Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my scary revelation

Ok, 2 things first:

1. I am not the sharpest crayon in the box, as this is the first time I have thought about this

2. I am definitely pro-RV. So no accusing me of trolling.

With that said, the whole idea of a 1:1 RV does not appear to be a reality to me. All it would take to send things into an economic whirlwind, would be for a multimillionaire or two to buy a million dollars worth of dinar. That would be a TRILLION dollars if just one person bought a million dollars worth.

Am I missing something here? Because as many eccentric millionaires as there are out there, I don't see this as too far fetched.

Again, just a thought. Not trying to poke a stick in the hornet's nest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who would be stupid enough to buy a million dollars into an investment EVERYONE says will never pay off?

Throwing a few thousand into a long shot investment is one thing, but a million?

I think that people with money would tend to look for a less risky investment.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1

Who would be stupid enough to buy a million dollars into an investment EVERYONE says will never pay off? Throwing a few thousand into a long shot investment is one thing, but a million? I think that people with money would tend to look for a less risky investment.

A truck driver would.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

:o   really lady graces daddy !  ^_^  WOW   ,   but to kind of see where this might be going , if one was to buy that  kind of amount  the waiting would be very tough  I would have to imagine.   also I am going to guess there will be some sort of stipulation  to the trade back in for  dollars ,  like  a  cap  ,   we  kind of know there will be a window to get the  transactions  finished  {  2 years I think as far as we have read }   

He's making a point that he believes in the investment.

Exactly. If I had millions I would be all in. And there are a couple of people who are

members here that have invested that much. My question is, why would anyone

invest ANYTHING in something they DIDN'T believe would make some kind of profit?

Also, I don't make investments based on what anyone says.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

The IMf is looking for Emerging markets to save the day also their have been numerous currency swaps going on for the past year to build up reserves for various countries local currency.  I highly doubt that they would be doing this unless their was to be some major event take place involving multiple currencies including Iraq. The petro dollar is losing steam across the boards, they MUST do something to save it and hold onto its power.  2 options come to mind default, or go to a different monetary system.  Bail outs DO NOT work!!! 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, 2 things first:

1. I am not the sharpest crayon in the box, as this is the first time I have thought about this

2. I am definitely pro-RV. So no accusing me of trolling.

With that said, the whole idea of a 1:1 RV does not appear to be a reality to me. All it would take to send things into an economic whirlwind, would be for a multimillionaire or two to buy a million dollars worth of dinar. That would be a TRILLION dollars if just one person bought a million dollars worth.

Am I missing something here? Because as many eccentric millionaires as there are out there, I don't see this as too far fetched.

Again, just a thought. Not trying to poke a stick in the hornet's nest.

I agree.  I'm afraid we're looking at an in-country reDENOMination.  They have no reason to enrich anyone other themelves.