Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams 02/26 Chat

eburt

I hope there is some better news comming. I just got laid off last Friday.

I remember that same feeling........years back.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Dinargolfer and Shabbs,neither of you are alone in your circumstances or sentiments. May God bless us with wisdom as He prepares us for a wonderful blessing.

• Upvote 1

I know chat is posted but this one was better and funnier.

dinargolfer, on 26 Feb 2014 - 10:08 AM, said:snapback.png

There is, I wish you luck in the meantime, as I've been there ,Godspeed.

Dinar golfer, sorry for your current situation. You got my prayers.

I was unemployed for a long time , was lead to a decent job, but always remember, a job is only a job. I was happiest when I worked for myself. When this hits we can all be blessings to many others, and still really enjoy life.

I have, and technically still am homeless. God does do & provide miracles. I have been taken care of ,.. housing wise, food wise, and friendship wise.

If someone would have told me 5 years ago, that I will loose my business, my marrage of 27 years will collapse and end in divorce, the properties you end up with will both be in foreclosure, you will have gone through your retirement trying to float your properties while trying to sell said property's, move to another state looking for a source of income, and that your pet cat that you took everywhere with you would die, I wouldn't have believed them. I mean, how could so much crap happen to a person ??? Really !!

well through all of this, I am happier now than I have ever been.

I found a wonderful, kind, smart, loving, woman, she also is homeless, met some wonderful people that have taken us in, we help them, they help us, its a great relationship. I was finally lead to a management position at a hospital, pay is good, people nice, able to get savings built up a little, buy dinar, & all necessary corporations.

I Feel freer than I ever have. I used to be called delusional, unrealistic, a dreamer, well it feels great to be

all of the above.

So my friend, have faith, a positive outlook, even when you see that large wave of calamity heading your way, this too will pass, the light at the end of the tunnle is only an oncoming train if you want it to be...

my best to you.

islandman7

• Upvote 6

Sorry to hear that, DinarGolfer...Wish you the best.

I hope we have awesome news  soon.  I hate where I work and I don't want to go looking for a new job so close to the possibility I may not have to work for anyone else any more.

Holy words, my Friend.

I remember that same feeling........years back.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

It was 1996 when I told them where to get off ( at my workplace)......Feeling is truly undescribable.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1