Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like it wont happen until 2015 now

Janet Yellin of the Fed Res. was on Capital Hill today testifying in front of congress and she indicated that the BASIL III banking regulation will not be completed until 2015. My understanding from America's Top Gurus (ATG) is that Basil III must be in place before the Global Currency Reset and that the RV will also take place during the GCR. Looks like we are screwed for another year. :confused2:

Key milestones for Basel III

Capital requirements

Date  Milestone: Capital Requirement

2014  Minimum capital requirements: Start of the gradual phasing-in of the higher minimum capital requirements.

2015  Minimum capital requirements: Higher minimum capital requirements are fully implemented.

2016  Conservation buffer: Start of the gradual phasing-in of the conservation buffer.

2019  Conservation buffer: The conservation buffer is fully implemented.

Leverage ratio

Date  Milestone: Leverage Ratio

2011  Supervisory monitoring: Developing templates to track the leverage ratio and the underlying components.

2013  Parallel run I: The leverage ratio and its components will be tracked by supervisors but not disclosed and not  mandatory.

2015  Parallel run II: The leverage ratio and its components will be tracked and disclosed but not mandatory.

2017  Final adjustments: Based on the results of the parallel run period, any final adjustments to the leverage ratio.

2018  Mandatory requirement: The leverage ratio will become a mandatory part of Basel III requirements.

Liquidity requirements

Date  Milestone: Liquidity Requirements

2011  Observation period: Developing templates and supervisory monitoring of the liquidity ratios.

2015  Introduction of the LCR: Initial introduction of the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), with a requirement of 60%. This will increase by ten percentage points each year until 2019.

2018  Introduction of the NSFR: Introduction of the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).

2019  LCR comes into full effect: Liquidity Coverage Ratio of 100% is expected of firms.

• Upvote 1

Nobody knows when its going to happen. Or if its going to happen. Not trying to rain on anyones parade. Everything up to this point has been speculation, it is what it is. Hope for the best and stay grounded after all this is Iraq we are dealing with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Janet Yellin of the Fed Res. was on Capital Hill today testifying in front of congress and she indicated that the BASIL III banking regulation will not be completed until 2015. My understanding from America's Top Gurus (ATG) is that Basil III must be in place before the Global Currency Reset and that the RV will also take place during the GCR. Looks like we are screwed for another year. :confused2:

Not so, that's not the problem. The BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India and China are "Joining the IMF, A new unit, SDR'S will then become the global reserve unit of measure and the BRICS will have also have representatives sitting on the board of the FED, This appointment to the board has to passed by the US Senate and as you can understand when that happens the dollar will effectively decline in importance and no longer be the worlds reserve currency and domestic US dollar devaluation will follow, the US will be Just another Country. They are seemingly reluctant to pass this necessary legislation. That's the bottle neck but this thing is very volatile and if they wait to long, that window for this option will close. It is this fact that made the US Debt ceiling irrelevant when the US defaulted on payments beginning OCT 2013

Edited by cbisinger

cbisinger

Not so, that's not the problem. The BRICS, Brazil, Russia, India and China are "Joining the IMF, A new unit, SDR'S will then become the global reserve unit of measure and the BRICS will have also have representatives sitting on the board of the FED, This appointment to the board has to passed by the US Senate and as you can understand when that happens the dollar will effectively decline in importance and no longer be the worlds reserve currency and domestic US dollar devaluation will follow, the US will be Just another Country. They are seemingly reluctant to pass this necessary legislation. That's the bottle neck but this thing is very volatile and if they wait to long, that window for this option will close. It is this fact that made the US Debt ceiling irrelevant when the US defaulted on payments beginning OCT 2013

I read with some interest your post, but I am somewhat confused by your statements.   And was hoping that you could clarify some things for me?  Thanks in advance.
First, the BRICS are already members of the IMF, and have been for a very long time.  They are however, working on setting up their own version of a "World Bank and an IMF" of their own.  It remains to be seen if they will actually pull it off.  Is that what you were actually referring to?  And if so, in what way would that have any effect on the IQD?  The GCR?  Or compliance with Basil 3?  Putin as we all know, lol, doesn't really care about anyone's rules other than his own. 
Second, China, as part of the BRICS, as of 2 years ago, was already making noises internationally, about trying to relace the USD with their Yuan as the World Reserve Currency.  It of course has not yet occurred, but.......
And, within the BRICS itself, the Yuan WAS agreed to as the foundation or "reserve" currency, so they are using it that way within their trade bloc.
Third, not trying to say you are wrong, because perhaps I just didn't search properly, but I was not successful in finding anything on google that indicated we had missed a payment YET.  I found a LOT of stories about what could happen if we did, and howmany ways it could affect the US, the world, and the galaxy as a whole, lol, but I was not able to find ay article that said we actually did in fact miss a payment.  Could you please provide a link or something to lead me to something that would show me that defaulted payment?

Thank you so much for your time and efforts!!!

Don't believe in a GCR...

So maybe it'll RV tomorrow!

Janet Yellin of the Fed Res has absolutely zero to do with Iraq's economy and currency.

WOW

Why do some people think that America is running Iraq?

What?

Who do you think is running it? You think we spend a trillion of YOUR money to protect corporate oil over there and just LEAVE them to it?

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Edited by AmericaInc

Don't believe in a GCR...

So maybe it'll RV tomorrow!

What?

Who do you think is running it? You think we spend a trillion of YOUR money to protect corporate oil over there and just LEAVE them to it?

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

America wasted a trillion dolars over there the exact same way we are wasting another trillion dolars in Afhganistan. 

The ONLY way this war pays for itself is if it RV's, and the Treasury Department is holding lots of dinar!

Remember what Bush said?

Iraq is in control of its own future at this point and all we are good for is aid when needed. We control NOTHING!

• Upvote 1

End of 2015 Iraq will be paid off with Kuwait and that should end chapter 7 obligations completely their oil production should be a lot higher

I was told that in January 2005 that it would rv in 2016

It doesn't mean it will

It was in an article asking to support the mission in Iraq by buying Iraqi dinar to give the dinar a value

They said it would rv to 31 cents in 2016 when oil production was at 12 million barrels a day

This was before gurus were out

I am pretty sure that Dontlop said that he was told it would go off 2016.

Edited by dontlop