Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 02/27/2014

Dinardarp

This may or may not mean anything but thought I'd bring it to your attention anyway.

The CBI website, Arabic side, has made an announcement which needs translation (Can't copy and paste PDF file to Google translate).  However, I was able to Google Translate the title of the announcement:

It translated to: 

To / broker companies buying and selling of foreign currencies all (Hours)
02/27/201

• Upvote 1

Dated 23rd of this month

To all companies that deal in Foreign Currencies

The Central Bank needs to know your business hours and a sign showing business hours  must be posted

Must comply within two weeks. No excuses

Thats a rough translation from my Syrian Friend.

So I'm guessing  the Gurus will be calling it in two weeks.  Im sure They will also be saying the Central Bank needs to know that these Brokers and Banks are closed when they RV.

Thanks for posting!

• Upvote 2

Yeah okay it goes to the main site page, then you have to navigate to find

the same page again. However the document is dated the 23th of Feb 2014

and signed by someone on the 20th of Feb 2014 so it's recent. I haven't found the

english version yet.

NMGarand

OUR actual translation reads:  "Attention all dinar gurus (especially Okie and Tony):  The CBI is tired of your calling an RV every day.  We read the sites.  We are ready to do the actual RV, but cannot until you idiots stop pushing out crappy information.  Please shut up so real dinar business can take place.

May Allah be with you"

• Upvote 3

CBI posted another announcement today 2/27/14:

Translates to: 

(Press release) met with the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency Dr Abdul Basit Turki Saeed Executive Director of Arab Bank
02/27/2014