Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi diplomat: Washington refuses to reset the dinar and its biggest loser !

DinarThug

Everything you just said is based in solid thinking.......However, until Obama has squashed all of us and put us on the street or in his camps, it will never RV....Haven't you heard  (reaches for Reynolds Wrap, removes ham and cheese sandwich, eats said sandwich.....twists Reynolds Wrap around head)   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Good One Shab - I like that one - I am still laughing - LOL

• Upvote 1

Obama hates any bussiness that has money, but he loves Black entertainers who have a lot of money.

Not sure what I am trying to say here. But it sure ain't Bushes fault. He is the One who wrote a true executive order.

Didn't change LAW just wrote the order it was ok to invest in Iraq. I have said many times Obama doesn't want middle class statis raised he want to bring down middle class to meet the poor to increase dependence on govt.

You can see it in everything he does to destroy this country to "fundamentally change America" his words not mine.

The only way to change this nation is to destroy it then rebuild it. Oops said to much.

The foolish people are being kept fooled into believing this man.

Notice I did to call any one a fool.

The sleeping giant is awake.

Absence in voting is a vote for this same crap we have in Washington. The most divisive man to have ever been president.

Vote tea party or republican just vote, and not for Shumar or Reid or Pelosi or Hillarious or Biden or democrats.

Sure they all might lie but vote for the ones that don't want to control everything in your life.

blood boiling walking away. Goooooo RS =reset

You nailed it. Well said. :salute:

• Upvote 4

I seriously do not think the USA has anything to do with how Iraq runs it's own economy/money. More smoke & mirrors.

I think the political leaders of Iraq are grabbin' every bit of cash they can BEFORE the RV. After Iraq reforms it's currency they will be forced to share the wealth with it's people.

• Upvote 5

I seriously do not think the USA has anything to do with how Iraq runs it's own economy/money. More smoke & mirrors.

I think the political leaders of Iraq are grabbin' every bit of cash they can BEFORE the RV. After Iraq reforms it's currency they will be forced to share the wealth with it's people.

Agreed with you on this gymrat

• Upvote 1

USA likes Iraq dollarized with US dollars

They don't want to see the dinar demand return to Iraq with a 3 dollar dinar

The USA needs a place like Iraq to dump dollars into the auction and onto the streets half way around the world

Just distribute them all over the Middle East thru Iraqs currency auctions

Let the merchants buy goods all over the world with the dollars spread more dollars everywhere let them end up in their country's foriegn currency reserves used to back their currency's

Its a huge outlet for dollars

The us cannot force them to do anything

But they do want things from the USA too so who knows what kind of agreements they have

Thanks thug

Good article

• Upvote 3

Hey dontlop what you think the percentages of USD would be coming back from them Foreign Countries?... :eyebrows: .. and pumping all them USD in them auctions daily to back up the IQD....and for how long!!!!..You would think it Triple.....the IQD or is IQN..... :lol: Thanks THUG Great find... :woot:  

• Upvote 2

Obama hates any bussiness that has money, but he loves Black entertainers who have a lot of money.

Not sure what I am trying to say here. But it sure ain't Bushes fault. He is the One who wrote a true executive order.

Didn't change LAW just wrote the order it was ok to invest in Iraq. I have said many times Obama doesn't want middle class statis raised he want to bring down middle class to meet the poor to increase dependence on govt.

You can see it in everything he does to destroy this country to "fundamentally change America" his words not mine.

The only way to change this nation is to destroy it then rebuild it. Oops said to much.

The foolish people are being kept fooled into believing this man.

Notice I did to call any one a fool.

The sleeping giant is awake.

Absence in voting is a vote for this same crap we have in Washington. The most divisive man to have ever been president.

Vote tea party or republican just vote, and not for Shumar or Reid or Pelosi or Hillarious or Biden or democrats.

Sure they all might lie but vote for the ones that don't want to control everything in your life.

blood boiling walking away. Goooooo RS =reset

Oh boy.

I don't think I will try on this one...except for spelling. Which comes from reading...which leads to.....etc.

Im sorry but with statements like that, how can anyone take you seriously?

