Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Short update from my intel

Benjamin NutnYahoo

SO SAD

Always.... When it comes to Gurus.

sounds like alot of you think okie and tony are full of it, I suppose the next thing will be possom and frankie are full of it.  pretty soon there wont be any gurus left to believe............maybe bag lady in the know will have to lead us to the rv......

Do you happen to think they are believable? Honest question.

My wifes been out of town so ive been forced to read these threads(I don't read girlie mags). Let's all just calm down and grab a big breast of fresh air.........

ROTFLMAO!

Ships at sea and this will be a Super Fantastic weekend. :eyebrows:  :twothumbs: Can't see this going past Wed because rates are on the back screens so we should be cashing out at anytime. :twocents: I actually expected it to go yesterday, but the weekend is still not over so there is a good chance we can still be at banks Monday morning. Watch my posts for the 1-800#s because I will post the here first. :butt-kicking:

This is proof positive that drugs are bad for you! DON'T DO DRUGS! :)