Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Answers, straight from the lobsters mouth.

FS4Enthusiast

I thought I'd help out by answering some of the weekly questions myself.

After crunching the Currency Auction Data, I come to the realization that Iraq is running on USD rather than IQD.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thJJq85v

You're only looking at one side of the equation.  Dinar are taken in via the auctions, and then put right back into circulation by the GOI buying them from the CBI and using them to pay salaries, local contracts, etc.  There have been numerous people, even hardcore RVers, that have been in Iraq and say there are plenty of dinar on the streets.  Anyone that tells you that there aren't is probably just lying, or at least is just repeating guru lies.

What's up with Warka?

I've yet to see anyone even make the claim that they've managed to get a single dollar back out of them, so I'm guessing they're still jacked up.  Will that change for the better soon?  Who knows.

I keep lookin' for some intel on the smaller denomination dinars and or coins that in my opinion must be implemented before a RV/RI...All I've heard was the gold coinage minting for dinar exchange only, my question, have you heard any documentation confirming that smaller dinars have been printed?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thKJSmjW

You need small denoms for an RD also, so not sure why you think this would be RV related.

Good Morning Adam,these items that Iraqs parliament are dealing with seem like ticky tacky items that could be dealt with at any time.what do you think is the REAL reason they don't push the RV button?Thanks Brother

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thKVhqt7

Because they can't and there's no reason they could.  Their currency is worth right about what it should be, which is painfully obvious once you admit to yourself the fact that they have many many trillions of dinar in circulation.

Ask any 4 year old the best way to get someone to stop using one thing is to make the other thing more valuable. Iraqi's will never stop using the dollar as long as it's more valuable than the dinar

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thKtcQXr

You're really mixed up.  It isn't VALUE that makes a currency desirable (after all, their 25,000 note is already more valuable than our 20 dollar bill, so why would they want to use a 20 dollar bill?), it's STABILITY and CONFIDENCE that make a currency desirable.  Massive increases in value don't lend confidence that the commodity or security is going to remain stable.  If you had 10 ounces of gold and the price shot up to 1 million an ounce would you hold onto all of it because you're confident it will retain that value?  HELL NO.  You're gonna sell all of it the second you can because you'll be worried it's an unsustainable fluke and you'd lose your newfound million bucks if you held onto the gold.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DONG PAID 21,800 NOW IT;S 21,114?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thMGYecD

I'd say that a massive RV of the dong makes even less sense than the Dinar, but it's impossible to make less sense than zero, so I'll just say both make zero sense.

MUST the budget be passed 45 days before the elections on April 30th? This would mean the budget would be passed by March 15th.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172478-questions-for-adams-chat-2-19-2014/#ixzz2thMdGVHe

Who cares?

Edited by FS4Enthusiast
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

What would you like me to back up?

Back up all of it

I think your answers are terrible

And don't see any way for you to back up anything you said

It looks like up your trying to get banned trying to take over Adams weekly chat

• Upvote 3

Back up all of it

I think your answers are terrible

And don't see any way for you to back up anything you said

It looks like up your trying to get banned trying to take over Adams weekly chat

Of course you think my answers are terrible.  To you any answer that means you're not going to be rich is terrible.

Lol, "taking over Adams weekly chat"?  All I'm doing is answering questions in the lopster tank.

Let's start with the first one, dontlop.  What about this is wrong and/or terrible:

You're only looking at one side of the equation. Dinar are taken in via the auctions, and then put right back into circulation by the GOI buying them from the CBI and using them to pay salaries, local contracts, etc. There have been numerous people, even hardcore RVers, that have been in Iraq and say there are plenty of dinar on the streets. Anyone that tells you that there aren't is probably just lying, or at least is just repeating guru lies.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172660-answers-straight-from-the-lobsters-mouth/#ixzz2tho5D1qv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why would they do that they got a dollar to use

They surely don't use dollars because some of the merchants require them because they import their goods

It surely can't be because the private sector hasn't been unleashed yet and the dinar isn't traded for goods outside if Iraq very little if any

I can't imagine why the dollar is in demand

You surely haven't explained it you just run your mouth attacking the members if this web site and should be banned with sandstorm and the many other names dinark has used

Your a we're are nothing but snotty remarks to the members who were not talking to you

And most likely are not interested in your snotty remarks

You only come here trolling attacking the members here you add nothing to the dialog

Nothing

All you get is a lopster cheerleading monologue with keep as your number one cheer leader

Your answers are terrible and that's all their is to it

So take all of your answers addressed Adams weekly chat the owner of this web site and stick them

• Upvote 2

Uh huh.  Remember my answers a couple years from now when you're still here waiting for your RV and reminiscing about the great Swiss dinar trillion percent RV of 2003.

Why would they do that they got a dollar to use

They surely don't use dollars because some of the merchants require them because they import their goods

It surely can't be because the private sector hasn't been unleashed yet and the dinar isn't traded for goods outside if Iraq very little if any

You surely haven't explained it you just run your mouth attacking the members if this web site and should be banned with sandstorm and the many other names dinark has used

Your a we're are nothing but snotty remarks to the members who were not talking to you

And most likely are not interested in your snotty remarks

You only come here trolling attacking the members here you add nothing to the dialog

Nothing

All you get is a lopster cheerleading monologue with keep as your number one cheer leader

So take all of your answers addressed Adams weekly chat the owner of this web site and stick them

The grammar in your posts has gotten so bad that they're almost completely unintelligible.  It literally reads like you're foaming at the mouth.

Edited by FS4Enthusiast
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And, as usual, you missed the entire point.

Fs4 thusist

Taking Adams questions as if they were addressed to you shows you are definatly narcistic

No doubt

You just run your mouth till your banned

Your narcistic

People on forums comment constantly on things that weren't addressed to them.  That's the entire point of a forum.  If every conversation was only between two people, there wouldn't be much point of doing it on a forum, would there?

• Upvote 2

Nope, I'm not narcissistic.

Sure you are

Find a doctor and explain your day to him

That's the only way you can get help

I've studied your behavior

Yep

Your a narcissist

This is only going to get worse for you if you don't take some meds

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

See what I mean

Your sick

Now go find some help you been arguing all day and are acting like your running something around here

He can be taught!  Well, kind of. Where's your PhD from?

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity