Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony Admits He Works For Sterling Currency Group On Call

rulesforrebels

Hey, below I'll repost what I found on facebook today. Someone claimed TNT Tony on a call stated he worked for Sterling Currency Group. They provided a link. I listened to the call and sure enough he does seem to slip up and say that he trusts sterling to be able to cash dinar holders out. He goes on to say since he's worked for them he's found them to be a reliable company and some stuff like that. He then seems to realize he slipped up and says he doesn't work for anybody and he doesn't own Sterling Curency Group. 

I'll paste in teh stuff below from facebook the guy provides a link and the minute mark where you can hear tony say he works for Sterling....

Dinar Daily
Tony accidently admitted that he works for STERLING! Yes, the dinar seller. Then he tries to take it back.

If you listen to his call on February 17 2014 starting at 39:00 he says..."I think Sterling is a solid company since I have been working for them.The plan he has given me or told me about... is a good one...". He then goes on to deny that he works for any one.

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=51892815

AND HERE IS HIS APOLOGY BUT NOT REALLY --- MORE LIES

"THE APOLOGY --- (NOT) Tony has about ten things on his mind when he speaks (while he is reading texts). You people who are looking for every little negative thing to pounce on need to give it a rest. You need to ask yourself are you here to find out when will we RV or are you here to simply "catch" Tony in a slip up. I find it almost as disgusting that you would be like that almost as bad as what the politicians are doing. If you people "get off" in hearing someone make a mistake because that makes you feel better, then get the hell out of here cuz there is no room for you BS. And yes I am not "misspeaking""

Welcome to the Event

instantteleseminar.com

Edited by TexasGranny
DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER DINAR SITES
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

TBomb, I'm laughing my tail off right now...!!! I was speed reading/glancing at titles and because you were the last to respond to this thread, of course your name showed right under the title.... so I read it as

TNT Tony Admits He Works for TBomb..... and I was like what the......!! Wonder where they are going to go with this wild ride.... :lol: :lol:
  :lol: ...... The dinar world became momentarily very surreal.....

• Upvote 2

Maybe someone else can touch on this who understands this stuff more but you always hear people say the reason TNT Tony and others don't get in trouble is because there has yet to be a link anyone can prove between a dealer and a guru. Even the recent BBC story on TNT tony basically said the reason he hasnt gotten in any legal trouble is he's simply sharing his opinions or stories. Obviously there's no proof they are tied together and it could be just a mis statement but I imagine people will begin looking into a relationship between these two. If it turns out there is one what does that mean for both Sterling and TNT?

• Upvote 2

Maybe I've missed something, ..... I'm not sure its against the law to express an opinion about something you are selling.... openly or not..... He is skating very close to some boundaries when he cited the IMF..... though I think he was careful enough to dodge the obvious bullets..... they may try shooting from a different location though if he continues to toss them into the mix....

• Upvote 2

Maybe I've missed something, ..... I'm not sure its against the law to express an opinion about something you are selling.... openly or not..... He is skating very close to some boundaries when he cited the IMF..... though I think he was careful enough to dodge the obvious bullets..... they may try shooting from a different location though if he continues to toss them into the mix....

From what the BBC broadcast seems to say as well as other things I've heard, this is the impression I get...

- It's not illegal to sell Dinar, it's simply a currency exchange.

- It's not illegal for TNT Tony to spread rumors and tell his theories

That said if it's proven that they are working togetehr and Sterling is paying TNT Tony to spread rumors and pump dinar sales then there's a tie and essentially it's as if Sterling is pumping up the DInar as an investment and selling Dinar as an investment and that's wheere they get in trouble with the SEC and selling investments without  being registered as an advisor to give advice or without the investment itself being registered with the SEC. 

I'm no lawyer or economist or anything like that but that's the impression I get from reading things and hearing things. Also, in that BBC broadcast about TNT Tony they seemed to say the reason he hasn't gotten in trouble is because there's been no link proven however they seemed to be saying if a link was proven there may be some legal trouble for both teh guru and the dealer.

If you notice most larger legit dealers stay clear of promising returns or calling the Dinar an investment. Granted some smaller dealers have charts on their site showing how rich you will be if it rv's at 5 cents, 10 cents, etc but most of the larger more legit dealers seem to steer clear of calling this an investment and most even have a TOS stating they aren't investment advisors and dont sell investments.

I think the trouble comes when you get a dealer and guru together. It basically becomes the same as TNT pumping and selling and Sterling pumping and selling because they are working together. Thats just my take on it

Edited by rulesforrebels
  • Upvote 4

After seeing this post I contacted Sterling Currency Group because I do business with them and I was VERY concerned. Here is the results.........

Dear Mr. Hood,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about Tony Renfrow’s statements, your note was one of many we received from concerned customers. Mr. Renfrow does not work with nor for Sterling Currency Group. I have no control over what any third party says about our company, though I have contacted Mr. Renfrow and requested that he not represent himself as working for our company.

If you have any other concerns in this matter, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Frank Bell

Chief Operating Officer

Sterling Currency Group

• Upvote 5

After seeing this post I contacted Sterling Currency Group because I do business with them and I was VERY concerned. Here is the results.........

Dear Mr. Hood,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about Tony Renfrow’s statements, your note was one of many we received from concerned customers. Mr. Renfrow does not work with nor for Sterling Currency Group. I have no control over what any third party says about our company, though I have contacted Mr. Renfrow and requested that he not represent himself as working for our company.

Best Regards,

Frank Bell

Chief Operating Officer

Sterling Currency Group

Thanks for getting back to us with this.... and +1 to you for looking into it..... I would guess if there were any remote possible consideration of working with Tony.... this last episode would have killed that dead and buried it.... I would put so much distance between myself and Tony if I were selling anything ... anything.... he talks about.. 

• Upvote 3

I am not a Tony fan, but really so what if these guys work for dinar sellers.  Does it mean they are scammers?  Only if you believe dinar is a scam.

Good point... I guess I am so indoctrinated with the ethical and at times legal requirement to disclose any conflict of interest.... and you're right, neither of these would apply to Tony...... other than to perhaps implicate his honesty in not being upfront about having a financial interest.... Though I agree it has nothing at all to do with being or not being a scammer.....(to me anyway)

Thanks for getting back to us with this.... and +1 to you for looking into it..... I would guess if there were any remote possible consideration of working with Tony.... this last episode would have killed that dead and buried it.... I would put so much distance between myself and Tony if I were selling anything ... anything.... he talks about..

Thank you Rayzur, and you are welcome.

Dear Mr. Hood,

Best Regards,

Frank Bell

Chief Operating Officer

Sterling Currency Group

interesting, i was actually kind of surprised this story hasn't gotten more traction than it has although i guess they do say they've been getting some questions. now obviously  until some further proof comes out we have to take their word for it but seeing as how im sure htey understand all the rules regarding their industry if they were going to pay tony im sure they would deny it and im sure it would be under the table as to not leave a paper trail however even if its true which im assuming its not, we would probably never find out about it

What you expect Sterling to say?  It has been rumored for over a year that Sterling is one of the dinar sites paying these people. 

Katie...where the hell ya been? This room is dark and drab without any lap dances lately. I evened you out after someone negged you. Dance with da griz...un huh, un huh !! Good to see you. 

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...