Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor: OKIE Landing... Tonight

RVWITHME

OMGOODNESS - Spaghetti wrote:
Canadagoose - the 4.32 CAD is the same as $3.88 in USD.
If the RV came out of the gate at $3.88 USD, I think I would just about have cardiac arrest and then I wouldn't get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I'm ready to take the chance - go RV. At that rate I could build a space dome home for Sarge's Gals' dream myself......... :D

02/21/2014

[..OKIEOILMAN] REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU INSTANTLY EXPECT FROM INTEL SOMETIMES IT IS A LITTLE EARLY--SUCH WAS LAST NIGHT--

YES I LANDED—YES I AM SURE IT IS ALL COMPLETED--

YES IT IS IN THE BANKS HANDS NOW--YES OUR TIME IS ANYTIME--

YES EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED—YES YOUR TURN IS NEAR--

YES THINGS CAN CHANGE BUT AT THIS TIME NOTHING HAS CHANGED TO INTERFER WITH OUR REDEMPTION OF OUR FOREIGN CURRENCY. 

WHEN I SAID I HAD LANDED WAS NOT FOR YOU TO THINK THAT AT THAT EXACT INSTANT YOU CAN RUN TO THE BANK. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

----- I thought LANDING meant RATE PUBLIC!

So now I guess we have to wait to read

"I have to wait my turn to pull up to the gate."

"I have landed without permission."
"My landing was premature."
"I have to refuel to continue my holding pattern."

"I have landed but all the gates are occupied."

"I have to clear customs."

"One of my passengers is unruly so this may take a little longer."

"The planes ahead of me have priority."

WAITING FOR THE EXCUSE.

Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiit......

Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit forrrrrrrr iiiiiiiiiiiiiit.......

(Reality: It's still in Iraq's hands or we would see a rate everywhere worldwide. The banks are merely a conduit, not a hinderance. Believe NOTHING until you exchange!)

Oh Okie, are you drinking again??? $32 a dinar, really????? (yes, i have been in this long enough to read his cryptic messages, which are always a hoot :bravo: !)

Anyone with a brain KNOWS (Okie, do you love those CAPS) there is not enough $$ in the universe to pay for that. The U.S. is still the major reserve currency in the world, not Iraq, where the people have not infrastructure. Again summer is coming and not enough water, electricity, AC.  Not enough food. It makes me sick, Especially when you read the news  (thank you Yota and everyone) that Maliki may be elected again.......For sure, they have potential. That is why we are here. I hope they get to their potential before i die.

So many great news intel have quit this. Now we have the worst of the worst intel. Okie and heading for the big house, Tony". 

2-21-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony    Thursday morning I got calls saying we should be cashing out, the rates were there.  The banks again called in currency exchange and call center people.  Then the banks wanted a 2 week extension.  They wanted time to train their people but they were denied and told do it now.   We kept looking for it, waiting all day for bank updates.  All banks now have 800 #'s but still holding on to them.   They are saying we are ready! We need the IMF to say go.  There are still games being played.  

Maybe the ball has been passed to Tony to make the excuse.... I've seen this before.

"The banks need training."

HOW MANY FRICKIN' TIMES have we read THAT before?

No one needs training, that was done ages ago if at all.

What is this, OH OOPSIE THE BANKS AREN'T READY....?

The banks are merely a conduit, not an inhibitor.

"We need the IMF to say GO."

No we don't.

The IMF already signed off on this as we have read months ago.

If this doesn't pop in the next few days, guess what?!

That everything was a lie and MY STANCE PERSISTS, which is....  

It is still in Iraq's hands.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1