Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi diplomat: Washington refuses to reset the dinar and its biggest loser !

DinarThug

Just threw up in my mouth a lil' bit. :drool:

Hahaha! Indeed.

Obama hates any bussiness that has money, but he loves Black entertainers who have a lot of money.

Not sure what I am trying to say here. But it sure ain't Bushes fault. He is the One who wrote a true executive order.

Didn't change LAW just wrote the order it was ok to invest in Iraq. I have said many times Obama doesn't want middle class statis raised he want to bring down middle class to meet the poor to increase dependence on govt.

You can see it in everything he does to destroy this country to "fundamentally change America" his words not mine.

The only way to change this nation is to destroy it then rebuild it. Oops said to much.

The foolish people are being kept fooled into believing this man.

Notice I did to call any one a fool.

The sleeping giant is awake.

Absence in voting is a vote for this same crap we have in Washington. The most divisive man to have ever been president.

Vote tea party or republican just vote, and not for Shumar or Reid or Pelosi or Hillarious or Biden or democrats.

Sure they all might lie but vote for the ones that don't want to control everything in your life.

blood boiling walking away. Goooooo RS =reset

You are joking? Talk about wag the dog!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Isn't interesting that Iraq decided to buy weapons from Iran [89% Shiite] and in Anbar they are presently wiping out the Iraq dominate Sunnis?

When I read this article, my first impression was that Washington was putting out a ruse!

It is my understanding that the NWO wants Shiite control in Iraq for 'totalitarianism'. Shiite is the most austere and they control their people with an iron hand.

The Muslim Brotherhood are Shiites and they are a purely political faction in Iraq working with the NWO. The NWO wants to supplant the remaining Shiites under the Muslim Brotherhood control and thus control Iraq.

They tried it in Egypt but they got annihilated, Mohammed Morsi is in prison and it is now against the law to be in the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

So the NWO are now using all muslim brotherhood resources up north of Egypt and against Syria and in Iraq's Anbar Region.

Just because one is Shiite, doesn't mean your in the Muslim Brotherhood, but this is what the NWO wants and by buying weapons from Iran, Maliki has certainly brought this more and more in the open.

Thus Washington who has just sent Drones with Hellfire Missiles to Maliki to wipe out the Sunni resistance to a southern front against Syria ~ makes a public gesture that they will hold up the RV because of Maliki's decision to buy from weapons Shiite Iran.

To me its a Washington ruse if true as The U.S. could supply everything they could possibly ever need to wipe out the Sunnis.

Its pure insanity, but really, what independent bogeyman terrorist organization would want to be in Anbar?

There is none!

The real terrorist organization in my book is the NWO via CIA via al-qaeda via muslim brotherhood to open a southern front on Syria and in so doing reduce the Sunni population and into submission of the Shiite's austerity.

The circumstantial evidence to me is overwhelming in this region, that this is what is going on. 9,000 Iraqis dead by violence in 2013 and about 2,000 dead by violence in 2014 FOR WHAT?

No, Iraqi's don't always kill each other like this when Obama is supplying drones with hellfire missiles. NWO is all about totalitarianism banking control of wealth and McCain/Kerry/Obama are all this place. There is no competing force save the Sunnis [who are a majority] against NWO control here, lets not forget the largest denomination in Syria is Sunni.

Genocide is taking place all over this region and Obama is the Hitler.

Rasica,

I can't stand Obumer, I think he is the worse president we ever had. But I do think he is doing the right thing here. :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone also wonder if this is a pumper in Iraq? There must be some there too. Who is doing the trades to the brokers? Someone is profiting on the spreads the dealers are charging over there and I bt they are hip to posting pumper intel to boost sales.

Certainly I would love some grain of truth around the optimistic aspects of the article.

Ps thug - smoking squirt gun? Love the oxymoron

STEAM

• Upvote 1

Yes.  I never totally bought into the 'WMD' reason for ousting Saddam.  Saddam was selling oil out the back door for gold and arms and anything else he could use to improve his political standing.  

We went to war to prolong the use of the petrodollar and used the guise of 9/11 to justify our actions.  Same type of thing occurring in Iran in that they continually sell their oil to east Asian countries for payment not to include the dollar.  Tired by war, our country instead imposes a set of sanctions to reign in compliance with 'nukes' being the issue.

That is exactly why Saddam was taken out, he was backing Iraq's currency by gold. Same with Moammar Gadhafi he too was decoupling from the Kissinger petrodollar and using gold and the Rothschild U.S. NWO didn't want that ~ both men are dead now.

• Upvote 1

You know, I wonder if this scenario isn't being twisted regarding the US being the holdup on the RV because there really IS a problem with the US Congress not signing off on the IMF 2010 Reforms as of yet.

http://blog-imfdirect.imf.org/2010/12/28/2010-the-year-of-imf-reform/

This is of a much broader scope concerning the GCR which would include the IQD, but wouldn't be the whole reason for the holdup.

It seems that the sticking point is in the U.S. losing its' majority vote status of 17% and the loss or reduction of the USD as the Global Reserve Currency.

Looks like the cabal really doesn't want to be dealt out of this game, but they will be sidelined if they don't play ball soon and they know it.

This could take some more time to resolve itself, but we win either way.

• Upvote 1

Or is it political stability as in plural government?  That's what I am thinking.  I like Kaperoni.  He uses common sense and good research.   He doesn't speak off the cuff.

I am thinking the U S doesn't want the auction to stop because we dump our inflation into country's that have a low value currency and use our dollars. This helps keep our dollar as stable as it is...

This is using Viet Nam for an example, but we are doing the same thing to Iraq... This is also a reason the Dinar will not lop...JMO!!!~~~ http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/02/13/why-the-vietnamese-dong-will-reset/

That is exactly why Saddam was taken out, he was backing Iraq's currency by gold. Same with Moammar Gadhafi he too was decoupling from the Kissinger petrodollar and using gold and the Rothschild U.S. NWO didn't want that ~ both men are dead now.

Well....what's next on the president's list for encroachment....the Ukraine?  Perhaps this is another crisis used to divert attention away from the sickening state of the dollar status.  I'm sure there is a connection here.  The big talk and rhetoric from the white house is nothing more than taunting to Putin.  Our president has no idea how ruthless Putin can be so he better keep his big mouth shut.  The universal struggle for freedom is not cheap (innocent lives) but to continually back struggle with our commitment(s) just to keep the dollar afloat is getting old.

• Upvote 1

I really feel the voting system is rigged here in the U.S. and I would prefer a candidate that is neither republican or democrat.

Our government is more corrupt than Iraq's government could ever try to be. 

Entertaining articles coming out

Agree totally.

The Dems are corrupt as well. They are ALL taking big business money...

Note that the FEC (Fed. Election Commission) won't allow third party candidates into the Pres. debates unless they jump thru almost impossible hoops...remember Perot? He got in 'cause he had about 17% of the vote, and that was because he was a billionaire...you need a lot of money and TV spots. THAT hasn't happened very often, has it?

This system is rigged in favor of the 2 parties - they run the Election Commission.  Not to mention the media's part in all this.

NOTE THE MEDIA MONEY CYCLE -

1. Corporate money goes to campaigns of selected key officials

2. Those officials buy millions in TV ads to run.

3. Television uses those millions for ads, but also to spew out the same crap and keeps us in the dark. They keep praising the status quo and corporate America to set the emotional landscape int he country to ensure real change does not happen.

4. TV stations are owned by larger umbrella conglomerates that continue to make money as long as things stay the same.

SOOOO...those contributions to politicians...end up back in their hands at the end of the cycle. Not much is really spent in the long run, for TV BS benefits most corporations in general, even if they do not get their dollars back directly.

If there is going to be an oil war, the corporate media gets America ready to vote for it. Look to Africa and Asia now for the new "projects." The ME is sewn up.

If laws need to be passed that hurt Americans but help big business, there is a good TV story about a gruesome murder or celebrity dying in rehab that distracts the American people. And they under report the truth, or skew the facts their way.

Then there is always FOX which puts outright lies on TV. That's why they are banned from Canada because of fair journalism laws there (they got rid of ours under Reagan - LOL)

That's the money cycle - is MSNBC is leftitst? Consider that they are owned by General Electric, who said "Shock and Awe" on MSNBC in 2003 beginning of Iraq war  because they stood to make lots of money on the war. And because they are big business and therefore NOT anti-establishment and NOT leftists.

Of course. if your views are to the RIGHT of Attila the HUN, everyone else but you is a Communist....LOLOLOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well....what's next on the president's list for encroachment....the Ukraine?  Perhaps this is another crisis used to divert attention away from the sickening state of the dollar status.  I'm sure there is a connection here.  The big talk and rhetoric from the white house is nothing more than taunting to Putin.  Our president has no idea how ruthless Putin can be so he better keep his big mouth shut.  The universal struggle for freedom is not cheap (innocent lives) but to continually back struggle with our commitment(s) just to keep the dollar afloat is getting old.

Yes I agree.

The NWO E.U. needs the Ukraine to 'spread the debt' from their derivative global scheme and they need the Eastern part of Ukraine desperately as this is where the wealth machine is. Putin has been kicking the Rothschild cabal out since 2006 and he knows intimately what they did to his country starting 1917 with soviet communism.

Well Soviet communism came to an end by kicking Gorbachev out of Russia Christmas day 1991. Now he is in the U.S. spreading Agenda 21 everywhere he can to weaken the citizens against the banking cabal. Thanx Gorby!!

Yes all these conflicts are about the Rothschild controlled petrodollar and they need a WWIII or complete totalitarianism to cover/hide the huge derivative thievery matrix by the international banks. If we could just get our military men & women to stand down on these worthless schemed conflicts the banks would crumble. Our congress appears neutered to do anything.

But Putin, China, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Iceland, Hungary, Ireland, Finland, & etc as countries in whole are slowly ending the cabal. IMO, this will be the year of reckoning!

In Iraq, the people need to stand up against Maliki as his genocide machine is working against the people.

