Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Serious Question???

Free Beer Tomorrow

I would really like to know something.

With all the BS from TNT, I mean the fake Twitter followers, all the times he has called the RV over the years, the court issues, and the simple fact that most sensible people know he's a crock with little to no valid info to share. How in the world is he allowed to post on these forums?

I mean seriously, if I owned one of these websites there's no way in the world he would be allowed on after the years of BS he has spread.

How can any reasonable website allow him to continually, and obviously lead the public on ???? 

Does he secretly own the websites he posts on? 

I participate on many forums, mostly work related and I have been around long enough to know someone like him would be banned quick fast and in a hurry.

So what's the deal?

How is this allowed to go on?

Thanks in Advance

• Upvote 1

I realize he doesn't actually post here, I mean how is he allowed on all the other websites?

I didn't post this question on any other websites cuz I know those mods wouldn't allow it to be posted.

I thought someone here might be able to explain how he is allowed to continue to dominate the other websites.

It just makes no sense to me how someone like that is allowed to continue to do what he does.

It really brings to question the credibility of those other sites.

I mean how is he allowed on all the other websites?

It really brings to question the credibility of those other sites.

Yeah it does ........ the majority of other sites are run by GURU pumpers with links to dinar dealers ...... it makes good business for them and there pumper friends to allow bottom feeders like Tony/ Okie etc to post their tripe on their sites and there following of sheeple will gobble it up and empty their bank accounts

• Upvote 1