Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another guru bites the dust...

ReinMan

2-22-2014

BLUWOLF:  This shall be my last update, warning or alert. From this point on be aware, be ready, be advised. 

Blu. 99.9% ready ; according to government, countries, bankers in all positions, economists, wall street, church governments, world governments, and all agencies here and aboard. 

Have all things in place, await the notification, make your appointment rapidly, Try to pick a fast moving but less trafficking bank with a De la rue machine, 

Remember its an exchange, remember its a IQN, VNN.   Be safe and do your recognizes (reconnaissance? ) one day before your exchange.

Good luck now be prosper and be in peace. From this point on this is where we stand, now it is up to them on how this notification transpires, it has been a pleasure.

Na'maste Bluwolf

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally someone admits that it's up to IRAQ to push the button and that everyone else is ready.

He has nothing more to say, it's all been said, he's out of excuses.

This is either "I give up, good luck, here's some last advice"  or "I think it's all done, I'm out."

Which do you think it is? HAHAHA

• Upvote 4

2-22-2014

BLUWOLF:  This shall be my last update, warning or alert. From this point on be aware, be ready, be advised.

Na'maste Bluwolf

If only it were true.

Either it's really done and this ride is over,

or were just never going to hear from him again.

I'm good with either option...

It's Bluwolf. Nuff said.

:twothumbs::eyebrows:

BluWolf Lifts His Leg And Walks Off ...

:D     :D     :D

:bugs::eyebrows::backflip::rolleyes:

If only it were true.

Either it's really done and this ride is over,

or were just never going to hear from him again.

I'm good with either option...

He's not going anywhere..he will be back..probably under a different name, but he WILL be back 

• Upvote 1

he will be back...and act like this post never happened

That's what ALL the gurus do on Tuesday morning.

Like their calling it on Thursday Hopium day never happened and they just continue on with  posting things about politics etc.

Still waiting for the Okie excuse by the way.....