Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Friday 2/21 Now DUMAS has finally landed

Brisco

OkieOilMan Update from OOM&F Friday Afternoon

02/21/201437 Comments

[..OKIEOILMAN] REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU INSTANTLY EXPECT FROM INTEL SOMETIMES IT IS A LITTLE EARLY--SUCH WAS LAST NIGHT--

YES I LANDED—YES I AM SURE IT IS ALL COMPLETED--

YES IT IS IN THE BANKS HANDS NOW--YES OUR TIME IS ANYTIME--

YES EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED—YES YOUR TURN IS NEAR--

YES THINGS CAN CHANGE BUT AT THIS TIME NOTHING HAS CHANGED TO INTERFER WITH OUR REDEMPTION OF OUR FOREIGN CURRENCY.

WHEN I SAID I HAD LANDED WAS NOT FOR YOU TO THINK THAT AT THAT EXACT INSTANT YOU CAN RUN TO THE BANK.

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME----USE THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR EARS--IF YOU WANT SOMETHING INSTANTLY--TURN YOUR MICROWAVE ON.

I WAS JUST ON TONY'S EXCELLENT CALL AND SOMEONE NAMED ZEBRA WAS USING QUOTES FROM THIS SITE THAT WAS INCORRECT.

LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT IS GIVEN FREELY TO YOU INSTEAD OF BEING CRITICAL BECAUSE IT IS NOT INSTANTLY FITTING YOUR SCHEDULE.

I TRY TO SHARE WITH YOU WHAT IS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AHEAD OF TIME. YOU NEED TO REALIZE ANYONE CAN GIVE INTEL AFTER THE FACT AND APPRECIATE YOUR FORE WARNED WHAT IS COMING DOWN THE PIKE--

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE R/V CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT----CHEW ON THAT

[..OKIEOILMAN] AS ALL OF YOU KNOW BY NOW WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE OR ARE MIS-INFORMED I WILL ADMITT MY MISTAKE----I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ZEBRA FROM TONY'S SITE FOR MISTAKENLY THINKING IT WAS HER WHO MADE THE RUDE REMARK.

IT WAS NOT ZEBRA AND I APOLOGIZE OPENLY FOR MY MISTAKE---I TALKED WITH TONY AND HE INFORMED ME OF MY MISTAKE-----ZEBRA--PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND WISH YOU ONLY THE VERY BEST.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Brisco...It's Friday, Iraq's down today and the Banks want show anything on their back screens till Monday and seein' Monday will be the RV date the Banks are goin' to close to hire enough personnel to handle the masses they're anticipating to flood the markets...this could take an undisclosed amount of time...please hang on my every word and send as much money as possible to cover my expense ...I would never lie to my flock, really, seriously I know what I'm talkin' about, for my inside connection are priceless...  

• Upvote 1

----- I thought LANDING meant RATE PUBLIC!

So now I guess we have to wait to read

"I have to wait my turn to pull up to the gate."

"I have landed without permission."
"My landing was premature."
"I have to refuel to continue my holding pattern."

"I have landed but all the gates are occupied."

"I have to clear customs."

"One of my passengers is unruly so this may take a little longer."

"The planes ahead of me have priority."

WAITING FOR THE EXCUSE.

Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiit......

Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit forrrrrrrr iiiiiiiiiiiiiit.......

(Reality: It's still in Iraq's hands or we would see a rate everywhere worldwide. The banks are merely a conduit, not a hinderance. Believe NOTHING until you exchange!!!)

• Upvote 1

Hey Brisco;

I feel yer pain...

Gave you a Big + just for having the guts to post more OKIE K-RAP after some of the responses I got last night!

More power to ya bro and keep up the good work.

LOLZ, gotta have fun even in the face of the storm, right?

GO BRISCO, GO...

Okie has landed, as in coming down from a high on some kinda dope. Brisco to, coming down from a contact high since he posted this crap for Okie.

It was a good laugh. I don't usually checkout these threads since everyone is sim ply seeking to lower their carbon foot print by just recycling the same old garbage. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okie has landed, as in coming down from a high on some kinda dope. Brisco to, coming down from a contact high since he posted this crap for Okie.

It was a good laugh. I don't usually checkout these threads since everyone is sim ply seeking to lower their carbon foot print by just recycling the same old garbage.

You don't know me so why dis me.

I've befriended a lot of Dinarians and your not going to learn much or make friends insulting people.

Remember if you don't like something it's simple just dont read it!

And if you choose to read it don't blame someone like they made you.

It just makes you look ignorant and lame.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Brisco brought this over, it is someone else's opinion /bs not brisco ,as so many people have said in the past don't shoot the messenger if you gonna take things literally then stay out of rumours ,please dont diss brisco

• Upvote 4

Brisco brought this over, it is someone else's opinion /bs not brisco ,as so many people have said in the past don't shoot the messenger if you gonna take things literally then stay out of rumours ,please dont diss brisco

Thanks or the backup "mad asafrog" Appreciated and that's one of the gret things about this fellowship.

• Upvote 1

Okie said a mouthfull: " I have been on Tony's site".

Tony is the four bean chili and Okie is the "after affect".

2-21-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony  I can't give the rates. We fought for rates and we got what we fought for.

There are still games being played.

• Upvote 2