Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament to start endorsing 2014 State Budget on next Sunday

k98nights

Parliament to start endorsing 2014 State Budget on next Sunday

Thursday, 13 February 2014 21:22 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) –The Parliament decided to start in endorsing the 2014 State Budge on 16 / February.

A parliamentary source reported to AIN ''The Presidency of the Parliament decided to start endorsing the 2014 State Budge as of 16/ February where the Parliamentary Committees will keep working till completing the endorsement of the 2014 State Budget.''

The representatives of the Federal Government demanded the Parliament to grant them till next week to hold a meeting with Kurdistan Regional Government in order to settle the dispute related to oil exporting and the share of KR within 2014 State Budget. \END\

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48992:parliament-to-start-endorsing-2014-state-budget-as-of-1622014&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 5

i am excited also-  what if this does end? what if gets delayed? what if it passes but with no rate or rv in it? i know. we wait longer-

I can't help but be a little exited, I know it's not healthy, but what if this ride actually ended? I don't know what I would do with all my knew found time, oh yeah spend all my new found wealth. LET IT FINALY HAPPEN.
Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

SOON AND VERY SOON, been hearing those words for the past 10 plus years WOW.....

Couldn't agree more and I think we will be seeing them for a lot longer..

THEY WILL NOT BE POSTING A RATE CHANGE IN THE PAPER FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE IT BECOMES LAW I CAN TELL YOU THAT. GET YOUR BOOTS ON THE RIDE REALLY IS ABOUT OVER FOR US.

I wish

Thanks Woody... now if this budget thingy leads to "Bigger Things" we will all be happy!!!

Come on boyz... "Git-R-Dun"!!! :eyebrows:

I'm pretty sure that is their day off... and they work on Sunday.

They work Sundays normally but when important decisions are to be made they pull a holiday

• Upvote 2

Mr. Najafi preside over a meeting of the representatives of the government and the parliamentary blocs and committees to discuss the federal budget
February 13, 2014

Terrace Mr. Osama al-Chairman of the House of Representatives and the presence of Dr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy Chairman of the Board and Mr. Aref Tayfur, deputy chairman of the day Thursday, 13/02/2014, held a meeting with Mr. Rose Nuri Shaways Deputy Prime Minister and Mr. Hussein al-Shahristani, deputy prime minister for energy affairs and gentlemen, representatives and heads of blocs and the relevant parliamentary committees to discuss the federal budget and the outstanding issues between the government and the Kurdistan region.
At the outset of the meeting, which was held in the hall and was attended by the Constitutional Council, Mr. Abdul Karim and coffee and oil minister, and Mr. purity of net debt and the Minister of Finance Agency, Mr. Abdul Basit Turki Head of Office of Financial Supervision and Mr. Ali Keywords secretary-general of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Najafi stressed the importance of the meeting, which is hosted by the House of Representatives to find a solution to outstanding problems regarding the budget for fiscal 2014.
He stressed the President of the Council on the importance of expediting the settlement of disputes between Baghdad and Erbil over oil revenues and lots of provinces, calling for the dismantling of the problems and the separation of the contentious issues, which lasted for years in order to approve the financial budget in order to discuss the differences in the time of the last asking not to download the House of Representatives responsible for the delay in approving the budget because the reason due to the delay in arrival to the Council and the failure of the federal government with respect to the provincial government of the Kurdistan region's oil exports.
For his part, pointed out Mr. Rose Nuri Shaways to the existence of serious efforts to resolve the outstanding problems between the federal government and the Kurdistan region and the search for solutions for approving the budget, especially as there are many points of convergence between the two sides on the means for the export of oil produced in Kurdistan.
In turn, pointed out Mr. Hussein al-Shahristani, deputy prime minister for energy affairs said the government welcomes the export of oil from Kurdistan, but it must be done to measure the amount of oil exported and sold at world prices with the importance of emphasizing that Iraq is obliged to deposit revenue Development Fund until the payment of compensation Kuwait alluding to the existence of a proposal that bears each party responsible for the contracts and take the provincial rate of 17% to be paid dues of companies of this ratio.
The oil minister, Mr. Abdul Karim defect was called to agree on a common formula between the government and the province to conduct the process of export of oil from any party and in a manner that guarantees the rights of all parties.
For his part, Minister of Finance Agency Mr. purity of net debt achieved imports of oil exported from the Kurdistan region is an important factor to enhance liquidity.
The net that the federal budget for the year 2014 deficit of 30 trillion dinars after reducing the size of some Altfqat operational and investment that will affect the work of the Ministry of Finance to meet the needs of ministries and programs, noting that the share of the province Chrisdtan oil exporter, is set at 400 000 barrels per day will achieve imports $ 16 trillion dinars, and contribute to the treatment Aladzfa budget.
The meeting agreed on the waiting Mastesfr his talks with the delegation of the federal government of the Kurdistan region, who will visit Baghdad on Sunday to deliberate on the budget.
The confirmed Mr. President of the Council on the continued consistently in the Council during the next week where the working committees to look into the details of the budget and keep an eye out the results of discussions between the federal government and the provincial government, and after sending the government to a modified version of the budget to the House of Representatives in the light of the agreement, then it will be called to a hearing directly to the adoption of the budget.

The information department
Iraqi Council of Representatives
13/02/2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=10354&AlwType=Pre

**From the parliament site..so far there's no agenda for this weekend posted.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Woody... now if this budget thingy leads to "Bigger Things" we will all be happy!!!  

Come on boyz... "Git-R-Dun"!!!  :eyebrows: 

I'm pretty sure that is their day off... and they work on Sunday. 

They Work?

That should be a newsworthy revelation in it's own right!

• Upvote 1

In my opinion Budget, HCL and RV are tied together.!

The CBI is ready and waiting for the GOI.

I'm ready too :)

Go increase of exchange rate.

I totally agree with you Laid Back.  I don't however believe that the RI/RV is tied to this event. It will prompt for an accepted International Currency which will lead us to the RV. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I can't help but be a little exited, I know it's not healthy, but what if this ride actually ended? I don't know what I would do with all my knew found time, oh yeah spend all my new found wealth. LET IT FINALY HAPPEN.

Go RV!!!!

If this ride actually ends soon, I really don't know what I would have to look forward to each day. I went to my recliner to where I do a lot of my thinking and then it hit me.

I realized that I have been on this so called ride for about six years now. In the mean time I recently turned 60 and then it hit me as to what I could look forward next and would have to say the answer is Death and Taxes....... LOL **** Luck

• Upvote 1