Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka password

wordman

Wondering if anyone else is having this renewal issue. My friend & I emailed our password reset in December for annual renewal. Got a confirmation that it had been reset. When I logged in it was only reset for 3 months (for march). My friend had the same issue. I emailed Mr. Issa to see if there was a policy change I had missed, & he responded that they had taken care of my issue. After logging into my account i find it is now set for renewal in April.

Just wondering if anyone else had had this com up? Thanks!

Its definitely 3 months.

You may get a confusing incorrect password message after  renewing your password. Ignore this and try and log on with the new password you have entered. It seems to be a glitch in their system.  

These guys are not good at communicating. But at least we can renew our online status without waiting weeks for replies and action. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My password just stopped working and I see no way to reset it via the web-site.  What do I need to do to get it reset?  I sent an e-mail to Mr. Amr at e-bank@Warka-bank-iq.com on 4/28 asking him how to reset my password but I have gotten no response yet.  Any advice?

No it doesn't just stop working, it has to be reset more often. You have to notify them.The answer is found in this link. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159110-warka-account-login/

I wish someone would pin this because I think many of us have answered this so many times.

Make sure you complete the form that is in here. Sign it and include all the document they require. Same thing you sent when you first signed up for e-banking.

I've been having issues looking into my accounts since last September.

I emailed ebanking and Mr Issa.

Mr Issa is the only one who responded.

He basically forwarded my email to the ebanking team and asked them to assist me on two depressed occasions.

However I never received an email from anyone else.

I've emailed cservices, ebanking and Mr Issa a couple of times since then with no response.

On 5/21 I sent in the ebanking renewal authorization form with the accompanying email.

I've gotten no response as of yet.

Here's where I'm having the issue:

Asks for client ID number then type the code in and continue

Then it shows a specific symbol and some words that we picked quite awhile ago

If it's identifiable to you then you continue with your password

That's where I'm getting stuck

It keeps telling me wrong password

Now I've had the same password for a good while

If I changed it I can't imagine I did, I can't rennet doing it

However I've emailed and explained the troubles I'm having and gotten no response.

Sorry for the long post

I'm at a loss and any advice would be welcome

Thank you

Disneyant23

I am going through the same thing.   I have been trying to get my password reset since April 5 of this year.   I just sent another E-Mail and I got a quick Read Response from Mr. Issa but that is it.   I don't know what else to do....   Below are the 3 e-mail address I am using: 

e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com; e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com; ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Anyone have any advice?

Thank you

I've been trying for over a week to get a reply from anyone from the bank or the ISX Dept. nothing. I even logged into my account an left a message in there without any response. In the past Mr I would reply back no later than the next day. I've been with Warka since 2009 an have never had this problem. The bank is having some serious issues is my bet...

Dod, I have been having the exact same issue. In the past, Mr. Issa would respond immediately. I have made several attempts and have gotten nothing! I have tried all sugesstions in this thread as well.

I am trying not to react but am getting a little worried... If anyone has had this problem and resolved it, please share your experience so that we/I can get the same results. Thanks in advance.

Edited by luvalife

I have also had communication issues in the past. What I did was resend my original request and in the subject line I would type (example) Reset Password 1st Request, then if there was no reply in a couple of days I would resend with a subject line, Reset Password 2nd Request etc., etc., etc. To all, please pay attention to your password expiration date. Refer to the steps to reset from my earlier post. This will save a lot of headaches. Good luck!

I have also had communication issues in the past. What I did was resend my original request and in the subject line I would type (example) Reset Password 1st Request, then if there was no reply in a couple of days I would resend with a subject line, Reset Password 2nd Request etc., etc., etc. To all, please pay attention to your password expiration date. Refer to the steps to reset from my earlier post. This will save a lot of headaches. Good luck!

Yep, tried that to, stopped at 7th request..

• 2 weeks later...

i just noticed that my password had expired on Sunday. I sent the renewal form and ID Sunday night and when I checked it this morning (Monday), it had been reset. I hear it has a lot to do with the time your send the e-mail. I sent it at 9:05 am Iraq time.

Hope this helps. :)