from sharing much of anything with folks for several weeks. The flow of intel to me has not stopped, but because there has been so much activity and so many changes occurring behind the scenes, it has seemed to better part of wisdom to shut up for awhile until the intel stabilized.

We have been at the threshold on several occasions of seeing the GCR released, but US and international politics have played a major role in unfolding events, and as we have seen from the reports out of Iraq, there have been a few hiccups there as well.

That said, someone (or some ones!) decided that the financial world -- and specifically, the Dinar world -- needed to hear from Eagle 1, and that individual went back over a period of perhaps 18 months and snipped a few sentences here and there to create what appears to be a current posting from me. The information cut and pasted together creates a very inaccurate picture of what is happening.

The post (or posts) appearing on other sites returns to a scenario I talked about more than a year ago in which the Global Currency Reset was originally slated to come out in the form of three or perhaps four baskets of currencies.

In January and February of 2013 a few currencies were restructured as a beginning place. It soon became apparent to the IMF that with the slow pace of things as the restructuring first opened, it would provide far too many opportunities for folks to "double-dip" and create financial havoc for certain countries.

The decision was made to hold off and do some 198 countries at one time. That number was backed off subsequently to 188 countries.

In June of 2013 when Iraq was given a green light and Ban Ki Moon made a public announcement of the country's release from Chapter VII, along with the introduction of the ISX into the Euronext and its subsequent melding into the NYSE, everyone expected an imminent RV of the Dinar.

As we all know, that was grossly premature expectation. Many events have taken place in the intervening months, and while there is a very real expectation of the release of the IQD/IQN within days, along with the overall Global Reset of which the IQD is pivotal, I have not released any prediction of a date or a rate.

Without talking about rates in this post, my intel hasn't changed concerning the numbers.

While we certainly expect the RV/GCR to take place imminently, particularly because of what we are seeing and hearing out of Iraq (as well as the IMF and other sources) there has been (to use the old adage) "many a slip twixt the cup and lip" and while our sources are as accurate as they can be in providing information, there have been a multitude of unforeseen events to interfere.

With that said, family, unless you see a post from me here FIRST, you can discount any supposed post appearing on other sites which purports to come from me.

I DO NOT POST ON OTHER SITES. PERIOD!! KTFAlways has been, and continues to be, the only public site where I post any commentary on the RV or the Global Reset, and you can take that to the bank!

Because I have been unable to tell who is breaching the confidentiality of my private intel emails, I have pretty much backed away from even doing them. What I can say to you is this -- and I continue to say this again and again and again and again and again.........ad infinitum!.....The GCR is a God-Event!

This is a planned transfer of wealth from the wicked to the righteous, ordered for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, and not to enrich individuals just for the sake of people having lots of money.

The lengthy delays in seeing this event unfold have served to weed out many whose motives and purposes were self-serving, and whose lives have been plagued with a Spirit of Poverty.

Those people who stay away from the panic button and the continual seeking after minute-by-minute updates will be well-served in the long run, and they will experience the Blessings of the Lord with this whole event.

That said, Blessings on you all!

Eagle1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1