Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Friday 2/21 Now DUMAS has finally landed

Brisco

Saturday late morning.... still no excuses posted....

When will Okie and everyone learn that everyone is ready, it's just a matter of the CBI making a move?

And they can do that whenever they please, whether it's this weekend or years from now, there is no pressure they HAVE to bend to.

OMG! Why oh why do I continue to read this dribble?

Maybe for the same reason many of us do??? The moth to flame fascination of observing the depth to which a pompous arrogant predator will fall in order to get the attention he so desperately craves?

His not so subtle this time game.... of reeling people in with childish word games which  clearly  imply an imminent RV,...... followed by berating anyone as being intellectually inferior if they  had any expectations because of what what he said, .... is straight out of the Psychopath's Play Book...

Of course the seasoned dinar people know he  literally called this 3 years ago, used God's name to give himself credibility, and has never been right about anything in at least 3 maybe 4 years....

But its perhaps a public service to the new guys on the dinar block to continue putting his stuff in here so they can continue to benefit from why they come to DV in the first place.... to get much more realistic info and stay grounded with the rest of the gang waiting this out,.....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 7

Maybe for the same reason many of us do??? The moth to flame fascination of observing the depth to which a pompous arrogant predator will fall in order to get the attention he so desperately craves?

His not so subtle this time game.... of reeling people in with childish word games which  clearly  imply an imminent RV,...... followed by berating anyone as being intellectually inferior if they  had any expectations because of what what he said, .... is straight out of the Psychopath's Play Book...

Of course the seasoned dinar people know he  literally called this 3 years ago, used God's name to give himself credibility, and has never been right about anything in at least 3 maybe 4 years....

But its perhaps a public service to the new guys on the dinar block to continue putting his stuff in here so they can continue to benefit from why they come to DV in the first place.... to get much more realistic info and stay grounded with the rest of the gang waiting this out,.....

While Rayzur's explanation is vastly more eloquent than

anything I could come up with, I'd like to offer an explanation

that is a little easier to understand, for those of us, like myself,

who don't have as firm a grasp on eloquence...

We continue to read the drivel for the same reasons that

people slow down to look at car crashes;

A morbid curiosity and a thankfulness that it's not us involved in the crash,

or, in this case, the drivel...

Rayzur, you keep providing the eloquence,

I'll be your translator... :P

• Upvote 1

Rayzur,

I like you... I like you a lot. Only according to your online verbage of course lol.

The okie dribble doesn't stand a chance against your intellectual integrity.

I agree on the fact  that Rayzur writes / expresses herself finely and beautifully. It's  a pleasure to read her.

• Upvote 1

Brisco brought this over, it is someone else's opinion /bs not brisco ,as so many people have said in the past don't shoot the messenger if you gonna take things literally then stay out of rumours ,please dont diss brisco

You don't know me so why dis me.

I've befriended a lot of Dinarians and your not going to learn much or make friends insulting people.

Remember if you don't like something it's simple just dont read it!

And if you choose to read it don't blame someone like they made you.

It just makes you look ignorant and lame.

You don't know me, gentlemen or ladies (sorry I don't know). I am not attacking you all personally. Its just when I see cr*p on the sidewalk I call it cr*p and walk around it. When I rarely venture into "Rumors" for a laugh or because my

anti-psychotics have worn off and see cr*p like this ... nuff said. I have been in this thing myself for years now, I possess a good deal of knowledge on IQD (still need to learn much more) and have seen many newbies or less educated in the ways of the dinar misled by such cr*p as this. Buying more dinar when they can't afford it, loose out on relationships, etc. I grieve for them. And spoke out for them. Dats all. If you bring something over that is, well you know, I gotta tell you the stench sticks to you. In the future know what cr*p is and don't pick it up or bring it anywhere. Sorry I took so long to respond to you all, I have a life and don't live on the site anymore. Brisco I can't resist this one, if I don't read something how can I tell if I will or won't like it. Later.

Sunday afternoon.......  Still no Okie post.

OKIE SAID HE LANDED......

As a reminder, we're waiting for the EXCUSE.

Maybe this is just the end of the airplane metaphor and Tuesday will be another post as if he never made that post and 

"This is a long process and _____________ needs to be worked out!"

Waaaaiiiiiiiit forrrrr iiiiiiiiiiiit..........

This just in....

2-23-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   RECEIVED TEXT THIS MORNING STATING WE SHOULD RECEIVE 800 NUMBERS BY TONIGHT --- TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE TEXT.

----------------------------------------------

He's still on about the 800 numbers!!

UNFKNBLVBL

I wonder if he ever calls his contacts and says "Hey you gotta stop this, you're making me look like a complete fool out there!"

This just in....

2-23-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man[/

font]RECEIVED TEXT THIS MORNING oSTATING WE SHOULD RECEIVE 800 NUMBERS BY TONIGHT --- TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE TEXT.

----------------------------------------------

He's still on about the 800 numbers!!

UNFKNBLVBL

I wonder if he ever calls his contacts and says "Hey you gotta stop this, you're making me look like a complete fool out there!"

He doesn't have any contacts.

Everything that spews from his pie hole is made-up bs.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee

Tuesday morning.

Still waiting for the Okie excuse, or maybe he's relying on all the other "gurus" to blow smoke that they think they can wrap us into.

Right now it seems to be smoke of an IMF vote, which is BS since they signed off on this many times and ages ago, RIGHT?!

WELL we're not falling for it, we're still waiting for OKIE ACCOUNTABILITY.

That's right OKIE, I'm calling you out and nailing your butt to the board on this one.

Car Okie-four where aaaaarrrrrre yyyooouuuu?!