Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - We Could See (The RV) Within The Next 2 Weeks !

DinarThug

Honest question to some of you people invested in the Dinar:  Do you still become excited when reading these BS guru/intel screeds? Haven't you all been duped long enough?  When will some of you finally look in the mirror, categorically admit that you have made an honest mistake promoted by human greed and desire, and move on?  

To be honest, I feel ashamed and sad for those gullible individuals. Countless lives, relationships, and even marriages have been ruined thanks to this RV myth.

You do brings up some good points hear - I been in this thing for over 6 plus year and others longer than that - I am invested for the long haul but you are correct that with all the so call GURUS and Pumpers it does seems like I made a bad investment but I will continue to hang-on because of people like Adam and Mods and great people on this Dinar Vets site who I believe tell it like it is and one day Iraq will decide to RV - I just hope it happens before I am dead and gone.  Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Honest question to some of you people invested in the Dinar:  Do you still become excited when reading these BS guru/intel screeds? Haven't you all been duped long enough?  When will some of you finally look in the mirror, categorically admit that you have made an honest mistake promoted by human greed and desire, and move on?  

To be honest, I feel ashamed and sad for those gullible individuals. Countless lives, relationships, and even marriages have been ruined thanks to this RV myth.

well since we are being honest here.  Were you banned and then  come back under another name? 

• Upvote 5

Yes.  Mods banned me.  As far as eburt's decision to 'hold on' thanks to people like 'Adam' is rather scary!  

@eburt:  have you spent even 1 hour researching this guy named 'Adam'?  I will not disparage him on this forum, however, the verifiable information is out there.  I suggest you sell your dinars at current exchange rates (of course, you will have to subtract the exorbitant and usury fees charged by so-called dinar-exchanges), and schedule an appointment with a legitimate investment advisor.  You are wasting your time, energy, and wishful thinking on something that will never materialize.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Makes ya wonder what he means by move on

Maybe he should move on

I guess like another lopster said over the week end he marked up his dinar and sold them on eBay and came out ahead

I guess this lopster lawyer wants is to believe in him and go find another sucker for him to tell to "MOVE ON "

Ya they usually make up a new screen name just before they go postal on dv

They must want us to participate in their forums elsewhere

They must not be getting enough members to pay the fees of their forum

So they troll around looking for people to join them

Move along ,,, nothing to see hear

The guys got a lot of nerve joining here and telling its members to move on

Its funny one got banned yesterday and a newbie shows up today in the lop tank doing the same thing

Fibs buddy's

• Upvote 3

Lol ! :lol:

He Joined 4 Days Ago + Has Been Making Posts In The LOP Section Defending The DoucheHag LOP Site ! :o

:D :D :D

As cluelessly shrouded as the vast majority of other dinarians. Have you dinar-believers ever considered filing your business/websites under the tax-exempt statutes of the IRS?  Judging from the rather heretical attitude and willingness to blindly believe any BS-spouting fool, you may qualify under the 'religious' category.  

I am witnessing psychological manipulation of 'investors' on a large scale.  Gurus praying on the uneducated masses lacking pragmatic thought processes is simply astounding.  I wager that people like 'Adam' could be buried in a matchbox if given an enema before death!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

and......."Dumper" be thy name....

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 4

Yes.  Mods banned me.  As far as eburt's decision to 'hold on' thanks to people like 'Adam' is rather scary!  

@eburt:  have you spent even 1 hour researching this guy named 'Adam'?  I will not disparage him on this forum, however, the verifiable information is out there.  I suggest you sell your dinars at current exchange rates (of course, you will have to subtract the exorbitant and usury fees charged by so-called dinar-exchanges), and schedule an appointment with a legitimate investment advisor.  You are wasting your time, energy, and wishful thinking on something that will never materialize.   

Well I guess that is your opinion - but if you don't like the Dinar Investment why spend your time on this site and try to discourage others about your opinions regarding the Dinar.  Like I said before I am in this for the long haul and nothing you say will change my mind.  However; I always respect others points of views on the subject of the Dinar and I do not discredit any ones opinions/thoughts on what they believe. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As cluelessly shrouded as the vast majority of other dinarians. Have you dinar-believers ever considered filing your business/websites under the tax-exempt statutes of the IRS?  Judging from the rather heretical attitude and willingness to blindly believe any BS-spouting fool, you may qualify under the 'religious' category.  

I am witnessing psychological manipulation of 'investors' on a large scale.  Gurus praying on the uneducated masses lacking pragmatic thought processes is simply astounding.  I wager that people like 'Adam' could be buried in a matchbox if given an enema before death!

This kind of drivel will get you far on this site...must have just changed his name so he could vent his spleen....

Sure they could RD. Sure we would break even or lose a little.  SO WHAT?????

Why are you ragging on us for thinking these banker bastards might be lying?

• Upvote 3

Makes ya wonder what he means by move on

Maybe he should move on

I guess like another lopster said over the week end he marked up his dinar and sold them on eBay and came out ahead

I guess this lopster lawyer wants is to believe in him and go find another sucker for him to tell to "MOVE ON "

Ya they usually make up a new screen name just before they go postal on dv

They must want us to participate in their forums elsewhere

They must not be getting enough members to pay the fees of their forum

So they troll around looking for people to join them

Move along ,,, nothing to see hear

The guys got a lot of nerve joining here and telling its members to move on

Its funny one got banned yesterday and a newbie shows up today in the lop tank doing the same thing

Fibs buddy's

Well said Dontlop

• Upvote 1

Why are you even here? Are you really that lonely? If I didn't believe in this investment; I would not be wasting my time and energy on a Dinar site.

Please consider your use of the term 'investment'.  Dinarians have thrown this particular word around without respecting its intended meaning.  May I kindly suggest you start replacing 'investment' with a slightly less disrespectful term?  Last thing we want to do is disparage the entire finance industry.

He's trying to get banned so he can run back to his buddy's and brag that he was banned again

Talk about wasting time and effort I'd say slandering others

yea i know his mommy and daddy didnt give him enough attention when he was younger poor guy probably got picked on when he was just a wee lad. Just another lopster that slipped out of the tank zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gurus praying on the uneducated masses lacking pragmatic thought processes is simply astounding.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172662-delta-we-could-see-the-rv-within-the-next-2-weeks/page-3#ixzz2toEuJeUK

You do not know me and you have no idea of what research i have or have not done and what choices I have made based on that information....the fact that you accuse me or any of us here of "lacking pragmatic thought process" is insulting beyond your miserable comprehension.

get the F&^%$ out of here

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 8

A good lawyer can prosecute a ham sandwich

For once, you are correct!  Any lawyer can 'prosecute' a miscreant.  The problem, as borne out by the lack of convictions against some of the so-called 'gurus', is the actual conviction rate.  I am sure even you may have the mental capacity (I have my doubts respecting your level of education) to prosecute a ham sandwich, however, this same sandwich would most likely obliterate you during testimony.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Please consider your use of the term 'investment'.  Dinarians have thrown this particular word around without respecting its intended meaning.  May I kindly suggest you start replacing 'investment' with a slightly less disrespectful term?  Last thing we want to do is disparage the entire finance industry.

sounds like another user name for keepem
  • Upvote 2