Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - February 26, 2014

Adam Montana

Morning everyone! 

Here is the week's news in a nutshell:

This article ( http://iqd.me/l/w06v ) about Iraq not giving a crap about the UN proves something I've said many times over - the UN is a complete joke and Iraq will do what it wants… including change the value of their currency without the approval of any outside sources.

Najafi avoids getting blown up ( http://iqd.me/l/w070 ), several of our members think Maliki is behind it.

The government may have to borrow from the CBI next month to pay bills ( http://iqd.me/l/w071 ), which could give the CBI even more leverage if they want to move forward with a rate increase.

Deleting the 0's is in the news a few times, but nothing we haven't seen a hundred times before.

KA (Kurdish Alliance) calls for help in getting the government to stop messing with their paychecks (The heat is on! http://iqd.me/l/w072 )

And last but not least, the Nadita File once again brings you the latest and greatest! ( http://iqd.me/l/w073 )

Here's the weekly questions:

skeetdog What's up Adam...Just to get your insight on a questioned asked of me, while tryin' to explain the situation in Iraq, concerning the value of the dinar...What is the main reason(s) the CBI is waitin' on to make their move to RV/RI the dinar in correlation to the HCL issues...and if it's not just the HCL what's your take on the issues involved...

I'm leaning towards "mostly HCL". I think people start to lose sight of how important that is when as time goes on, but it is still probably THE most important factor right now.

Magdalen Adam, it is possible that Maliki will be reelected as P.M. It's been said that he has a "weak dinar" policy...desiring (for whatever reasons) to keep the dinar at it's current low value. If Maliki is reelected, do you think this will delay the RV?

I don't think we have to worry about who gets elected - Maliki has much to gain by influencing raising the value when it is best for him, and I don't see any immediate reason he would delay it too long. But also, keep in mind that he doesn't make the call on this... the CBI does. He might have influence, but he's not the final decision maker. :twocents:

eburt Thanks Adam for all you. My question is what is your Intel is telling you about RV sometime this year? The reason I ask is because we are seeing the same thing regarding Iraq year after year and no RV. Patience can only go so far but after 10 plus years and still do not see any light at the end of the tunnel is getting very frustrating.

I disagree - we haven't seen "same thing year after year"! Chapter 7 has been released, we are seeing constant progress on the HCL, and so on!

When will it happen? Today, tomorrow or anytime after that. :twocents:

Hellifiknow

"......increase to the point we can all get out a little ahead."

Adam !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Whos got a defibulater !!!!!?????
Elizabeth im coming darling...fred sanford

Has our fearless leader lost hope ?
Or does he know something i dont?? Lol

Adam. When you bought your first dinar were you thinking they would increase to the point you could get out a little ahead.......or......
did you think the dinar would open for a dollar or more? Or less?

My "influencer" into the world of the dinar was convenced it would open for at least a dollar but hoped it might reopen for what it closed at before bankruptcy was declared.

The ant and the rubber tree. Lol. Go rv

I think you're quoting me from last week, right? If so... no, I haven't lost hope! I just threw out a casual "worst case scenario", and in the worst case scenario we still come out ahead. 

Stay calm! :lol:

waitingondinar Hey Adam,  You made the comment a couple of times that the dinar we are holding has increased from the time we purchased it.

I have been in this for 5 years and at that time the value of the dinar was .00085.  Where is the appreciation.  I paid roughly $1000 for a million dinar.

In the beginning of this ride you could get a million dinar for $500, today it is closer to $1000. If that's not an increase, I'm changing my name to Silly Suzy.

Charlie Echo Adam:  With currencies in Turkey, Greece, EU in general, Argentina, South Africa losing their value and hyper inflation taking place, and now Ukraine going through Bank runs and civil unrest (brink of war) , home sales plunging 14% to 18 month low, China economy showing signs of collapse.  The Fed, IMF and other controlling interest throughout the world are propping up countries with temporary loans.  The "stimulus from the Federal Reserve" reversing course on the amount of money they "Place" in the stock market monthly which is one cause of the currency crashes which withdraws support for foreign countries.  Talk has been discussed of a Global Reset on all currencies.  I assume this would mean "all" currencies .   What view would these factors have on your thinking the IQD would be involved at the same occurrence as mentioned earlier or would the IQD be independent of the imploding countries?  

Whenever I hear the term "global currency reset" I wince... half the stuff you will read on it is nutjob conspiracy stuff, 25% of it is simply misinformed regurgitated confusion, and the other 25% is a mix of fruits and berries and maybe a little accurate information.

With that said... every country will always have a value unique to their political stability, assets, etc. Regardless of when or how or where any other country "resets" or "revalues" their currency, Iraq is not China, Ukraine, or any other country. Iraq's situation depends on Iraq's actions.

:twocents:

phlip Adam, are there any exactly specific steps to be made by either the CBI or the MOF or the GOI that we should be looking for that will tell us that progress is being made toward IQD International Tradability at a new rate?

I'll go with HCL then an announcement by the CBI alerting everyone to the new rate.

Candy01 Hi Adam,   It appears that Maliki is trying to pressure the Kurds to pass the budget in exchange for him to have a third term as PM.  Do you think this is likely?  If it IS, I think we are in BIG trouble!  Thanks Much!

I don't think this means we are in trouble, but it doesn't surprise me at all. That's how these kids play! :)

boosterbglee Adam.....can you explain the difference between USD & UST, and how will that effect our speculation? Appreciate all that you do for us! 

USD as in US Dollar and UST as in US Treasury? Or something else?

FirstTop Would we see the Budget and HCL approval announced in the gazette? How about the RV?

From Wikipedia: "The Official Gazette of Iraq (Arabicالوقائع العراقية‎ / ALA-LCal-Waqā’i‘ al-‘Irāqiyah) has been the official source for the laws and resolutions passed by the Council of Representatives of Iraq since August 1922. Article 125 of the Constitution mandates that laws shall be published in the gazette and shall take effect on the date of their publication, unless stipulated otherwise. It is published by the Ministry of Justice."

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 13

I just hope that this year will be better than last year with every month false information that the dinars will RV .  I am at the point that I don't care what it RV at , I would just like to see somehtng happen and get off this train that nevet stop.

Edited by strawfield
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the wonderful insight on this Wednesday's ride Suzy or is that Adam.   :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:   Not gonna let this one slide one bit. By the way Nadita way to brown nose the boss, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Seriously your rocking us with the latest and the greatest, thank you. :bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the wonderful insight on this Wednesday's ride Suzy or is that Adam.   :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:   Not gonna let this one slide one bit. By the way Nadita way to brown nose the boss, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Seriously your rocking us with the latest and the greatest, thank you. :bravo: :bravo:

Saint.. what the slide...?

• Upvote 1

ahhh.. you sweet saint :)

• Upvote 2

In the beginning of this ride you could get a million dinar for $500, today it is closer to $1000. If that's not an increase, I'm changing my name to Silly Suzy.

Since Adams called "Silly Suzy".... I'm takin' dibs on "Sue"!!! 

.. from the Nashville's Yazoo Brewery of course!!!  :eyebrows: 

yazoo-sue-porter-beer.jpg

Thanks Adam and Mod's for keepin' it real, and just think... it's still lookin' real good!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Adam,

Thanks for the plug :)

I'm sure Adam realizes when it comes to "plug's"..

.. the more hands the better Nadita!!!  :unsure:

DSC_0287.JPG

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2