• Upvote 1

It's easy to point the finger of blame on someone else when they themselves cannot solve their own problems. Things are not always as they appear on the surface and until everything is laid out for everyone to see and understand it is simply irresponsible that the U.S. is to blame for what Iraq cannot do for themselves .Obama pulled our troops out of Iraq and gave their country back to them and it is now up to them to solve their political and economic issues. There are numerous companies and corporations in Iraq and investing in Iraq waiting to get things online and I just don't see how the United States government is interfering or hindering any progress at this point. If anything , they would be in favor of and supportive of progress in Iraq, politically or economically, as this was the intention all along. They succeed, we succeed. That's how capitalism works.

Edited by R Veyron
  • Upvote 1

Do you all remember that article that talked about how the US exports our inflation to other countries by their use of the US Dollar?  What do you all think of Iraq doing the same thing? 

Once Iraq revalues the Dinar to a higher rate equivalent to the Dollar that will remove all barriers to other countries accepting Dinar as payment, which in turn would allow Iraq to get rid of a good chunk of Currency in Circulation by exporting it to other countries. 

Also, an increase in the value in the Dinar would cause Iraq Citizens to deposit their money in the bank.

This could all be nonsense, just thinking outloud.

-

This could be.

But perhaps the US is more worried about the petro dollar and countries uniting against them like the BRICS and opting to use another currency for oil. Squeezing the dollar out as the global reserve currency.

You a are just like a liberal don't defend the message, attack the writer.

With this IPAD it auto corrects and sometimes it doesn't. But I can correct my spelling you can't defend this administration.

I don't want to defend this administration. It is a fascist, banker-owned rig job.

Just like the previous one. So stop defending the previous one yourself.

Yes.  I never totally bought into the 'WMD' reason for ousting Saddam.  Saddam was selling oil out the back door for gold and arms and anything else he could use to improve his political standing.  

We went to war to prolong the use of the petrodollar and used the guise of 9/11 to justify our actions.  Same type of thing occurring in Iran in that they continually sell their oil to east Asian countries for payment not to include the dollar.  Tired by war, our country instead imposes a set of sanctions to reign in compliance with 'nukes' being the issue.

Exactly. Sure is a breath of fresh air to hear someone speak the truth once in awhile. Whew!

I was getting tired...

Here's Adam's Comments On This Article From His Weekly Chat This Morning ...

- - And last but DEFINITELY not least! “the government's approval of a bill to reset the currency will reduce the size of the money supply and restore confidence globally, to the presence of oil as an asset added to the balance of gold in the international banks, according to the Finance Committee representative to reset the local currency will contribute to the restoration of the Iraqi dinar to its strength, including approximately Previous worth purchasing and which was more than three times the U.S. dollar, and declined by the imposition of Chapter VII sanctions.” 

I don’t think I need to point out how awesome that is!!!  :twothumbs:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173855-adam-montana-weekly-march-5-2014/#ixzz2v9ZjR4yt

B)       B)       B)

You know, I wonder if this scenario isn't being twisted regarding the US being the holdup on the RV because there really IS a problem with the US Congress not signing off on the IMF 2010 Reforms as of yet.

http://blog-imfdirect.imf.org/2010/12/28/2010-the-year-of-imf-reform/

This is of a much broader scope concerning the GCR which would include the IQD, but wouldn't be the whole reason for the holdup.

It seems that the sticking point is in the U.S. losing its' majority vote status of 17% and the loss or reduction of the USD as the Global Reserve Currency.

Looks like the cabal really doesn't want to be dealt out of this game, but they will be sidelined if they don't play ball soon and they know it.

This could take some more time to resolve itself, but we win either way.

yES AND THE us cONGRESS IS rEPUBLICAN

How much of this article do you think is smoke?  I mean why would the US hold-up Iraq from RVing their currency - doesn't make any sense to me...

Hard to say, maybe the Russian connection?

MOSCOW, March 5 (UPI) -- Russian oil company Gazprom Neft said Wednesday it connected two oil fields in eastern Iraq to the country's central pipeline network.

The company said it completed laying, testing and connecting a 100-mile oil pipeline from the Badra oil field in Wasit province to the Gharraf oil field in neighboring Nassariya province.

"With infrastructure already in place at Gharraf, completion of the pipeline from Badra means that the field is now connected to the main Iraqi pipeline system," the company said in a statement.

Gazprom Neft said the new system can support about 204,000 barrels of oil per day for an export terminal at the southern port city of Basra.

Gazprom Neft serves as the operator at Badra in a consortium that includes Korean and Brazilian counterparts.

The company is operating under the terms of a 2009 agreement with the Iraqi government to develop the Badra field for the next 20 years.

The oil arm of Russian energy company Gazprom, the company postponed Badra developments in November because of security concerns in Iraq.

I wonder which other countries are bound together in the consortium?

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2014/03/05/Gazprom-Neft-ties-Iraqi-oil-fields-to-main-pipeline-network/UPI-47611394027463/#ixzz2vDsKVx7t

• Upvote 1

Not much difference between the republicans in congress and the democrats.

I'm with ya on that.... I will go to my death saying the only difference is which side of the same coin they are on  :D