Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOOKING TO BUY 8M-10M IQD

Doc31

Our group is looking to buy 8M-10M IQD circulated or uncirculated.

Please leave your info on my profile. (it will not show to the public)

Please leave name, amount, circulated/uncirculated, and contact info

I've done this many times ... check my reputation.

Smooth as silk process.

Need to buy within the next 2 days.

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Our group is looking to buy 8M-10M IQD circulated or uncirculated.

Please leave your info on my profile. (it will not show to the public)

Please leave name, amount, circulated/uncirculated, and contact info

I've done this many times ... check my reputation.

Smooth as silk process.

Need to buy within the next 2 days.

Peace to all

Doc31

It is great to see a post from you, always likes your view on the Dinar  :twothumbs:

Does your group know something  :eyebrows:

Good Luck , hope to see more of you  :tiphat:

G :rolleyes:   RI   G B)  RV

Wow! Doc31 posting? I used to love reading your posts and analysis. Good to see you are still hanging around. My family and I have been in this for a little over 4 years and we will be in this to the end, no matter the outcome. I have faith that something good will come of this currency speculation; the question is when and how much.

Indy

I appreciate the kind words ... but you are no slouch yourself my friend ... I told you that when this was finished I wanted us both to have smiles on our faces and say nice things about each other ... and look, that's what happened ... lol

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I have 27mil in 25 k notes 4 mil 10k notes and 6 mil in 5k notes.  Uncirculated.  .80 on the dollar. Any takers? I am moving on to options trading and want the capital. No hurry. Just putting it out there. I know as soon as I sell RV will happen.

Thanks! We filled our order for last week and are working on another for this week ... I've a few folks in front of you and expect to fill it with them ... but I'll keep you on my list.

Thanks to all for your responses ... I've had a lot of nice words and senitments ... Thank you all.

Peace to All

Doc31

• Upvote 2

I'm interested penningtonimports and live in valley forge. Happy to meet somewhere. I'm a local health professional and have a couple mornings off. Feel free to send me your email or cell number.

Interested in 4 mil 25k and 1 mil 10 k notes please :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doc31

Is it legal to buy and sell currency without a "license"? I have purchased from members on DV and now am hearing that it is illegal. It has me a little worried!

Your thoughts?

ChiTown… Their is Nothing illegal or unlawful about buying or selling currency between us folks.

Currency is a bearer instrument, payable on demand.

If we were advertising and selling currencies to the general public, then we would need a license from The Dept. of Treasury.

• Upvote 1

ChiTown… Their is Nothing illegal or unlawful about buying or selling currency between us folks.

If we were advertising and selling currencies to the general public, then we would need a license from The Dept. of Treasury.

Yes

My question to ChiTown is this ... who said we we're selling? ... lol ... we're buyers ... always have been!

I just help my group acquire it when they ask ...

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Technically if the amount exceeds $1,000 to an individual in one day you shoudl be registered with teh Treasury. I'm not sure however how they view you or I selling off our personal dinar as a one off transaction and if they distinguish that from a dealer or someoen who sells on a regular basis.