Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coping with owning IQD this weekend‏

Doc31

I am posting an email sent by me to my small IQD group at the urging of FloridaChick who is also a DinarVets member

... What I wanted to share with you is a conversation that I had with one of the members of this IQD group the other day. It is highly pertinent since Friday and Saturday are days that we are told are high probability days … what I call “maybe days”. Myself, I don’t think that we will see RI/RV until they get there elections certified and Parliament seated … but who knows.

Anyway, there was a huge, “maybe day” within a day or so. All the intel told us that it had an enormous opportunity to RI/RV. He asked me if when one of these big days was in sight, “do I still get excited (because obviously he was)”. He asked because he knew that I have been in this for some time now and he wanted to see if I had grown cold from the experience. AND, if I was still excited, how did I keep from riding the “roller coaster” of up and downs associated with the Iraqis and there currency?

I told him this:

the IMF has mandated a RI/RV by the CBI no later than December 31, 2010 (yes, they could ask for an extension and possibly get it … my personal belief is that without dire circumstances they would be denied). For a short while, when scouring the internet and reporting what seemed important for you to know, I got so involved that I found myself on the “roller coaster” and knew that that was no place for me. So I looked for a reasonable place to stand emotionally and carved out a niche for myself. And here it is:

I realized on January 1st, 2010 that there were 365 days this year in which this circus could bring us the long expected payoff each of us seeks. Each day … let me repeat … each day, I ask myself … “is this the day?” At the end of the day when RI/RV has not transpired, I’m neither down nor disappointed … I’ve merely crossed off another day of the 365 and the countdown continues. Because, you see, as the days get fewer and fewer the odds that today IS the day get larger and larger. As of today there are only 247 more days that it can be. The signs are all there … RI/RV looms larger than ever. Pressure from the IMF is apparent. Pressure from surrounding countries is obvious. Pressure from all countries who hold IQD themselves is present. Even pressure from the UNSC who holds them in Chapt. 7 is present. There is pressure from Iraq's own ministers of finance, planning, works, etc. because their budgets don't work without the RI/RV! And there is pressure from their citizens.

Yes, I’m excited but without the former highs and lows … each day doesn’t bring a new hope but a calculated understanding of the fact that soon, very soon … maybe even today … will be THE day.

I hope this helps you and brings you PEACE

Doc31

• Upvote 16

I am posting an email sent by me to my small IQD group at the urging of FloridaChick who is also a DinarVets member

... What I wanted to share with you is a conversation that I had with one of the members of this IQD group the other day. It is highly pertinent since Friday and Saturday are days that we are told are high probability days … what I call “maybe days”. Myself, I don’t think that we will see RI/RV until they get there elections certified and Parliament seated … but who knows.

Anyway, there was a huge, “maybe day” within a day or so. All the intel told us that it had an enormous opportunity to RI/RV. He asked me if when one of these big days was in sight, “do I still get excited (because obviously he was)”. He asked because he knew that I have been in this for some time now and he wanted to see if I had grown cold from the experience. AND, if I was still excited, how did I keep from riding the “roller coaster” of up and downs associated with the Iraqis and there currency?

I told him this:

the IMF has mandated a RI/RV by the CBI no later than December 31, 2010 (yes, they could ask for an extension and possibly get it … my personal belief is that without dire circumstances they would be denied). For a short while, when scouring the internet and reporting what seemed important for you to know, I got so involved that I found myself on the “roller coaster” and knew that that was no place for me. So I looked for a reasonable place to stand emotionally and carved out a niche for myself. And here it is:

I realized on January 1st, 2010 that there were 365 days this year in which this circus could bring us the long expected payoff each of us seeks. Each day … let me repeat … each day, I ask myself … “is this the day?” At the end of the day when RI/RV has not transpired, I’m neither down nor disappointed … I’ve merely crossed off another day of the 365 and the countdown continues. Because, you see, as the days get fewer and fewer the odds that today IS the day get larger and larger. As of today there are only 247 more days that it can be. The signs are all there … RI/RV looms larger than ever. Pressure from the IMF is apparent. Pressure from surrounding countries is obvious. Pressure from all countries who hold IQD themselves is present. Even pressure from the UNSC who holds them in Chapt. 7 is present. There is pressure from Iraq's own ministers of finance, planning, works, etc. because their budgets don't work without the RI/RV! And there is pressure from their citizens.

Yes, I’m excited but without the former highs and lows … each day doesn’t bring a new hope but a calculated understanding of the fact that soon, very soon … maybe even today … will be THE day.

Doc31

THAT IS A GREAT WAY TO LOOK AT IT. I THINK I'M GOING TO ADOPT THAT ATTITUDE EACH DAY THAT PASSES IS ANOTHER DAY OF PRESSURE ADDED TO ON TO THE BACK OF IRAQ.

• Upvote 1

I told him this:

Doc31

Thats for the great prespective, we all need to adopt this B)

• Upvote 1

It will happen with or without me worrying, so i will not waste my time or life worrying about it.

I am well prepared for it.

I have done what is necessary. Worry is not part of my plan.

Hope everyone else can take the same approach, or has already.

• Upvote 2

Well said! I often find myself spending too much time scouring the forums for any glimmer of hope and have to rein myself in, take a break, and just trust that it will happen when it happens. There's nothing I can do by worrying about it.

Mostly I'm trying to figure out what to do WHEN it RVs which I am finding somewhat difficult as I don't have the money to pay a tax attorney, CPA, etc at the moment and the information available for free here and other places in largely guesses or speculation.

Edited by SuperFlyJr
  • Upvote 1

bmw... i also missed the memo, imf mandate by 12-31, sounds as though it came from the feb 6 article talking about having large notes back by then, but that article had nothing about the imf. if i remember correctly. and that is how info. gets twisted. i'm running out of grains of salt!!!!

I told him this:

Doc31

I wanted to pass this on... I just saw an interesting article on another dinar site that said Donald Trump has jumped into the game to the tune of $30 million.

Here's a link to the story:

Trump Big Buy Into Dinar

Some will just believe anything that is on the net. Do you really think Donald Trump would invest 30 million dollars into a currency that is not even tradeable on forex. I do believe maybe he is invested but however this ridiculous number makes me believe to the contrary and question all of this. In my mind it is put out their as "confirmed" when in fact we have no idea for one reason and one alone. The only reason I can logically come up with as to why is, "Dinar pumping". Think what an article like that does for the sale of dinar I mean if investment mogul Donald Trump is invested it must be a sure thing, right. Don't by the hype people.The fact of the matter is that its all speculation and a gamble at best and may in fact never pay off or may stay somewhere around where it trades at now for the next 10 years, who really knows. DO NOT believe all the so called "GURUS" who come out with a new proposed date every other day because they are all full of hot air and just like to believe they can read between the lines better than you can, don't buy it and don't believe it until you see it on FOREX. Until then just sit back, check it a couple times a week and don't wrap your lives around it.. God bless....

ok, people so I am just now pulling the cork on a bottle of Magness Cabernet Savignon to celebrate ahead of time the Dinar rv ing, And I toast to all of you, who have made my life richer, and funner(yes I said funner Cpt Conrad) and even a little bit grouchier.ok you know who you are.and if it RV's tonight great celebration........................and if not, it didn't go to waste, because I did enjoy it!!!!

To all of YOU!!!!!