Yes I know you will have some cult followers who will say the exact same thing, but c'mon, really...Bush? 

thanks for the neg.  It PROVES my point.

Well said. I cannot even believe people think Bush was "great." 

I am sure he walks around in a flak jacket with three guards armed and ready.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

because don't the US Governmnet have trillion of Dinars already and will help pay off some of the government debt with RV from Iraq?  I am just trying to get better understanding of this article.. 

Also to my understanding how is US is able to stop Iraq from RVing their currency when Iraq is out of Chapter 7.  I

Its actually possible to go to the US Treasury site and see exactly what is the composition of foreign money held. If dinar is held, it is not in significant amounts enough to be listed separately and if it is held, the amount would be so insignificant it is lumped in with other foreign currencies under the category of "Other Currencies" or something to that effect.... its been awhile since I reviewed that.... Never did take the time to see if the composition of the insignificant amounts of currency held in the other category was listed somewhere.....

It  might be just as TBomb pointed out.... that the US opposes the idea and Maliki, wanting to curry favor with the folks that put him into office, is not going to go against the wishes of the US....

• Upvote 3

Do you all remember that article that talked about how the US exports our inflation to other countries by their use of the US Dollar?  What do you all think of Iraq doing the same thing? 

Once Iraq revalues the Dinar to a higher rate equivalent to the Dollar that will remove all barriers to other countries accepting Dinar as payment, which in turn would allow Iraq to get rid of a good chunk of Currency in Circulation by exporting it to other countries. 

Also, an increase in the value in the Dinar would cause Iraq Citizens to deposit their money in the bank.

This could all be nonsense, just thinking outloud.

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Dont miss this part ~they are talking about iraq intentions to stop currency auctions as well../

Dont u find that interesting ~ that CBI will no longer be the source of foreign currency in iraq?

And this can only be possible if iqd is accepted/traded on international foreign currency market.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 9

Dont miss this part ~they are talking about iraq intentions to stop currency auctions as well../

Dont u find that interesting ~ that CBI will no longer be the source of foreign currency in iraq?

And this can only be possible if iqd is accepted/traded on international foreign currency market.

Yep i caught that as well.  IMHO this is HUGE!!!!! and a sign that they are ready to bring out a NEW reform. Another mechanism has to be in place to make the auctions VOID. An increase in value will sure be the answer. also tie into the mandate that has been given from the (COM) to use ONLY the Iraqi dinar.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Here's Kap's Comments On It ...

2-26-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Iraqi diplomat: Washington refuses to reset the dinar and its biggest loser"   This is a huge article if its true.  What I am getting from this is that Iraq wants to reset (what do they mean by reset)  the dinar and the US is refusing to let that happen...and hence the new plan to "gradually appreciate" the dinar.   Could it be that the two sides to this currency issues ...is that Maliki is standing up for the US side?

2-26-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   This could be for many reasons as we don’t know the intent.  It could be the US wants political stability?  Or they would not let the Iraqi's have value until the violence is under control?  we just dont know the motivations.  Or does Iraq want to LOP and the US is keeping them from doing so?  IMO, I would think its more in line with Iraq not meeting some conditions than anything else. 

B)         B)         B)

Or is it political stability as in plural government?  That's what I am thinking.  I like Kaperoni.  He uses common sense and good research.   He doesn't speak off the cuff.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 4

Oh boy.

I don't think I will try on this one...except for spelling. Which comes from reading...which leads to.....etc.

Well said. I cannot even believe people think Bush was "great." 

I am sure he walks around in a flak jacket with three guards armed and ready.

You a are just like a liberal don't defend the message, attack the writer.

With this IPAD it auto corrects and sometimes it doesn't. But I can correct my spelling you can't defend this administration.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Tripping Over The Smoking Squirt Gun !

Iraqi diplomat: Washington refuses to reset the dinar and its biggest loser

Baghdad, Washington / Orr News

Revealed an Iraqi diplomat in Washington that the U.S. administration strongly rejects Iraq's decision Ptsfir currency, or stop the daily auction of foreign currency, which is organized by the CBI.

Isn't interesting that Iraq decided to buy weapons from Iran [89% Shiite] and in Anbar they are presently wiping out the Iraq dominate Sunnis?

When I read this article, my first impression was that Washington was putting out a ruse!

It is my understanding that the NWO wants Shiite control in Iraq for 'totalitarianism'. Shiite is the most austere and they control their people with an iron hand.

The Muslim Brotherhood are Shiites and they are a purely political faction in Iraq working with the NWO. The NWO wants to supplant the remaining Shiites under the Muslim Brotherhood control and thus control Iraq.

They tried it in Egypt but they got annihilated, Mohammed Morsi is in prison and it is now against the law to be in the muslim brotherhood in Egypt.

So the NWO are now using all muslim brotherhood resources up north of Egypt and against Syria and in Iraq's Anbar Region.

Just because one is Shiite, doesn't mean your in the Muslim Brotherhood, but this is what the NWO wants and by buying weapons from Iran, Maliki has certainly brought this more and more in the open.

Thus Washington who has just sent Drones with Hellfire Missiles to Maliki to wipe out the Sunni resistance to a southern front against Syria ~ makes a public gesture that they will hold up the RV because of Maliki's decision to buy from weapons Shiite Iran.

To me its a Washington ruse if true as The U.S. could supply everything they could possibly ever need to wipe out the Sunnis.

Its pure insanity, but really, what independent bogeyman terrorist organization would want to be in Anbar?

There is none!

The real terrorist organization in my book is the NWO via CIA via al-qaeda via muslim brotherhood to open a southern front on Syria and in so doing reduce the Sunni population and into submission of the Shiite's austerity.

The circumstantial evidence to me is overwhelming in this region, that this is what is going on. 9,000 Iraqis dead by violence in 2013 and about 2,000 dead by violence in 2014 FOR WHAT?

No, Iraqi's don't always kill each other like this when Obama is supplying drones with hellfire missiles. NWO is all about totalitarianism banking control of wealth and McCain/Kerry/Obama are all this place. There is no competing force save the Sunnis [who are a majority] against NWO control here, lets not forget the largest denomination in Syria is Sunni.

Genocide is taking place all over this region and Obama is the Hitler.

Edited by Rasica
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Could be they are using Iraq and many other countries as dumping grounds fo rthe dollar.

The more the dollar is used worldwide, the better for Washington

But then again they could profit as we would from an RI RV

Not sure

Yes.  I never totally bought into the 'WMD' reason for ousting Saddam.  Saddam was selling oil out the back door for gold and arms and anything else he could use to improve his political standing.  

We went to war to prolong the use of the petrodollar and used the guise of 9/11 to justify our actions.  Same type of thing occurring in Iran in that they continually sell their oil to east Asian countries for payment not to include the dollar.  Tired by war, our country instead imposes a set of sanctions to reign in compliance with 'nukes' being the issue.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Kaperoni Endorses Millionday's Post On This Article ...

2-27-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I wanted to...comment on an article...the one that talks about the US holding up monetary reforms?  I wanted to say..I agree 100% with Millionday.  She is correct.  There is no reporters name on that article nor is the source given. As well, there is no proof of anyone in the US that is interfering in Iraq's monetary policy, in fact just the opposite.  Several articles over the years from the US Embassy in Iraq encouraging them to move forward with currency reforms. In fact today, we have one...I also sent this article to 3 different people...All three said the same thing..which was that in essence...Iraq's economy is to small for the US to interfere, and more importantly hold Iraq back or keeping the dinar weak is of no benefit to the US. On the contrary, a strong dinar benefits not only Iraq, but the the US. So based on these opinions, and the article...I say whomever put this our was simply wrong or misinformed.  [see Millionday post 2-27-14]   

2-27-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday   there is report out that is an opinion piece about the US holding up the reform of Iraq`s currency  --  i want to address this.  one thing is an opinion is a statement given that has no proof or facts that can be verified.  this is a fact --- the US does not own or operate Iraq --- they have gained their independence and also the IMF is through compliance not voting.   this is a huge global event that has been called that in a huge number of countries as we have seen and will have a global effect...as it was stated in and by Iraq --- the Globe is depending on this to effect the economic condition so i see nothing anywhere that would give legal rights to or power to the US to hold up the Dinar.  

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2