Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor: OKIE Landing... Tonight

RVWITHME

OK, here's your rumor for the night... Sleep Tight!!!

OKIE TONIGHT!! ---- LANDING!
.OKIEOILMAN] GROUND CONTROL JUST GAVE ME A VECTOR FOR A LANDING TONIGHT-----LETS HOPE HE GUIDES ME IN SAFELY---------BLESSINGS GALORE
 [..OKIEOILMAN] LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ME LANDING ON RUNWAY 32--------------- [..OKIEOILMAN] I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF RUNWAY 5 OR RUNWAY 16 OR RUNWAY 32----NATURALLY I PREFER RUNWAY 32------
 [..OKIEOILMAN] LANDING EXPECTED TO BE VERY LATE TONIGHT

Also This:

This is a message chain posted in TNT chat around 7:00 PM PST Feb 20
REPORT: IQD RATE LIVE IN CANADA
mhowland wrote:
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.
It is live... that's all I have. I should know more from Adam and my father tomorrow.
mhowland wrote:
Flo - I received your PM. I am on my kindle and it is acting weird. Yes RBC has live rates right now. We are just waiting on the U.S.
FOLLOWUP ON RBC REPORT
mhowland wrote:
Just wanted to share that the IQN is live at RBC bank.
Our wealth manager called my father today. This to me solidified this investment finally.
It is on screens and we are just waiting. I was also told that POTUS needs to be out of the country, and each POTUS has been to date. Well O is in South America. Good news - we are ready.
canadagoose wrote:
HOWLAND I BELIEVE YOU.......I WAS ALSO TALKING WITH MGRS TODAY FROM CIBC RBC AND TD....
IQN NOT ON EVEN BACK SCREENS YET, VNN STILL AT .00004
canadagoose wrote:
I TALKED TO THE MAIN BRANCHES HERE IN MAJOR CITY....NOTHING SHOWING TODAY YET
trcgroup wrote:
mhowland - sorry you are being treated like this... you bring in the best news of the day and end up getting called a liar.
canadagoose wrote:
IT IS EXCITING NEWS......JUST SHOWS WE ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER
terrip wrote:
@mhowland. Thank you. People, calm down. Just because a wealth manager can see it, doesn't mean it shows up everywhere else for us to see it.
mhowland wrote:
Everyone should be over-excited. It's the best thing I have witnessed yet. I thought my dad was nuts when he got me in this. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you TNT. Great night, and today was fabulous because I wanted to sell everything I had at least three times now.
tdooly wrote:
mHowland - Thanks for bringing your info. Unfortunate that many want to see absolute (beyond a shadow of a doubt) verification....
We certainly don't expect Tony to do so. Seems we should all play by the same rules. Thanks.
canadagoose wrote:
MHOWLAND - SWEET DREAMS... SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE AN AWESOME DAYTOMORROW
Spaghetti wrote:
Canadagoose - the 4.32 CAD is the same as $3.88 in USD.
tdooly wrote:
I believe MHowland's contact was an RBC WEALTH MGR, and such a person may be privy to different screens than most at the bank.
It is there,and I stand behind my father and our wealth manager at RBC.
It's wonderful to hear it from our guy, and just not Tony. Very excited.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_mwsdozz72g1s822dfo1_400.gif

I could only not dance during that but I would of had to ware a diaper cause I would have pi$$3d and cr@pped myself :eek:

I could only not dance during that but I would of had to ware a diaper cause I would have pi$$3d and cr@pped myself :eek:

Boy my midnight spelling and grammar sucks!!! :facepalm1:

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

Spaghetti ? :blink:

Hmmm .... That Sounds Suspiciously Like Umbertino's Pen Name ! :o

:D :D :D

lol.......

Just called RBC directly to ask about the rv........

Was told to F off

rotflmao

It is there,and I stand behind my father

End Quote

I wouldn't want to be your father then.

OKIE TONIGHT!! ---- LANDING!

.OKIEOILMAN] GROUND CONTROL JUST GAVE ME A VECTOR FOR A LANDING TONIGHT-----LETS HOPE HE GUIDES ME IN SAFELY---------BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OKIEOILMAN] LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ME LANDING ON RUNWAY 32--------------- [..OKIEOILMAN] I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF RUNWAY 5 OR RUNWAY 16 OR RUNWAY 32----NATURALLY I PREFER RUNWAY 32------

[..OKIEOILMAN] LANDING EXPECTED TO BE VERY LATE TONIGHT

End Quote

• Upvote 2

NOT THIS SHT AGAIN!!

Live in Country X

Straight off my RV WHEEL OF FATE that's years old.

Remember people, the rate is not LIVE unless it is PUBLIC AND EXCHANGEABLE!!

Another OKIE landing path.

We've seen this before too, MANY TIMES over the years.

Keep grounded and don't flip out until WE ALL can see it.

Oh yeah and it's DELTA not DIXIE, haha.

wheel217.jpg

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4

Okie's plane crashed and burned long ago...

And he really should stop trying to promote his filth by using our Heavenly Father to push his claims. I think it is obvious that he is a complete liar and manipulator and his true father has nothing to do with Heaven!

Isaiah 11:4, "With the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked".