Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need to sell my IQD

abelgd11

Hi Group,

Due to an unexpected and very expensive upcoming medical procedure, I have decided to liquidate my IQD holdings.  Unfortunately, Ali will only buy back Dinars purchased directly from his company.  Only a small portion of my holdings were purchased from Ali which does me absolutely no good in trying to liquidate.  Does anyone know a legitimate company that will purchase Dinar from individuals looking to sell?  Thank you.  (Moderators -- if this is the wrong forum section, please move to appropriate section).

I just found a place in FL that will purchase all that I have.  I'm going to send them to my brother who will take care of the details for me.  It's not the best rate, $704.20 per million, but it's safe.

Still, I was shocked that Ali wouldn't buy all of my currency.  His company was offering $830.00 per million.

How much do you have?

My group is buying and I imagine we can buy all that you have ... depends on the amount.

We pay more than that

Leave your contact info including a phone # on my profile and I will contact you immediately. (your info will not show up to the public)

I have done this lots of times with folks all over the US ... quick, easy, safe.

check me out

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Dont take $700 per mill, you can easily get 800 or more from a dealer and people on this site may go as high as 850 or 900. i agree im somewhat uncomfortable using people as some trust is involved nad someone recently had a bad experience getting scammed last i heard but there are several dealers paying $800 to maybe $830 who buy from the general public and not just their customers. DinarCorp like someone mentioned is like $825 and I think BuyIraqiDinarHere is at $820 and neither care where you bought them.  last I checked. You could always sell them on eBay and probably get almost a grand per mill

• 1 month later...