Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No more delete button for photos ln gallery?

Erebus

Just  a friend....What's the deal about the delete button? This site needs spicing up, but I'm uploading anymore, if they've removed that feature, I'm done.The typo is still there, and I can't fix it. I feel like I'm back in East Berlin, if that's the way thing are going to be.

Now I remember why I quit posting before when they decided to reset the rating everybody had for no reason....

Thank you   Markinsa... I must be going blind .My mother died recently , and I have a lot on my mind. terrible experience.She was 87 y.o., and had been sick for a long time.My brother and sister tried to put her in a rest home 5 years ago against her will. So, I stepped in and had to look after her for 24/7 for the last 5 years. My siblings didn't want to be bothered with her....Sad

Thanks again...

Click on My Gallery

Click on Edit on the left your Album.

The Delete and Edit Options are on the left each photo.

Thank you   Markinsa... I must be going blind .My mother died recently , and I have a lot on my mind. terrible experience.She was 87 y.o., and had been sick for a long time.My brother and sister tried to put her in a rest home 5 years ago against her will. So, I stepped in and had to look after her for 24/7 for the last 5 years. My siblings didn't want to be bothered with her....Sad

Thanks again...

Erebus, I'm sorry for you loss, my father past away on March 2nd of last year.  Siblings can be a big disappointment too. 

-

• Upvote 1